It just hit me.

It started with a Crash.

NOTE: THERE IS A CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE. READ THAT ONE FIRST OKAY? GO GO GO GO.

 

 


Rae’s POV

“Get up!!!!!!!!!” Ha-Ye pushed me and Yoseob off the bed making us land on the floor

 

“YAA!” He screamed and glared at her “I’m telling Hyunseung about this.”

“Anniii… don’t do that. I love you Yoseob” She hugged him which made me laugh while the boy rolled his eyes.

I stood up and started getting ready for work while Ha-Ye and Yoseob made breakfast.

Once I was done, I walked down and found a plate ready for me. I ate happily and once I was done, I made my way to work.

 

NOBODY’s POV

 

Rae walked into the Ice cream parlor and was greeted by everyone. Co-workers, her boss, regular customers. She smiled in response and walked to the back room and put on her apron. She tied her hair in a pony tail and stepped back into the room.

“Serve tables first” Haera, her co-worker said.

Rae nodded and started taking the Ice creams to their specific table. While working, she felt someone watching her intensely, which made her feel uneasy while doing her job.

“A triple choco wafer caramel mix, for table 3” Haera said handing the bowl to Rae who took it and looked for table three. Once she spotted it, she saw it was just one person sitting there.

She placed the ice cream on the table “There you go sir”

“Thank you.” He said in a strange deep voice which made her arch an eyebrow.

He suddenly grabbed her hand making her yelp and try to pull away. He placed something in her hand then stood up and walked away.

Rae looked at her hand as she opened it up and saw one piece of kisses(chocolate)laying there.

“Why’d he give me this?” She arched an eyebrow “He didn’t even touch his ice cream.”

She shook her head and turned around then ended up widening her eyes.

There Xander stood holding one red  long stemmed rose and smiled at her. Rae looked at him from head to toe and realized he was the guy earlier who had given her the piece of chocolate.

“Uhh—sir, what are you doing?” She walked pass him

Xander sighed, but continued to follow her.

“Rae, I know you’re mad at me and acting like you don’t know me. Please stop doing that, I really wanna talk to you” He said

“I’m busy…working” She said taking more ice cream and serving them on tables as the customers watched them

“Can we talk after you work?” Xander kept following her

“No” She looked at him and sighed

“Then you can’t stop me now” He smiled “Rae I know I did you wrong. From the very beginning of meeting you, all I’ve done is caused you trouble. And I’m working so hard to be better for you. And it was sorta working until I became too over protective and rude. I didn’t mean to be like that Rae, I just really cared for you—“

“Xander stop”

“—I wanted to make sure nothing would hurt you anymore. When I met you at that cake shop, I thought you were this really cute girl. Then I hit you with my car, sending you into a six month coma. Do you know how much that killed me? Knowing I did that to a person? I did all I could to be with you, and somehow repay what I did. Then you woke up. You smiled at me, you joked with me, you teased me. The guy who hit you with his car, you were so nice to him”

Haera suddenly took the ice cream Rae was holding and made her face Xander while he talked.

“Then we ended up spending more time with each other, and every moment I found myself falling deeper and deeper into your trap. Loving you is a trap, do you know that? Because I cant even find an escape. I can’t stop loving you Rae. I wanna be with you.” Xander took a breath

“I’m so sorry for what I said and how I reacted. I shouldn’t have done that. And I promised I wont anymore Rae. Please give me a chance, I cant stop thinking about you. Please don’t throw me away. Not again.” Xander took a step towards Rae while she took a step away.

Rae looked at him and shook her head. She turned around and walked to the back room, leaving Xander standing alone in the room filled with people.

 

 

He blinked back tears and nodded “I guess she still can’t forgive me”

 

 

The whole store was quiet, the silence became deafening to Xanders ears that he forcefully tried to walk out even though his knees were shaking.
Once he was out, Xander let out a loud scream as tears flowed down his cheek.

He had just confessed, he had admitted every detail of his feelings. But he was rejected.

He closed his eyes and took steps forward. He took deep breaths, trying to stop himself from sobbing.


Unaware of where he was going, he had no idea that he ended up in the middle of the street.

He stopped walking and rubbed his eyes then slowly opened them.
 And just as he opened them, he heard loud screeching sounds and the loud blowing horn of the car, telling him to get out of the way. But it was too late. Xander closed his eyes and prepared for the worse. Then, everything went dark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yaa!” Xander heard a giggle.

Is this heaven? Angels must be giggling at me.

“Yaa! Open your eyes.” A familiar voice rang in his ears and he shot his eyes open, finding himself in the middle of the street.
He touched his body endlessly and slapped his face, trying to see if he was really alive. Once the pain hit him he screamed happily.

He looked infront of him and saw a red car was only about inches away from him.
“Oh my god, it didn’t hit me?” He said shaking his head

“If it did then you wouldn’t be here now.” The familiar voice was heard again.

Xander snapped his head up and that’s when he saw Rae peering over the sunroof of the red car she was in.
She smiled at him and rolled her eyes.

“Ra-Rae?” He asked wide eyed

“I almost hit you with my car Xander” She said batting her eyelashes at him “What are you going to do about it?”

“I—you—I’m going to” He closed his mouth, not sure what to say.

Rae got back in the car and got out through the door.
She walked towards Xander, a smile playing on her face.

“I almost killed you, just a few more inches and you would’ve been flying into that building over there.” She said “So, I guess we’re sorta even now huh?”

Xander blinked at her, trying to process the situation “What are you saying?”

“I’m saying I almost killed you like you almost killed me.” Rae shrugged “So now, we’re even.  No more debts and no more repaying each other.”

“I guess we are” Xander smiled

“So you can stop with whole protecting you bullcrap cause it turns out your just as careless as me so—“ Before Rae could finish, Xander had grabbed the back of her neck and slammed his lips against hers.

Rae smiled and wrapped her hands around Xanders neck as they kissed.
Xander held her cheek and pulled away. He pecked her lips and placed his forehead on hers as he stared deep into her eyes.

“I thought you rejected me back there.” He said

“I didn’t even say anything” Rae rolled her eyes

Xander smiled and placed his lips on her again. Suddenly loud roars and cheers were heard. They parted from each other and snapped their heads to the side. Finding all the customers and workers from the Ice cream parlor outside, they also spotted U-kiss, Suki, Ha-Ye and Yoseob cheering happily.

Xander laughed and looked at Rae who was telling all of them to go away. He intertwined her fingers and pulled her back towards him.

“It doesn’t matter” He whispered “your mine now”

He placed his lips on hers once more sending the crowd screaming again, but the couple didn’t mind.
They were finally together. 


a/n: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. They are finally together. tehee :>
Awwww, this story is almost ending :(
Its so sad.
I wonder watcha think. TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME. <3
I LOVE U-KISS. So excited for their comeback. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!