wake up.

It started with a Crash.

The next day Rae opened her eyes and smiled.
That has been the best sleep I’ve gotten ever. Well, I’ve been asleep for 6 months, but i—whatever.

She tried to sit up, but suddenly felt weight on her stomach, her eyes widened and she looked to her side finding Xander there, his arm over her stomach and a smile on his face as he slept.
She stayed there looking at his face and studying him. He looks so much better if he’s not worried about anything. He looks so at peace. Wait—

“Yaa!” She smacked his head making Xander suddenly sit up

“Whats wrong? What happened? Are you okay?” He rubbed his eyes and looked at Rae. While she stood up and glared at him.
She put a hand on her hip “Are you seriously that weird? I mean you even worry about me when I sleep so you sleep beside me! That’s creepy!” She said loudly and Xander stared at her.

“Hey! I didn’t wanna sleep beside you! We found you sleeping in the livingroom so I decided to carry you to your room, since I don’t think Ha-Ye could handle your weight—“ Before he could finish Rae gasped.

“Did you just call me fat?!” She shrieked and Xander stood up from the bed.

“What?! No! I didn’t say that! Let me finish” He defended and Rae crossed her arms over her chest “Like I said, I carried you into your room. Then as I set you down, you practically bear locked me in a hug. Everytime I would try to move an inch you would growl at me, YES GROWL, like a dog. Then Suki came in and I thought she’d help me be free from you, but instead she closes the light and shuts the door. I really tried hard for you to let me go, but I got growls and slaps on the face, then you just hugged me tighter.”

“I did?” Rae gave him the deer-in-headlights look

“Yeah, you did. So don’t go calling me creepy.” Xander fixed himself up and looked at her.

“ohh” She smiled “Sorry, I didn’t know.”

“Whatever.” Xander said as he walked towards the door “Are you hungry?”

“Are you cooking?” Rae asked with a smile and Xander looked back and smiled too

“Maybe.” He said and he walked out, Rae just stood there and tried to figure out if she could remember anything that happened last night.
We slept in the same bed last night, and I cuddled him like crazy, why cant I remember anything? She pouted and sat on the bed.

“Rae-Rae” She heard Xander call and she stood up from the bed and walked out the room and into the kitchen “Wake up Ha-Ye, she has to go to work in 30 minutes” Xander told her.

“Ne Umma, I will” Rae teased as she walked towards Ha-Ye door, she didn’t mind to knock, she just quickly walked in.

“Ha-Ye!” She poked her best friend and Ha-Ye just groaned “Ha-Ye!!!!”

“Hyunseung.” Ha-Ye smiled as she suddenly kissed her pillow making Rae quickly cover , forcing herself not to laugh.

“Ha-Ye.” Rae tried to maker her voice sound like a mans.

“Yes? Hyunseung Oppa?” Ha-Ye smiled and Rae giggled

“What are you doing?” She still imitated a mans voice.

“Waiting for you. Why?” Ha-Ye said and Rae stood up properly and crossed her arms

“CAUSE HYUNSEUNG OPPA ISNT HERE!!!!!!!!! HIS DOING A CONCERT SOMEWHERE WITH BEAST! AND YOU HAVE WORK SO GET UP!!!” Rae screamed and Ha-Ye suddenly jumped up off her bed, making Rae laugh. Ha-Ye glared at Rae as she stood up and composed her self.

“Morning.” Rae smiled and Ha-Ye scowled then they heard a laugh behind them, finding Xander leaning against the door frame

“That’s one way to wake up a person.” Xander said and Ha-Ye glared at him

“Do not support her and her antics.” Ha-Ye grabbed her towel and barged into the bathroom, making Rae smile. She walked towards Xander and grabbed his hand

“I smell burning eggs Xan-Xan.” She said and they both ran into the kitchen.