Crash again?

It started with a Crash.

“Are you done yet?”

“No.”

“How about now?”

“No.”

“Now?”

“Still No.”

“What about now?”

“Oh my gosh, Xander you annoying freak. Shut up.” Rae snapped as she looked at Xander who stared at her blankly.

“How.about.now.”

“NO!!!!!!” She screamed and washed her hands “Okay, Now I’m done.”

Xander smiled wide as he stood up “Lets go?”

“Nope.” Rae shook her head “I’m done cleaning the counter, but I’m not done cleaning the tables.”

“Bu—But.” Xander looked at all the tables in the store and groaned “There are so many tables!!”

“I didn’t ask you to wait for me Xander.” Rae smiled as she grabbed a cloth.

“I know—its just, its our first day as a couple and I have to—give me a cloth.” Xander sighed and Rae tossed him what he asked for.

The couple wiped and cleaned the tables together. Rae smiled as she watched her other half wiped like there was no tomorrow.
 

 

 

“Done!” Xander laid his head on the last table he had cleaned and smiled “Lets go?”

“I’ll just close up then we can leave.” Rae said

“Yes!” Xander pumped a fist in the air and sat up “This has been the longest 3 hours of my life”

“At least Yoseob doesn’t complain” Rae huffed

“YAA! We just started this relationship and you’re already comparing me!” Xander sneered.

Rae laughed and poked his cheek “I was kidding…sheeessshhh. Come on, lets go.”

Xander nodded as he stood up and followed her out.

Rae turned off the lights and locked all the doors. She tossed the key inside her bag and looked at Xander.
“We’re taking my car” She said

Xander nodded and made his way to the passenger seat.

Rae smiled as she hopped into the driver’s seat and started the car. Once the engine was running she turned to look at Xander who was calling someone on his phone.

“Yabaseyo?” Suki asked

“Suki! Is everyone home?” Xander asked

“Ne Oppa. Wae?” Suki looked around the room

“Let’s all eat out today. My treat.” He suggested

“Say no more.” Suki smiled “We’ll be ready in 5 minutes.”

And the line went dead.

Xander chuckled as he placed his phone back in his pocket then looked at Rae.

“Whats the occasion?” Rae asked

“Nothing…I just wanna treat everyone” Xander smiled

Rae looked at him and arched an eyebrow “Are you sick?”

Xander stuck his tongue out at her “I’m not treating you then.”

“Ani…” Rae batted her eyelashes “I was just kidding.”

“watch the road” Xander smiled.

Just as Rae looked at the road she stepped on the breaks as hard as she could while a scream escaped . She closed her eyes preparing for the worst.

Xander covered his eyes and bit his lower lip, praying that everything would be alright.

 

Rae’s back crashed into the car seat as the car came into a complete stop. Xander whose face almost hit the glass sighed in relief as he sat up properly.
The couple looked at each other and nodded once they saw that both of them were alright.

They then turned their attention in front of them where they saw another couple merely inches away from the car they were in. The expressions on their faces were unreadable as they had their eyes tightly shut. Probably preparing to get hit and experience the pain that was awaiting them.

Rae got out the car and Xander followed her.
“Are you guys alright?” Xander asked

“I’m so sorry! I wasn’t looking where I was going. This is all my fault.” Rae said

The couple slowly opened their eyes and looked around. They touched their bodies and looked at each other.
“we’re alive?”
They hugged each other and smiled

“Uhhh—I’m so sorry!” Rae bowed endlessly.

The couple looked at her and shook their heads “It was our fault; we should’ve seen it was a green light. We shouldn’t have crossed.”

“Let’s just say we were all wrong okay?” Xander smiled “So, where are you guys going? We’ll drop you off.”

“To the park.” The couple smiled

“We were going that way! We’ll drop you guys off!” Rae clapped

The couple nodded and proceeded to the backseat of the car. Rae looked Xander who smiled at her.

“You’re driving.” Rae said while Xander laughed.

 

 

 

Once they were all settled in the car, Rae turned to look at the couple who were holding hands, making her smile.

“So…how long have you guys been together?” Rae asked

“1 year and two months” The girl answered with a smile.

“Wow!” Rae nodded

“How about you guys?” The guy asked.

“We just became official today.” Xander answered.

“Who said so?” Rae looked at him while Xander rolled his eyes.

“How did you guys meet?” Rae beamed back at the couple.

“Well, it was during a star wars fan meeting. She was infront of me in the line and when I saw her Darth Vader key chain I knew she was the girl for me. So I tried to talk to her and to my surprise she responded” The guy said.

“I thought he was weird at first but then when he started speaking his alien language I couldn’t help but fall for him.”
As the girl continued talking, Rae slowly turned her head to look at Xander, her eyes wider than they normally were.

Xander looked back at her and smiled, realizing he wasn’t the only who thought the couple was weird.

“Aliens?” Rae mouthed making Xander chuckle but he quickly covered it with a cough.

“Then when he showed me his star wars card collection that was when I knew he was the one for me.” The girl smiled

Rae nodded with an awkward smile as she looked away from the odd couple.

“And you guys? How did your relationship start?” The guy asked.

“Uhhh—“ Rae looked at Xander who looked at her with a smile

“Lets just say….” Xander held Rae’s hand

 

 

“Its started with a crash” 

 


a/n: OH MY GOD ITS OVER. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Sorry if this took a while. My laptop went all crazy again.

 

BUT DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its over. MMOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I wanted you guys to know that I had so much fun writing this because I got this idea while I was in the shower. Yes, weird.While in the shower I was thinking about Xander. :)) dont be erted.
Anyway, Since you all know Xander is my ultimate bias. It was really hard for me to get over the fact that he is no longer a part of u-kiss. I am so glad to say that you guys helped me through that mini crisis in my life.
This stttooorrryyyy was so much fun because I loved reading your comments. It was so adorable. You're reactions and craziness :))))

Dont worry, I wont be away from the u-kiss stories for long. I have now just planned to write a AJ story. It came into my mind while I was in line to buy food in MCDONALDS.
I get ideas in the most weirdest places.
HAHAHAHAHHA

Anyhoo! WAIT FOR ME OKAY? MY U-KISS STORIES WILL BE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER. I LOVE YOU.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone who supported me and loved this story ;)