A good night sleep.

It started with a Crash.

Ha-Ye walks into her apartment and looks around, it was dark.
Rae’s supposed to be home.

She the lights then heard someone groan; she walked in the door and closed it, then found Rae sleeping on the couch. Ha-Ye smiled then walked towards the kitchen, she saw newly washed dishes, which meant Rae already ate. She walks back into the living room, when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

She walked towards it but the knocking just got louder. She opened the door and found a heavy breathing Xander standing there.

“Xander?” She arched an eyebrow as she looked at him. He placed his hands on his knees and dropped his head.

“Gi-give me a minute” He said through his breaths and Ha-Ye just nodded.
When he finally composed himself, He stood up straight and looked at her “She’s okay? No harm done?” He asked.

“Hyung, what was with you running up the stairs? I mean the elevator didn’t take that long.” Kiseop asked, Ha-Ye looked out the door and waved at them but then looked back at Xander

“You ran up here?” She asked and smiled

“He was so impatient to wait for the elevator.” Soohyun laughed as they walked into their dorm.

“Ignore them.” Xander swatted his hand “Is she okay? Why wasn’t she answering my calls?”

“How should I know?” Ha-Ye shrugged “I just arrived like 5 minutes ago, and found her asleep on the couch.”

“Asleep? Are you sure? what if she actually fainted. Did you check her breathing? Her pulse?” Xander walked in and was about to hold Rae but Ha-Ye stopped him.

“RELAX! She’s asleep. Xander, seriously just breath. She’s a grown woman! “ Ha-Ye smiled and Xander sighed

“I’m just worried.” He looked at the sleeping Rae “I should bring her to her room huh?”

“Now, that you could do, but—“ Ha-Ye put a finger infront of his face “No pulse and breathing checking.”

“Ne” Xander nodded and knelt down and put his arms around Rae, and he slowly picked her up bridal style. She buried her face deeper into his chest, and he stood up. He looked at her then smiled.

“stop staring at her and take her to her room.” Ha-Ye said and Xander simply stuck his tongue out as he walked towards Rae’s room. The door was open so he quickly got in, he laid her on the bed slowly, but suddenly she grabbed his arm.

“R-Rae, let go, you can sleep now.” Xander whispered and Rae smiled, but didn’t answer or even let go.

“Rae.” Xander looked at her “Let go.”

“Teddy!” Rae suddenly smiled and hugged him, making Xander fall on the bed and lay beside her. She put her leg over his stomach and locked him there.

“Ra-Rae get off me. Its Xander, not Teddy. I’m not a stuff toy.” Xander poked her cheek and she just groaned. Xander sighed and laid his head on the pillow as he looked at the ceiling.

“Ha-Ye!!” He whisper screamed “Please help me.”

“Teddy! Too noisy!” Rae said as she placed on the crook of Xander’s neck making him close his eyes and suddenly breathe out.

“Pleas-Please don’t place your mouth there.” Xander tried to move Rae’s head away but she growled at him.

“Well…Well..” He heard a familiar voice. He looked up abit and saw Suki leaning against the door frame, arms crossed and with a smirk on her face

“You guys move fast.” She laughed and Xander glared at her.

“Suki, help me. Get her off me.” Xander whispered but she just shook her head.

“Naaahhh, I’m thinking I’d rather do this.” She suddenly turned off the lights.

“Wait—what the hell are you planning? Do not! Suki do not leave me here!” Xander said and Suki just waved at him.

“Goodnight Oppa.” She shut the door, leaving Xander in the dark room, locked in the grasp of Rae.

“Your dead Suki, I don’t care what Soohyun does to me.” Xander mumbled but Rae moved closer to him, making him feel her breath on his neck “Help me God” He whined.