Run Run Run.

It started with a Crash.

“Took you long enough Noona.” I heard Dong ho’s voice and smiled

“Sorry about that.” I sat beside him and pinched his cheeks “Puffer fish”
And he glared at me but ended up laughing.

I looked up and saw Xander hovering over Kevin, his hands in his pockets and eyes on me. I glare at him but break the trance after a few seconds and take a sip of coffee. I sighed when it was cold, but drank anyway.

“Where are you guys off to after this?” Kiseop asked and looked at everyone around the table

“Home to sleep!” Dong ho beamed

“Off to my brothers house.” Kibum smiled

“I’ll go home and rest with Dong ho” Soohyun said smiling

“Eli and I are going to go shopping with my sister.” Kevin clapped happily

“I’m taking Rae home.” Xander smiled at me and I looked away, I don’t even wanna go home yet

“Then I’ll just go home and take pictures of myself. I got new eyeglasses, I guess I should let the world see.” Kiseop clapped happily

“Ulzzang’s and their never ending vanity.” Eli shook his head disapprovingly making me laugh at Kiseops reaction.

“Okay, lets go?” Everyone stood up and I fidgeted with my fingers, I had no plan in going home just yet for some odd reason and I knew that if I begged Xander, he wouldn’t listen.

“Rae, lets go.” Xander tapped my back and I did what every sane person who wanted to stay out all night would do. I ran.

“Ra-RAE!!!!” Xander’s scream was loud and clear “Not this again.”

I pushed pass every person, jumping over bags and what not’s. I even ran over the moving thingy where you get your bags on. I pushed pass the guard and smiled when I had finally made it outside, but I didn’t stop, I continued to run. I had a feeling Xander was gaining on me, though I didn’t even dare look behind me. I continued running through the bright and crowded streets of Seoul. When I had ran far enough and heard no foot steps following me, I decided to stop. I turned around and saw no sign of Xander.

“I lost him.” I smiled and grabbed my phone quickly turning it off.
Not that I didn’t like Xander, I really do. His company makes me feel safe, but I just need a break. A time to let loose and not have someone breathing down my neck.

I noticed this was a familiar street and smiled when I saw an oh so familiar hang out spot. I walked in the door and clapped happily as I looked around.

 

XANDER’s POV

“Not this again” I quickly ran after her, and I heard running footsteps behind me. The boys must’ve followed.
I was gaining on her as she jumped over bags and pushed passed people. I reached out to her, almost being able to grab her by the jacket but she seemed to gain more speed as she exited the airport doors. I followed on still, trying my best to gain on her. Why was she even running? What did I do?

“Hyung, she’s too fast.” I heard Kiseop scream from behind me

“I need to follow her.” I yelled back

She then ran across the street and just as I was supposed to go after her, the traffic police had stopped me and cars came driving by. I tiptoed and tried to look at the other side of the street but she was gone.

“!” I cussed and they gasped, not used to me cursing.

“Why’d she run hyung?” Eli asked me breathing heavily

“You think I would know?” I looked at the cars stopping and ran across the street. I’m going to find that girl no matter what happens. 


a/n:

Hey there readers! MERRY X-MAS!!!!! So, what do you think of this chappie? She ran away from him :(
Anyway, since its christmas tomorrow, Imma update again for yeah. Maybe even a double update. Not really sure!!!!!
Ommmmooooo, tell me watcha all think okay? :)