GET UP.

It started with a Crash.

RAE’s POV

My eyes flew open; I sat up and looked around. Woah, everything was white, even what I was wearing. Oh my god, why am I wearing a white evening dress. Who changed me into this?! Who probably saw me ?
Wait—Not important.

“Where the hell am I?” I stood up and looked around.

“Where the hell indeed.” I heard someone say and I quickly turned around finding a lady in a white polo shirt and white slacks, she had long black hair and walked towards me.

“hello Rae.” She smiled.

“Wh-who are you? And why is there fog around you? Are you the one who changed me into this? Because, I find the fact that you changing my clothes very weird.” I babbled and she just kept her smile.

“So many questions” She sang, her voice was beautiful

“Okay, just one question then. Where am I?” I looked around the white room and saw there were no doors. How the heck did she get in here then?

“Guess.” She looked at me “You were in an accident Rae, don’t you remember?” She walked towards me.

Oh.my.god “A-are you saying I’m dead?” I gulped and she smiled. Why is she smiling? I’m dead!

“i-is this heaven?” I asked again, and she stood infront of me, her smile not leaving her face.

“You wish.” She suddenly poked my head and for some weird reason, I lost balance and started falling, you think I’d fall to the ground right? No, I fell through the ground and just kept falling.
A loud scream came out of me and I looked up, finding the lady look at me and wave.

“Heelllpp meee!” I screamed and she still smiled, she opened and suddenly a loud “GET UP!” was heard and…

THIRD PERSON POV

Rae got up from the bed and her heart monitors started going off like crazy. She covered her ears at the constant beeping and looked around the room.
Suddenly nurses and doctors came through the door and ran towards her.

“Doctor the Patient is conscious.” The nurse said and the doctor gently approached the heavily breathing Rae who looked like she ran a 1000 miles.

“Miss, are you okay?” He walked towards her and Rae wanted to speak but was dry as ever, she felt her lips and arched an eyebrow.
Where’s a lip balm when you need one.

“Get her water.” The doctor looked at the nurse and she nodded, getting a glass of water from the table and placed it infront of Rae’s mouth.

“What is with all the noise!!!” Ha-Ye, Rae’s bestfriend/room mates screamed as she got up.

“Ha-Ye” Rae dryly said and smiled, but she then felt her whole body weaken within that instant. She laid back down and the doctor started checking her.

“Why-why am I so weak?” She asked and the doctor smiled at her.

“You really don’t remember?” He asked and Rae tried hard to shake her head. Ha-Ye stood beside Rae’s bed.
 Rae looked at her best friend and titled her head. She looks different.
She remembered Ha-Ye having short red hair, but now her hair was longer and it was back to brown. But Ha-Ye’s face was a disaster, deep eye bags which made her look like she hadn’t slept for days.

“You were in an accident Rae, don’t you remember?” Ha-Ye Rae’s hair. Rae paused for a while and started thinking, when suddenly it all flashed back in her head. Her eyes widened and she looked around.

“That’s, why I’m here? In the hospital?” Her voice was slightly coming back.

“You’ve been here for a while Miss Yeong.” The doctor suddenly started looking at Rae’s papers “6 months.”

“WHAT?!” Rae’s eyes widened “Six months? You’re kidding right?”

Ha-Ye smiled with tears in her eyes “He’s not kidding; you’ve been in a coma for six months Rae.”

Rae looked at her crying bestfriend and back at her weak body, and that’s when she just noticed her leg was in a cast.
“Coma? For six months? Because of—of that accident?” Rae said and the Doctor nodded.

“You should get some rest, I think everything has been a great shock for you, and the last thing you want to do is get tired.” He smiled at her.

“I think 6 months of rest was long enough, let me stay awake for a while first.” Rae said and the doctor nodded.

“We’ll send a nurse here by 7:30 later then, to give you your sleeping medication.” The doctor walked out and Rae looked back at Ha-Ye who hugged her.

“Oww, wait my body still hurts.” Rae said and Ha-Ye loosened her hug and smiled.

“I’ve been so worried.” She said, Rae wanted to wipe Ha-Ye’s tears away, but she was even too weak to lift a finger.

“Ha-Ye.” She said and her best friend looked at her.

“Yeah?”

“tell me everything that happened.” Rae said and Ha-Ye nodded.

“Well, you got in an accident, you remember that right?” Rae nodded “That night, I received a call saying you got into a car accident, so I ran to this hospital, I was trying to find you but they said you were in the emergency room. I waited 12 hours for you, and finally the doctor walked out. He told me your body has stabilized but you lost a lot of blood and there was one problem, and when he said that, my heart sunk. You were in a coma. He said, because of the damage caused by the accident, there was no telling how long you would wake up or if you would even wake up at all. When I finally got to saw you, I burst into tears, you a huge bandage on your head, scratches on your face. Your leg was broken and your arms were filled with scratches.” Ha-Ye blinked back tears
“Some of the doctors who came in here, told us to just pull the plug because they saw no sign of response from you, and there was a big chance you wouldn’t wake up. But he—he refused. He screamed at the doctor and said he was ready to pay any amount just to keep you alive” Ha-Ye smiled “To think, he also got a broken arm and broken ribs and just about the same amount of scratches as you, but he was so noble and caring to you.”

“WHO?” Rae looked at a smiling Ha-Ye.

“Xander, don’t you remember him? He told me you guys talked and you sold him cheese cake.”

Suddenly images of the boy Rae was talking to flashed in her head. The way he smiled at her and joked with her.
“Him? He broke a rib? Oh my god, is he okay?” Rae said and Ha-Ye laughed.

“You’ve been in a coma for 6 months and you care about his rib?” Ha-Ye said and Rae shrugged.

“He’s fine, it healed. But, he has been stressed. But he is just so sweet Rae. He visits you every morning and night. And there times he’d even sleep here and look after you. Even if I have to leave because I have to do something, he doesn’t hesitate to look after you here. He’s—He’s even paying for everything.”

“What?” Rae looks at Ha-Ye who smiled and scratched the back of her head.

“Yeah, he pays for everything. Since, the place where you worked closed down, and well my budget just couldn’t cut it. And he forced me into it, saying he owed you that much. He even thought that, that wasn’t enough.” Ha-Ye said and Rae sighed and closed her eyes.

“he even held up a fund raiser for you, to help.” Ha-Ye chuckled “the Help Rae wake up today fundraiser.”

“Your kidding right?”Rae opened her eyes and Ha-Ye shook her head.

“Who’d help me?” Rae said

“His fans, a lot helped Rae, a lot.”

“Fans? What do you mean?” Rae arched an eyebrow.

“he’s an idol. A member of U-kiss, you didn’t know?” Ha-Ye smiled.

“Nope” Rae pouted “His fans must hate me”

“If they hated you, they wouldn’t have helped dummy.” Ha-Ye said and Rae sighed.

“He’s really sweet; I owe a lot to him. He kept me alive.” Rae mumbled and Ha-Ye looked at her bestfriend who stared blankly into space.

“Will I get to see him tonight?” Rae asked.

“He normally arrives somewhere by 9, but you’ll be out in…” Ha-Ye looks at the clock “5 minutes”

“I need to thank him.” Rae looked at Ha-Ye who smiled

“Tomorrow, when you wake up, he’ll be here. Don’t worry.”

“Then when he arrives later night, tell him I said thanks.” Rae said and Ha-Ye nodded.