Strangely cute.

It started with a Crash.

a/n: Been a while since I updated this. Sorry about that, my school is being an , and decided that the week before our chritmas break would be "FLOOD THE STUDENTS WITH PROJECTS TO MAKE THEIR LIVES HELL WEEK" :| its crazy.
Anyway, here ya'll go :)))))


NOBODY’s POV

“Are you still mad?” Xander asked Rae with puppy dog eyes. She bit her lower lip, trying to restrain herself to say how absolutely cute she thought he looked.
She simply looked away and walked ahead of him.

“Awww common! Forgive me already.” Xander ran after her, standing infront of Rae causing her to stop on her tracks.

“I have no job because of who?” Rae pointed at him “because of you”

Xanders lips quickly formed into a huge grin “Sorry…”

Rae rolls her eyes and starts walking again. Xander sighs scratching the back of his head.
She’s really pissed at me huh?

Dammit, just one more cute expression and I’m ready to break. Stay strong Rae.
 
Rae looked around and puffed up her cheeks.

Xander slowly walked behind her, placing his hands in the pocket of his jacket as he watched her.
“Rae Rae” He called her name, trying to see if she would react, but she just kept on walking.
And his eyes suddenly widened when she started running.

“Ya-Yaa!” He screamed pointing at her “Where are you—“ Before he could finish his sentence he ran after her.

Rae pushed pass people and smiled to herself  “I am so ready to forgive you, but you should suffer a bit more”

She ran around the corner and didn’t even dare look back. She knew Xander was gaining on her, and one look at his tired little face would put all her plans into a halt.

Where should I go and hide? Hmmmmm. Though she was running she looked around and found a small park. She smiled wider and ran towards it. Once she was inside, she stopped for a few seconds to breath.
“Some place to hide….” She bit her lower lip and stared at this huge playground at the middle of the park. She decided to go crawl into it and hide there.
Once she was inside, she pulled her knees up towards her chest and smiled wide.

“Rae!!” She heard Xander roar and she quickly placed her hands over to stop her from laughing.

Rae tried to peek through some holes, trying to see where Xander was. But her eyes widened when she heard the footsteps stop.
Did he give up and decide to leave?

Rae bit her lower lip and sighed. He must’ve gotten fed up with me.

“Whats with the sigh?” A head suddenly popped out above her making her yelp

“Ommmoooo!!!! You scared me!” Rae held her chest and breathed heavily

Xander smiled and winked at her “Karma is a bi—I don’t say bad words”

“How are you hanging upside down like that?” Rae looked at him

“I’m a monkey.” Xander grinned and she smiled, combing his hair with her hands, though it was no use, he was upside down anyways.

“Your like spiderman.” Rae teased

“Ahhh, when he hangs upside down infront of that girl” Xander smiled “Then she kisses him.”
He quickly pursed his lips, scared that he had just made the atmosphere awkward.

Rae looked at him, slowly loosing her once wide grin, she dropped both of her hands on her lap and without control started leaning closer to him.

Xander hanged there motionless, and slowly closed his eyes when their faces where merely inches apart.

When suddenly, they hear the loud screams and laugh of little children and foot steps climbing onto the play ground set. Xander who got startled, lost his balance and ended up falling back first beside Rae.

“A-re you okay?” Rae snickered and Xander groaned

“What do you think?” He slowly sat up and rubbed his back

“I think—“ Rae looked at her watch “We need to go to the airport”
And with that sentence, Xander’s eyes widened, he quickly stood up forgetting how tall he was for the playground set, making him hit his head.
Rae bit her lower lip, preventing her from laughing, but Xander still glared at her.

“We need to go now.”

 

 

Xander held onto Rae’s hand tightly, making sure he would not lose her through the crowd.
He pushed pass people, who groaned and mumbled things at him.

“Sorry…..we’re in a hurry…..forgive us” Rae would always tell them as she tried to keep up with Xanders pace.

Once Xander had finally seen where U-kiss and Suki promised they would meet, he tried looking around for some of the members.
Where are you??

Then he spots a very familiar boy’s back, who wore a cap and swayed his legs back and forth as he sat down.
Xander now decided to simply walk and stop behind the boy. He placed his hand on the boys shoulder and smiled wide when he saw Dong ho look at him wide eyed

“Hyung!” Dong ho beamed “You scared me.”

“Sorry about that.” Xander bowed “Where are the others?”

“No idea” Dong ho shrugged “I arrived with Manager hyung and he left me to go get some coffee”

“Ohhh then—“ Before Xander could finish he was cut off by a voice

“I cant feel my arm anymore you annoying freak.” It was Rae who was still in Xanders tight grip

Xander looks at her and smiles, letting her go “My bad”

“That’s right you are bad.” Rae scowled rubbing her arm and walking away

“Where are you going?” Xander tugged on her jacket making her stumble back

“TO GET SOMETHING TO DRINK.” She slapped his hand away and glared at him “Don’t tell me your going to go all protective again, it’s an airport, don’t worry, I plane wont hit me”

Dong ho snickered but stopped when Xander glared at him.
“I didn’t say anything like that.” Xander said “But nonetheless be careful”

Rae smiled and shook her head “Pabo.”

 

Xander sat beside Dong ho and rubbed the back of his neck.
“soooooo hyung….” Dong ho smiled and looked at the eldest member.

“yeah?” Xander looked at him

“Are you and Noona dating?” Dong ho asked and Xander suddenly coughed.

“Mwo?” Xander blinked continuously as he looked at Dong ho.

“Aish, hyung, don’t lie to me.” Dong ho smiled wider

“I’m not dating Rae, Dong ho.” Xander shook his head “I’m simply looking after her”

“Looking after her….staying by her side always…..being so sweet to her….trying to find ways to make her happy always. That’s sounds just like a boyfriend”

“Aish.” Xander hit Dong ho’s head “Your still young, what would you know.”

“Way more than you hyung…” Dong ho smiled

“What did yo—“ Before Xander could nag at the maknae someone sat between them and pinched both their cheeks

“YAA!!” Dong ho and Xander slapped away the hand and looked beside them, finding Kibum waving at them.

“I guess you guys really came huh?” They heard a voice from behind them, finding Suki standing there with a smile.

“Of course we would Noona.” Dong ho stood up and walked towards Suki.

“I wouldn’t miss this for the world.” Xander smiled and Suki chuckled

“you guys are so sweet.” And her eyes started to water, making the members gasp.

“Don’t be worried, she’s been like that since this morning.” Soohyun wrapped his arms around Suki’s waist and placed his chin on her shoulder
“Even though I tell her she will see us everytime we go on  Made in BS Japan, she still tears up.”

“Aish, would you let me be.” Suki tugged on his hair, making the boys laugh.
“So, is Rae here, Xander?” Suki asked wiping her last tear

“yeah, she just got something to drink.” Xander nodded and looked around.

 

 

Rae had finally bought a can of pepsi and opened it up. She smiled when she heard the bubbles fizz inside the can. She took a sip and sighed happily.
I guess I should go back, maybe Suki has arrived already.

As she walked forward, someone suddenly stood infront of her and took her pepsi from her.
“yaa!” She looked up at him with a glare, but quickly widened her eyes when she saw is was once again Yoseob from beast. He smiled at her then took a sip of her Pepsi

“I miss the taste of this.” He smiled and handed it back to her

“its just pepsi.” Rae rolled her eyes

“Idols aren’t really allowed to drink soda’s or softdrinks you know. They say its bad for our voice and health or whatever.” He shrugged

“Well I’m not an Idol so…” Rae took another gulp of her pepsi and smiled

“I just drank from that, and then you did. Its like we kissed.” Yoseob teased, making Rae slightly punch him as she choked.

“You are so weird!!” She whined making Yoseob laugh “What are you doing in the airport anyway?”

“I should be asking you the same question. As an Idol, I practically live in airports, how about you Rae-shii?”

“Saying goodbye to a friend.” She shrugged

Yoseob suddenly pouted “And you didn’t even dare say goodbye to me?”

“How should I know you were leaving?” Rae smiled

“Ohh right.” He suddenly laughed “I should text you next time”

“you do that, now I have to go.” Rae tried to walk away, but Yoseob suddenly grabbed her wrists and made her face him.

“lets hang out once I get back okay?” He looked her straight in the eyes, making Rae gulp and slowly nod

“Yey! See you soon, Rae-shii. Bye.” He hugged then let go as he ran away. Rae blinked her eyes and smiled to herself.
He is so strange, that its cute.