When everything changed

It started with a Crash.

 

One year had passed since Rae and Ha-Ye left U-kiss without a sign, though Xander and the others did all that they could to try and find them, but no one had a clue. Not even the detectives they hired.
And apparently Xander hasn’t been the same ever since then.

After 6 months of the girls departure, he could smile again and joke around, but they would still catch him lost in a train of thought, or just silently thinking in a corner of the dorm.

 

“Lets go!!!” Dongho sung as he entered the van

Kibum laughed “your more excited than the actual boyfriend.”

“Yeah, I’m the one who should be rushing you guys.” Soohyun muttered and Dongho shrugged

“Well Noona said she’d only be there for a couple of months, and for some reason she stayed there for more than a year!” Dongho growled and everyone laughed

“Come on, everyone get in or Suki will be nagging us about how we kept her waiting!” Their manager said and everyone nodded.

While in the car, Xander tapped on his knee as he bobbed his head to the music that was playing on his i-pod.

Kevin watched him and nudged Kiseop
“You think he’s okay now?” Kevin asked

“Probably, its been one year, I think he’s over her.” Kiseop smiled

“He isn’t the same though.” Kevin sighed “I wonder where Rae is anyway?”

 

 

“RAE-SHII!” Yoseob sighed as he watched the girl with now shoulder length hair serve a table filled with girls.

They looked at him and arched their eyebrows and looked away. He secretly stuck his tongue out at them and scratched the mustache he was forced to wear.
If I wasn’t wearing this you guys would be all over me.

“I’ll get off in one hour, its your fault anyway, why the hell are you here?” Rae scooped more ice cream for the other customers.
Yoseob pouted and propped his chin on his hands “I thought you’d get of your work earlier”

“Well you have to wait for one more hour.” Rae shook her head and smiled

“ne.” the boy nodded and simply watched her do her job.

 

Once Rae had finished her shift, she grabbed her bag and walked back into the store and found Yoseob asleep on one of the tables. She smiled and sat beside him then poked his cheek.

“Seobbie!” She whispered and he rubbed his eyes as he sat up and yawned.

“Your done?” He asked and Rae nodded, as she put on her coat.

Yoseob smiled and stood up, taking her hand as they walked out the ice cream parlor.

“So, where are we off to today Seobbie?” Rae asked him and Yoseob smiled

“I found this new amazing Chinese restaurant near your apartment, wanna try that out?”

“Sounds good!” She nodded.

 

 

“Did you guys really miss me that much?” Suki laughed as Eli and Dong ho latched on her arms while they were on the car ride home.

The other boys nodded furiously while Xander simply gave a faint smile and looked out the window.

Suki sighed and held his cheek and he faced her wide eyed.
“You okay?” She asked smiling

“Of course.” Xander nodded and held her hand “Don’t worry”

Suki nodded and dropped her hand, Xander then shut his eyes and laid his head on Kevin shoulder.

Soohyun gave a small smile while Suki looked out the window and saw a familiar figure standing outside a building.

Their car stopped at the traffic light and Suki stared at the girl.
Her smile gave her identity away. Suki then scanned the man beside the girl, but couldn’t quite make sure who he was, but he looked familiar. He kissed the forehead of the girl who waved him goodbye and walked into the building. The man started walking away and that’s when Suki felt the car move.

She sat up properly and stared at her hands.

“Noona, you look like you saw a ghost.” Dongho poked her cheek and Suki shook her head and smiled

“Its nothing, I’m just tired I guess.” She lied.

But I did see something…..I saw Rae. And I think she has a new guy in her life.
Suki looked at Xander who was asleep now and sighed.
How could this be?


WHAT NHM DID IS SO DAMN UNFAIR!!!!!!!!
You guys know what happened right? You guys know what NHM did right? You know what U-kiss is going through now right?

I HATE IT. HATE IT.HATE IT.
I cant believe that they did that to Xander and Kibum. Forcefully making them quit.
How could they tear U-kiss appart like that? WHY WOULD THEY EVEN DO THAT?!
and then they REPLACE them with two new members?
truthfully, I'm not really sure I can accept those two members just like that.
I really really really really wanna know what the other members think about this sudden change?! Are they flipping happy that it happened or are crying like crazy.
It hurts so much to see what happened.
I mean, no wonder Xander has been posting those stuff on twitter. He knew it all along. He knew that it would somehow end like this.
And Kibum, he wasnt even there at there last performance.
HOW COULD THEY DO THIS.

I know this is a long, weird rant, and I'm sorry. I'm just really so upset.
I really do love U-kiss and I cant stand seeing them without Xander and Kibum. It wouldnt be the same.
U-kiss was the first reason I liked Kpop :|