not quite.

It started with a Crash.

Rae pouted to herself as she walked on. She had been walking for 30 minutes now, ringing Xander’s phone constantly, but still had not found him.
She walks on when she saw a crowd of girls. She walked towards them and tiptoed to see who they were crowding around, and that’s when her eyes locked with Xander’s.
She smiled as she watched him sign autographs and take picture with every girl that went near him. She walked towards the wall across them and leaned against it.

“Not going to take a picture with Oppa?” Rae heard someone say, causing her to turn her head to the right, finding Suki standing there looking at her.

“Ohh? Rae-shii?” Suki whispered and Rae nodded

“Anneyeong.” Rae bowed and Suki leaned against the wall beside Rae.

“waiting for Xander?”

“Yeah, but he’s still busy.” Rae looked back at Xander who would sign autographs for the fans, but would look at Rae from time to time.

“He might take a while. Xander just loves pleasing his fans.” Suki said

“But Xan-Xan told me Soohyun was the fan service King.” Rae looked at Suki.

“Hmmm, yes, the idiot is the fan service king” Suki nodded “but Xander, he just likes seeing his fans smile even in his little ways of signing autographs or taking pictures with them. He just cant say no to them.”

“He can never say no to his fans. But to me, its like that’s the only word he knows.” Rae said making Suki laugh

“He’s just so protective over you since he cares Rae. You’re special to him.” Suki nudged her and Rae looked back at Xander with a smile
I hope so.

 

“Well, I’m getting tired of waiting, mind helping me get rid of these girls?” Suki asked Rae

“Okay.” Rae nodded and Suki smiled.

“Omona! Did you just see them! Look! Ss501! OMMOOOOO JUNGMIN!” Suki squealed.

“Hyung Joon! I love you, wait!!! Their getting away!” Rae said and suddenly all of the fan girls that were asking for Xander and Kevin’s signatures snapped their heads at the direction Rae and Suki were looking at. Suddenly screaming the names off ss501 and ran away. Leaving Xander and Kevin deserted.

“Yes, its so nice to know that our fans would rather see ss501 than us.” Kevin scoffed

Rae and Suki laughed. While Xander hid his ballpen back in his pockets. Suki tossed Xander and Kevin their disguises and smiled.

“Lets go?”

“Ne.” Everyone nodded.
Xander put his arm over Rae shoulders and pulled her closer to him “you’re still in trouble you know”

“What did I do?” Rae looked at him arching an eyebrow

“People shouldn’t play with fire.”

“I’m perfectly fine Xan-Xan. See, no scratch or burn.” She lifted up her sleeves to make him look but Xander just shook his head.

Aish, why are you such an Umma!  Rae smacked his stomach making Xander groan and glare at her.

 

Once they arrived at the parking lot, Xander got in his car and Rae followed, getting in the front seat.
“So, how was I at the show?” Xander asked looking at Rae

“Pretty much useless” Rae teased making Xander suddenly ruffle her hair

“YAA!” Rae slapped his hand away making Xander laugh.
When suddenly someone tapped on Rae’s window. She rolled it down only to find Kevin pop his head inside.

“I have another schedule, so I’ll ride with Suki in the van okay? I’ll see you guys at home.” Kevin said as he ran away.

“I didn’t know he had a schedule.” Xander pouted “I wonder what for.”

“You’re just jealous you don’t have one.” Rae smirked

“No I’m not, I’m actually happy, I get a break” Xander started the car

“Take me home Xander!!” Rae screamed and Xander chuckled.

“Not quite.” He said and Rae looked at him confused. 


a/n: omooooo, this is boring as hell. I got a mental block for some reason. So sorry, i promise to do better next time. Please continue reading. :)