No chocolate means No U-kiss.

It started with a Crash.

“Are you ready?” The doctor asked Rae as he held the electric saw in his hands.

“wait—No—I mean yes. Just do it.” Rae held Ha-Ye hand and he placed the saw on her cast.

“You’re over reacting.” Ha-Ye looked at Rae who stuck her tongue out.

“Well your therapy will be later at 6 pm, Rae okay?” The doctor said and Rae raised an eyebrow.

“Therapy? Why? I’m not scarred from that accident. I don’t feel like I’m going crazy.” Rae said and the doctor laughed.

“Therapy for you to be able to walk again” He smiled “You haven’t been able to move your legs for 6 month’s Rae, you need practice.”

“I think I can handle walking.” Rae said and Ha-Ye rolled her eyes

“You took two hours to try and hold a spoon a while ago Rae”

“Yes, and hands are much easier to work out, legs on the other hand need a lot of work” The doctor said as the loud saw went on and started cutting open her cast.

When the cast removal was over, Rae traced her leg with her finger and smiled “Ticklish, but oh god that smells bad” She covered her nose and Ha-Ye and the doctor laughed.

“Nurse, wash up her leg.” The doctor said as he stood up and tried to walk away.

“Doc! Wait.” Rae screamed and he stopped and turned to her

“Hmmm?”

“When can I get out of the hospital?” She asked with a smile

“When you can walk again.” He answered.

“I think one session of therapy is enough.” Rae said and the doctor chuckled

“We’ll see.”

Rae then looked at Ha-Ye who was on the phone. Then suddenly something on the side table caught her eye.
my phone is still alive!!

She reached over and got it, getting an annoyed stare from the nurse. Rae simply stuck her tongue out at the nurse when she looked away. She then looked back at her phone and opened it up.

Then she saw a picture of a sleeping her, well not sleeping, it her when she was in a coma, she pouted.
I don’t like this picture, I looked like I was run over—oh wait, I was. HAHA so ironic. Am I seriously laughing in my head now?

She quickly lost her smile and looked at the nurse and Ha-Ye, none of them saw her weird moment, and she regained her smile. She looked at her gallery and saw she had tons of pictures.

“Ommoo, so many.” She mumbled as she looked at the pictures. Some were of Ha-Ye asleep. Some were of Ha-Ye and her, some of them were pictures of her per month. 1stmonth, she had scratches and bruises all over her; her head was covered in a bandage. 2ndmonth, she lost some bruises but the scratches were still on her face and so was the bandage. 3rdmonth, the bandage was finally removed from her head, but scars from the stitches were still seen. 4thmonth, no more scratches on her face, just the scar.  5thmonth, still just the scar.  She held her forehead and still felt the scar there.
I wonder when that’s gonna leave.

Then another picture caught her eye, it was a sleeping Xander. He was seated on the chair beside the bed, but had his hands on the bed, while his head rested on his hands. Rae smiled at the picture then looked up at Ha-Ye who shut her phone and saw Rae’s smiling face.

“What are you looking at?” Ha-Ye walked towards her and Rae quickly removed Xander’s picture

“Nothing.” Rae said and looked back down at her phone. Suddenly it rang, she looked at the caller ID and tilted her head.

“Yabaseyo?” She answered it and waited for someone to talk on the other line.

“Rae-shii!” Xander beamed and Rae smiled.

“Yeah, hello?” She said

“Have you eaten yet? How are you?” Xander asked

“Yes, I just ate an hour ago, and I’m fine, my cast is finally off.”

“That’s good, are you feeling tired? Maybe you should rest.” Xander’s mother instincts came in.

“Not tired at all, don’t worry so much.” Rae said “How about you have you eaten?”

“Doesn’t matter, are you sure your okay?” Xander said

“Yaa! Xander I’ve been up for 3 days now, and there is only one thing stressing me out. You” Rae said.

“Am I? Sorry, its just. I’m still pretty worried about you. The doctor’s were really shocked at how fast you healing. You don’t even have one side effect from the coma.”

“Cause I’m amazing, now will you go eat something, and relax. I’ll probably be out of this hospital tomorrow so stop worrying.” Rae smiled but lost it when she heard the nurse scoff. Rae stuck her tongue out again then pouted when Ha-Ye laughed at her.

“I will I will, hey later some of my members wanna see you, are you okay with that?” Xander asked and Rae paused for a while.

“Do your members happen to look like all the guys you showed me in your phone, you know the picture?”

“Yes, because that was them, not just their look a likes.” Xander smiled.

“Don’t mock me, and I might not be okay with that. I look like a mess Xander, I cant have guys see me like this.”

“What am I then?” Xander stated

Rae smiled “You’re the exception; you’ve been with me for 6 months, sleeping here almost every night. I’ve grown used to you. “

“Thanks? I guess.” Xander said “But they’re still going there. They’ve seen you at your worst already Rae, they still think you were beautiful.”

“Just them?” Rae bit her lower lip

“Huh?” Xander said and Rae just shook her head even though he couldn’t see her.

“Never mind. Fine, they can go, but you need to bring me chocolates. Delicious ones!”

“Did the doctor say you can have some?” Xander asked.

“Screw the doctor and what he says. No chocolate, means no U-kiss. Arraso?” Rae said and Xander just smiled.

“Yeah, I get it. Okay, I’ll go get some lunch now. Bye.” Xander put down the phone and Rae smiled.
Okay, so maybe I think Xander is cute and caring and sweet. But that doesn’t mean I like him right? I just—I dunno.

Rae looked up and saw Ha-Ye looking at her with a smirk.
“What?” Rae asked and looked away.

“Just them?” Ha-Ye mocked her and Rae just stuck her tongue out again. 


a/n: Readers! I need comments to inspire me! Do you guys like it? I hope you do, cause I dont really know. Tell me watcha think okay? :)