Hwaiting.

It started with a Crash.

Xander had finally arrived at the hospital with the other members, who were already attracting attention because of their noise.
“Aigoo, we’re in a hospital not a theme park, so hush!” Xander scolded them and they closed their mouths and pretended to zip it.

“So hyung, what does she look like now?” Eli walked beside Xander who looked at him.

“She isn’t pale anymore, and her cheeks are starting to become all rosy again, like the first time I saw her. And on the 2ndday she’s been awake and when she looked at the mirror, she screamed, saying why didn’t we fix her hair or anything. So she spent 3 hours just combing her hair. 1sthour, she combed it, 2nd, her bestfriend did. And 3rdshe forced me to do it.” Xander smiled

“She was pretty even though she had cuts and bruises; I wonder what she looks like now that they’re gone.” Kiseop said smiling.

“Yaa! No flirting with the patient.” Xander scolded them again.

“Pshh, Hyung is just saying that cause he want her for himself.” Dong ho said and the boys laughed, receiving a glare from Xander.

“Stop talking nonsense.” Xander said as they got into the elevator.

“Its not nonsense. When she was in a coma, you’d stare at her for hours. And the nurse even said, she walked into you asleep, holding Rae’s hand. Didn’t you remember, the nurse kept calling you her boyfriend for one month?” Kibum smiled and Xander smacked his stomach.

“Would you stop.” Xander pouted.

“Whose your wallpaper in your phone right now then?” Soohyun smiled and looked at Xander.

“Lee Hyori.” Xander lied and looked away.

“Whatever.” All the boys said and Xander just smiled.

“Okay, so its me and her, big whoop. Doesn’t matter okay. Now shut up, no talking of this nonsense when we’re with her. Arraso?” Xander said and they all rolled their eyes and nodded.

“Good” The elevator door opened and they walked towards Rae’s room, finding Ha-Ye just coming out.

“Ha-Ye, where are you off to?” Xander asked and Ha-Ye suddenly looked at him.

“Ohh U-kiss.” She smiled and bowed “I’m off to the therapeutics center down the hall.”

“Why, whats up?” Kevin asked her and she looked at him

“Rae’s trying to walk. You guys wanna come?” She asked and they all nodded. They all walked towards the therapeutics center. They stopped, when they saw this big glass window that let you see what was inside.

“We cant go in.” Ha-Ye said and Xander nodded, looking for Rae. And when he found her he pointed at her.

“She’ cant even stand.” Dong ho mumbled.

Rae was on the wheel chair, and her nurse was behind her, guiding her back.  She used her hands, to try and stand up. But she failed which made her to fall back on her chair.
Xander quickly took a step forward, wanting to go in and help her, but stopped when he knew he couldn’t and sighed but then smiled when he got an idea.

“RAE HWAITING!!!” He screamed and all of the patients suddenly looked at him, even the people at the hall. Xander didn’t mind, he just smiled and waved at Rae. She looked back at him then smiled, she bit her lower lip and tried to stand again, her hands shook but she ignored it. Her Nurse just stood behind her, guiding her.
 And finally she was able to stand.
She gasped and smiled.

“Oh my god, I did it.” Rae said.

“And it only took you three hours.” The nurse said and Rae looked at her.

“Are you supposed to be mocking me?” Rae asked and the nurse shook her head.

“Of course not, other patients spend half the day just trying to stand. Even days.”

“Ohhh then that was a compliment.” Rae smiled “Thank you”

They made Rae sit down again which made everyone outside confused. Xander looked at Ha-Ye who looked the least bothered.

“They’re just making her stand today, since its her first day. Walking will start tomorrow and for the rest of the week, or weeks.” Ha-Ye explained before anyone could ask.

“Rae thinks she can already walk fine tomorrow, but the doctor said, if Rae does continue this amazing healing process, she might be able to walk by next week. If not, maybe after 2-3 weeks.” Ha-Ye looked at Xander who nodded then looked back at Rae.

“She looks irritated.” Eli said

“Cause, she’s been in there for 3 hours now.” Ha-Ye answered.

“And she was just finally able to stand now?” Kevin gasped.

“6 months of not using your legs is hard. Especially it being in a cast.” Soohyun said and everyone nodded. 


a/n: okay, so i got a really major headache so I didnt proof read. Forgive me. And please comment more and tell me watcha think. :)