their house.

It started with a Crash.

“That’s where all of you live?” She said and Xander grinned wider “I wanna see.”
She ran across the room, and entered their door. Walking into the boys dorm. She found Soohyun and Kibum sitting on the couch, watching Tv. They looked at her and waved.

“We see your home.” Kibum said and Rae nodded and smiled.

“Hyyyyuuuunnnnngggg’s who used up all the shampoo?” Dong ho came out in simply just a towel covering his lower body.

“Annyeong” Rae bowed and smiled and Dong ho’s eyes just widened as he quickly turned around and walked away. The other members laughed and Rae joined them.

“You guys are so bad, using up and the shampoo.” Rae looked back at them.

“My hair needs to be pampered.” Kibum said and laughed.

“Get your butts off the couch and get dressed.” A girl suddenly came in and slapped Soohyun and Kibums legs with a piece of new paper.

“Aigoo, so hot headed.” Kibum said as he stood up

Xander walked beside Rae as she studied the girl. Rae looked up at Xander “Whose she?” She whispered.

“That! That is our Manager’s assistant. Suki-shii. The one who takes care of us.” Xander said, but Suki seemed to ignore his comment since she just glared at Soohyun.

“Get your up.” Suki grabbed Soohyun’s arm and pulled him, but he wouldn’t budge “Yaa!!”

“She’s also he’s girl friend.” Xander pointed at Soohyun.

“Not without a kiss first.” Soohyun smiled and Suki placed her hands on her hips

“your kidding right?” Suki said and Soohyun just shook his head “Seriously! Get up, we need to get going soon”

“I would have already been up, if you would just kiss me already.” Soohyun said and Suki just smiled and bent down to Soohyun. He puckered up his lips and Suki just slapped his face with her hand “get up!!!” She screamed.

“Aish!” Soohyun stood up “I’m inlove with a crazy woman.” He walked away and Rae smiled as she watched him.

“Just don’t tell anybody.” Xander whispered to Rae and she nodded, suddenly Suki looked at Xander then at Rae.

“Is this her?” Suki smiled “Rae?”

“Annyeong.” Rae bowed and moved closer to Xander, who put his hand behind her back.

“Oh.my.god your awake!!” Suki suddenly ran to her and hugged her “The last time I saw you, your eyes were closed.” Suki then looked at Rae.

“Even more beautiful awake, no wonder Xander talk—“ Before Suki could finish Xander cleared his throat.

“Talks about the weather. Yeah, crazy weather.” Suki laughed nervously and let go of Rae “Awww, I only get to see her for 3 more days”

“3 more days? Why?” Rae looked at Suki

“I’m going to Japan.” Suki smiled then looked at Dong ho who walked out and smiled “Maknae, come here.” Dong ho followed and smiled when he reached infront of Suki.

“Neh Noona?” Dong ho said

“Shirt off.” Suki said as she tugged on the bottom of his shirt “Its on backwards.” Suki smiled and Dong ho looked at himself and laughed

“Right!” He turned around “I’ll fix it”

Suki looked back at Rae who smiled at her “why are you going to japan?” Rae asked.

“My grandparents are there and are sick, I need to meet up with my parents there. I’ll be back in 3 months anyway.” Suki smiled, but suddenly hands were wrapped around her waist and a chin was placed on her shoulder. She saw Soohyun and smiled “This evil jerk just cant get over me leaving”

“Pabo.” Soohyun whispered and Rae smiled at how cute they looked.

“Okay, eyes are bleeding. Too much lovey dovey stuff.” Xander said as he pulled Rae away.

“We’ll be leaving in a few minutes. And like I said, Ha-Ye will be home in..” He looked at his watch “1 hour and 45 minutes. Remember everything I told you okay?”

“Bye everyone!” Rae ignored Xander and waved at everyone.

“Xander Oppa, give her my number so she can call or text me.” Suki screamed and Xander just nodded.

“Bye Xan-Xan” Rae smiled as she reached her door

“Take care okay.” He said with worried eyes.

“I always am.” She smiled and winked at him “Bye”

She walked in her door and closed it, and as she walked towards the kitchen, she slipped, landing first on the floor

“AAIIIGGOOO—“ She wanted to scream but she covered .
Xander cant know about this, he might hire a baby sitter to look after me if he found out. She slowly stood up and sighed “Pshhh, baby sitter” 


a/n: Suki was in this! SO CUTE WITH SOOHYUN! AIGOOOOO!!!! Who knows and misses Suki? I do I do! XD
and once again to those who dont know her, read my COMPLETED story HOW DID I GET STUCK IN THIS MESS?

 

tell me watcha ya'll think about this chapter :)