The boys next door.

It started with a Crash.

a/n: Please dont be silent readers, please comment and tell me watcha think. I really do wanna know. :) oh and guess what! SUKI from my other story will be making an appearance in the next chapter. Some of you know her, and to the people who dont, please read my completed story HOW DID I GET STUCK IN THIS MESS. :)


 

“wait, Xander this isn’t where my apartment is, Did Ha-Ye really give you the right address?” Rae looked out the window then up at the tall building.

“Nope, I got it right. This is where you live.” Xander looked at her and smiled.

“Though I might have been out for six months, I still remember where I live, and this is not it Xan-Xan.” Rae said.

“Well this is where you live now.” Eli blurted, annoyed at the noise.

“Now? What do you mean? What about my old apartment?” Rae looked at him.

“I’ll explain on the way up there. Now, lets go.” Xander got out the car and Rae hesitantly followed him. She got out and looked up at the tall building. She walked beside Xander as they got in the building, leaving Eli and Kiseop to carry her bag.

“So kind of them.” Eli sighed and looked at Kiseop.

“indeed.” Kiseop tried to speak English making Eli laugh. As they followed Rae and Xander inside.

“Okay, spill.” Rae said as Xander pressed the button

“Okay, so Ha-Ye and I were trying to find out the expenses for your stay in the hospital, in the first month. And our budgets just wouldn’t cut it. So she gave up paying rent for your apartment, and decided she’d just crash at the hospital, and I helped her with that, letting her keep some of your things at my house.” The elevator door opened and they got in “But when we started the fund raiser, money flow became better. So Ha-Ye decided to look for another apartment.”

“Which we helped find!” Eli added and Xander smiled.

“Yeah, we did. And the thing is, we got this apartment for the same price as your old apartment. Ha-Ye has actually been living—well she was more like living in the hospital—but passes by this apartment for 3 months now” The elevator door opened again, and they started walking down this hall.

“Ha-Ye has been through a lot.” Rae pouted but suddenly stopped when she bumped into Xander who stood infront of this door.

“Is this it?” Rae looked at the door then at Eli and Kiseop.

“yup” Xander said as he pulled out the key from his pocket then opened the door.

Rae looked inside and gasped. What first came into her view was this beautiful living room, that had black couches and chairs, with a huge flat screen Tv and beautiful hard wood floors.

“this—This huge thing is the same price as our old dinky apartment?” Rae removed her shoes and walked in. She smiled at the picture of her and Ha-Ye that were hanged on the wall. And even a picture of her when she just woke up from her coma.

“Thanks to U-kiss and our cuteness, we were able to get it at a lower price for you guys.” Kiseop smiled as he dropped the bag he held.

“But, the couch, the Tv. That big dinning table! How could she afford it?” Rae looked at Xander who tossed her the keys and smiled.

“Extra money from the fund raiser. You like?”

“Ommmooo, Xander you guys have been too generous. You should’ve just used that money for yourself. You spent so much on me already.” Rae still studied the room, and her eyes stopped at the beautiful chandelier that hanged above her.

“You deserve this. Every bit of it. I mean for what I did—“ Before Xander could say anything Rae tackled him into a hug, making them fall to the ground.

Rae laughed then looked at Xander who studied her “Are you okay?” He asked her and She rolled her eyes.

“You seriously worry too much.” She smiled and got off him.

“You two.” She pointed at Kiseop and Eli “I want a hug too, you guys were such great help”

The two boys laughed and walked towards her, receiving a tight hug from the small girl that stood infront of them.

“Okay, I need to breathe now Rae.” Eli said and Rae laughed as she let them go.

“Do you know how awesome you guys are?” Rae turned around and walked towards they’re beautifully white tiled kitchen.

“I’ve known that for a while now.” Eli said.

“I knew it since birth.” Kiseop said and Rae laughed

“Well, Rae we should get going.” Xander said as he scratched the back of his head.

“Already?” Rae gasped as she looked at them “atleast stay for coffee.”

“We really need to go” Kiseop pouted and Rae sighed.

“I want you guys to visit okay. Everytime and Anytime you can.” She smiled and walked them to the door.

“Ha-Ye will be home in 2 hours. Do not do heavy work, do not stress yourself out. And please be careful.” Xander looked at her and she nodded.

“Neh,Xan-Xan. I promise I’ll take care.”

Kiseop opened the door and he and Eli walked out, and waited for Xander.

“Call me if anything goes wrong okay, but if you feel like your sick or anything call 911 first then call me. Okay?” Xander said and Rae laughed.

“Just go home.” She smiled and Xander nodded as he stepped out.

“Bye Rae” all three boys said as they suddenly opened the door to the apartment infront of Rae’s door. Her eyes widened as she looked at them. Xander turned to her and smiled “We’re home”

Suddenly Kevin came to the door and waved at Rae “Hi Neighbor.” Kevin smiled and Rae’s jaw dropped.

“That’s where all of you live?” She said and Xander grinned wider “I wanna see.”