who?

It started with a Crash.

Rae was swaying her legs as she sat down on the bench outside of the building right beside Xanders car, waiting for him to come out.
Suddenly someone sat beside her, she looked at him from the corner of her eyes and shifted uncomfortably.
“Rae-shii?” He said and her eyed widened. She looked at him and gasped, even through his large glasses and cute beanie hat, she knew it was no one else but Yoseob of Beast.

“Rae? I—who?” She scratched her head nervously and he chuckled.

“You don’t have to hide who you are, because I know your eyes since they were the first things that caught me eye when they flashed your picture on TV” He smiled at her. She quickly looked away, making her hair drop on her face, trying to hide it from him.
Because she was blushing and she didn’t want him to believe it was her.

“I don’t know what your talking about.” Rae lied.

Suddenly Yoseob tucked her hair behind her ear, making her suddenly look at him.
“Don’t worry, I wont tell anyone I saw you.”

“I—uhh” She sighed but then smiled “I cant find an excuse anymore.”

“Anyway, my names Yoseob.” He held out his hand for her
Rae looked at it then took it “I know who you are, my friend—she’s a B2ty”

“really?” He beamed “Then you should come hang out with us sometime!”

“Bwo?” Rae looked at him wide eyed and he nodded happily

“Ahh—I dunno.” She said and Yoseob pulled his phone out from his pocket

“Then just give me your number then, so I could text you and we can set a day where we can hang out, and bring your friend.” He handed Rae his phone and she took it hesitantly “Go on…type in your number”

Rae nodded and typed in her number, sticking out her tongue when she’d type in the wrong digit making Yoseob chuckle.

“So…tell me. Who’s your friends bias?” He asked.

“Hyunseung.” She handed him his phone and smiled

“This is your real number right? Not a fake one?” Rae laughed and nodded

“Yeah, that’s mine.”

“So….” He smiled at her “Whose your Beast Bias?” He batted his eyelashes at her and she smiled.

“Well—“ She stood up “I’m not a b2ty.” She shrugged and Yoseob pouted

“You don’t have to be a b2ty to have a bias.” He stood up too

“Well that’s just how I roll.” She patted his shoulder “Now, I have to go.” She walked away but stopped when she heard Yoseob call her name

“The way you stood beside those fire dancers, completely not afraid of the flames. It was—awesome.” He smiled at her and she returned it, waving at him. She continued walking into the building, starting her mission to find Xander. 


a/n: readers, I'm so sorry of the chapter is short, I'm kinda sick right now and all my mind is saying "SLLLLLEEEEEEEPPPPPPP, BLOW YOUR NOSE, SSSSLLLLLEEEEEEPPPPPP"
hahahahhaha. please continue reading though :)