the clash.

It started with a Crash.

 

“Xander” Rae’s eyes widened and he simply looked at her and turned away

“Ha-Ye and I will be in the car” He said “Come whenever you feel like it”

Rae watched him make his way out of the field then turned around to find Yoseob standing infront of her.

“I gotta go.” She said

“But he said come whenever you feel like it, you can stay for a few more minutes.” Yoseob smiled

Rae shook her head “I need to go Seobbie.” She patted his head and waved everyone good bye. She made her way out of the field, only to find Xander’s car there.

She gulped as she made her way towards it and opened the front seat only to find Ha-Ye there. She then walked towards the back seat and got in.

She closed the door and smiled “Where are we off to?”

Ha-Ye looked at her “Was Hyunseung Oppa there?”

Rae nodded and Ha-Ye gasped then ran out the car “Give me 5 minutes Xander!”

Xander tightened his grip around the wheel and nodded, making Ha-Ye squeal.

Rae bit her lip and looked at Xander through the mirror.
“You want me to change seats?” She asked

“Just stay there at the back.” He told her and Rae nodded

“Are you—“ Rae was gonna say but Xander cut her off

“Just stop talking first Rae, just give me time to think.” He said and Rae bit her lower lip and nodded as she shrunk in her seat.

 

After a few minutes, Ha-Ye had come back and they left. Ha-Ye looked around the car, she watched Xander focusing on his driving while Rae simply looked out the window.

Feeling the tension in the air, Ha-Ye simply kept quiet and waited for them to arrive home.

Rae fidgeted with her fingers as she looked out the window and would turn to look at Xander through the mirror every now and then.

He’s mad at me. She sighed and closed her eyes.

When they had arrived at their building Ha-Ye looked at her watch and ran out the car.
“My favorite show!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Rae watched as Xander walked out the car and she followed him. He was gonna walk into the building but she grabbed his arm

“Xan Xan!” She said and he turned to look at her
“are you okay?”

“What do you think?” He asked and made her let go of him

“At least tell me why you’re mad at me!” Rae said and Xander his lips and sighed

“You wanna know?” he scoffed “Rae! I’m just gone for two days and you do the most reckless things!”

“What do you mean reckless?” Rae stepped back, shocked at Xander’s tone.

“YOU GO SKY DIVING?! DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS?! YOU ONLY GET A 50-50 CHANCE OF LIVING!” He screamed

“Well I’m alive aren’t I?! So why are you pissed?!”

“What if your parachute didn’t open?! What if your body just fell on the ground, you came from a coma Rae! You cant just go doing things other people do!”

“Am I a kid Xander?! I can make my own decisions! Why are you always treating me like someone who cant do things on her own?!” Rae yelled back, annoyed at how Xander was treating her.

“I’M JUST PROTECTING YOU RAE—“

“FROM WHAT?! FROM LIFE?!” Rae screamed “Cant I live a little? Do I always have to have you supervising me?!”

“I WOULDN’T HAVE TO SUPERVISE YOU IF YOU MADE GOOD DECISIONS! YOU’RE ALWAYS MAKING STUPID DECISIONS AND DOING STUPID THINGS. GOD RAE” Xander threw his hands in the air “CANT YOU LISTEN?! ARE YOU REALLY THAT OBTUSE?! ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?!”

Rae stepped back when Xander called her stupid “I am not stupid.”

“THEN YOU GO AROUND WITH BEAST?! WELL DAMMIT RAE—“ Xander was going to say something more but Rae had suddenly slapped him.

He looked at her wide eyed while she blinked back tears.

“ you.” She balled her hands into fist “I WAS NEVER AROUND!”

“I—“ Xander closed his mouth, realizing what he had just told her

“And if I’m that hard to be around with Xander, just stop going near me.” She turned around
“I’m sorry for ever being a burden, I’ll stop right now.”

She walked away and Xander simply looked at her as she disappeared inside the building.
He closed his eyes and balled his hands into fist.

What did I just do?!


a/n: Sorry for the bad words :)))))) It made everything more dramatic.
Ohhhhhh, drama.
Sorry also if its a short chapter, I just felt like updating and I swear I thought it was longer in word :)))))
anyway, tell me watcha think.