Move.

It started with a Crash.

 

Rae walked into their apartment, finding Ha-Ye on the couch, watching Tv. She walked to the kitchen and that’s when tears flowed from her eyes. She tried to engulf her sobs, so not to attract Ha-Ye, but it didn’t work. Ha-Ye ran to the kitchen hearing her bestfriends sobs and quickly hugged Rae.

“Shhhhh, its okay.” Ha-Ye cooed even though she didn’t know what was wrong, but she knew Rae was not in the state to explain the problem yet.

 

 

Its been two days since Xander and Rae’s explosion and neither of them had been taking it well.
Xander had just woken up from a two hour sleep and walked out of his room, finding Dongho walk in with a smile

“Where’d you go?” Kevin asked

“To see Rae Noona.” Dongho said

“She’s there?” Xander asked and Dongho snapped his head towards Xander

“She just left.” He gave a small smile and Xander sighed walking into the kitchen.

“She’s really avoiding him huh?” Kevin asked Dongho

Dongho nodded “I told her to talk to him but she didn’t even wanna hear his name”

Kevin placed his head on the headrest of the couch and sighed “Now we’re living with Zombie hyung”

Xander walked back to his room with a glass of water and shut his door. He looked at his bed and saw the bear he was gonna give Rae and sighed.

“I’m so sorry Rae” He closed his eyes and leaned against the door

 

 

 

“time for the next schedule!” U-kiss Manager boomed inside the dorm and all the boys groaned.

Soohyun was on his phone, talking to Suki.

“Pabo, how are you?” Soohyun smiled

“Stop calling me that.” Suki growled

“Its your trade mark.” He answered her

“Shut up, anyway, I’ve been fine. The language barrier is sorta hard, but either than that I’m good, you?”

“We have a schedule and well U-kiss has been tired lately”

“Why? Too many schedules?”

“No.” Soohyun sighed

“Then what?” Suki asked

“Xander and Rae got into a fight and we’re trying to get them to make up but Rae….wont budge and Xander turned into a total zombie.”

Suki sighed “Why? What did they fight about?”

“No clue.” Soohyun stopped when he saw Xander pass him “But the effects aren’t good”

“They’ll work it out, they’re meant for each other, don’t worry” Suki smiled

“I hope so.” Soohyun chuckled.

Xander walked out the dorm and hung his head low, but snapped it up when he heard a door close. And that’s where he saw Rae standing a few meters from him. She was on her phone and smiling.

“Ne….I’ll be there in 10 minutes….your awesome! Bye!” She shut her phone and placed it in her pockets. She looked up and locked eyes with Xander.

She quickly looked away and was gonna walk away when he suddenly grabbed her wrists, making her face him.

“LET GO!” She screamed but Xander didn’t listen

“Rae, I’m sorry” He said

“Save it! What’s said is said.” Rae tugged on her hand but Xander didn’t dare let go of her

“Rae, all those things I said, I didn’t mean to say them, I was just—“ Xander tried to say but Rae pushed him off her

“Out of all the things you called me Xander, you call me a !” Rae clenched her fists and blinked back her tears “And you say you were protecting me? The only thing I need protecting from Xander is YOU! Why didn’t you just kill me when you hit me with that car? Why did I have to ing meet you?!”

Xander’s heart sank at what she had just said “Rae—“

“ out of my life!” She screamed and walked away, leaving Xander standing alone in the hallway.

U-kiss who were on the other side of the door pursed their lips and closed their eyes at what they had just heard.

“They wont be talking for a while.” Kiseop sighed

 

 

One month had passed until Xander and Rae’s clash and everything changed. Xander hasn’t been his happy preppy self while Rae was hardly ever home.
Xander did all he could to get Rae to forgive him, but she wouldn’t dare accept his apologies. And everytime he would try to go see her, she was never home.

“Hyung’s, I brought ice cream.” Dongho came in through the door and held up the large container with a smile

“That’s our maknae!” Kevin beamed and stood up

“What do you want in return?” Kibum eyed Dongho

“I brought this for us to eat happily together, not because I want something.” Dongho answered

“You’re not playing with the Xbox tonight.” Soohyun said

“BUT WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dongho whined and Eli laughed, grabbing the box from him

“Cause the hyung’s said so.” Kiseop stuck his tongue out

“Xander hyung~~~~~” Dongho smiled “You’re the oldest, can I play with the xbox?”

“You guys do what you want” Xander sighed and stood up

“Where are you going hyung?” Kevin asked

“out” Xander grabbed his coat and walked out the door, leaving the members stunned.

Xander sighed as he put on his coat then looked at Rae and Ha-Ye’s door. His eyes widened and his heart fell.

ROOM FOR RENT, PLEASE CONTACT XXXXXXXX

He quickly held the door and swung it open. And there, revealed all the things he had given Rae and     Ha-Ye but all the things that the two girls owned.

 

were gone.
 

 

Xander quickly ran out the door and made his way to the front desk.

“Excuse me Miss, but the two girls who lived infront of the U-kiss dorm, where are they?” He asked the woman

“Ohh they moved last night Sir.” She smiled at him

“Do you have any idea where?”

She shook her head “They didn’t say anything, they just left and told me to give you this” The woman pulled out an envelope and handed it to Xander.

He bowed and took it from her.

He opened up the envelope and blinked back tears when he saw a check.
He then pulled out a note and read it quietly.

Thanks for all the help, here’s the money we owe you.
-Rae.

I don’t want your Money Rae…..I want you.

He fell to his knees and started breathing heavily. “I’m so sorry”


a/n: I know, its still sad, and I'm sorry :)
anyhoo, I didnt check for errors, so please forgive me yet again.

UUUGGGGHHHHH, so next week are my final exams for this year and for my entire stay in highschool. CAUSE IMMA GRADUATE SOON. WOOOOHHHHH. anyway, wish me luck in my exams and hope ya'll know I love ya.

tell me watcha think too. Dont be quiet, TELL ME OKAY?