Captain.

It started with a Crash.

“Careful.” Xander held onto her hand with a huge grin on his face

“I’m gonna fall, oh my god, I’m gonna fall.” Rae said over and over again

“I’m here, I wont let you fall.” Xander guided her and once she made her final step on the sail boat, she quickly hugged Xander and laughed

“I almost died—“ She pursed her lips “fell…..”

Xander messed her hair and let go of her “Ready to help me sailor?”

“Ayy Captain!” She tried mocking a pirate which sent Xander into another laughing frenzy, making Rae pout

“That was a horrible impersonation.” He clapped as he let down the sail of the boat and looked at Rae.

“Like you could do any better.” She stuck her tongue out at him and slowly made her way towards him.

“How can I help anyway?” She looked around the boat

“You see that rope over there?” Xander pointed behind her “Its tying us to the shore, remove it and we’re ready to go.”

Rae did as told and slowly removed the rope and looked back at Xander with a thumbs up. He smiled and nodded at her, walking towards the steering wheel of the sail boat and calling Rae to stay beside him.

She watched as she slowly made their way far from the shore then looked at Xander who kept a good eye on the sea.
“I never knew you could sail.” Rae smiled

“Well now you know.” Xander looked at her “You wanna drive?”

“Your gonna teach me?” She beamed and Xander rolled his eyes, grabbing her hand and making her stand infront of the steering wheel. She held onto it and looked at the sea, he placed his hands over hers and leaned down closer to her face, making Rae in her breathing.

“Just keep it steady like this, its hard to hold okay, so be strong.” He whispered in her ear and Rae slowly nodded. And as Xander let go of her hands, Rae felt the steering wheel move on its own and she held it in a tight grip.

“Cant handle it?” Xander teased and she glared at me

“Are you calling me weak?”

“I didn’t say anything.” He raised both his hands and smiled at her “But I didn’t say you were strong either”

“Your just a fathead. Thinking you can do everything in the world.” She said looking at the sea “But whatever you can do, I can to.”

“really?” He smiled at her, slowly backing away.

“Really!” She screamed and Xander nodded

“Okay, make the sail boat stop for a while” He said and Rae did as told, then Xander suddenly dropped the anchor down at the water, leaving the sailboat staying in place.

“What are you doing?” Rae turned to look at him. He pulled something out of a basket and handed it to her.

Rae looked down and saw it was a bikini, then she looked up at Xander who had removed his hoodie and was left wearing trunks as he smiled at Rae.

“Get dressed, and do what I’m gonna do.” And with that he jumped into the water, making Rae scream as she ran to the edge of the boat, looking at the silent water.

“Xan-Xander!” She screamed, not seeing him anywhere. She bit her lower lip and continued to look around then sighed in relief when a head popped out of the water.
Xander smiled at her then gave her a wink

“Get dressed, I’m waiting.” He combed his hair with his hands and Rae looked at him then at the bikini he had tossed her.
Why do I have to be so competitive?

 

 

“Arent you tired of swimming?” Rae asked him covering her body with a shirt she found and Xander simply shook his head and smiled

“Why? Are you scared?” He and she shook her head furiously

“Of course not, I was just asking.”

“Then what are you waiting for? Jump in Rae Rae.” He grinned at her

“Arent you supposed to be all protective over me. This is dangerous, why aren’t you breathing down my neck?” She asked and Xander chuckled

“I’m here anyway, I wont let anything hurt you. And why don’t you just admit it. Your scared, you cant do everything I do.”

“Yes I can.” Rae let go of the shirt and made her way closer to the edge “Just you watch me”
She dove into the water like a pro and Xander gasped.

She really did it. He looked around the water, waiting for her to come out. But there was no sign of her. The silence of the waters made his heart beat faster as he continued looking around. He went under the water and swam around, trying to find any sign of her, but saw nothing. He rose from the waters again and bit his lower lip.

“RAE!!!!!!” He screamed when suddenly arms wrapped over his shoulders

“Yes?” Her voice sang in his ears and he sighed in relief

“You scared me.” He faced her and she chuckled pinching his nose

“told ya I could do anything you can.”
 

 

 

Rae walked out in her own clothes and used a towel to dry her hair as Xander had just put on his hoodie then turned to look at Rae.
“Lets eat?” He smiled at her and she nodded

“Your brought food?”

“Of course I did.” Xander pulled out a picnic basket and sat down while Rae sat across him with a smile.

Xander pulled out some sandwiches and handed them to Rae. She smiled and took them from him and happily ate.
“So, did you have a fun day?”

Rae nodded “Who knew, Mr. Don’t do this, Don’t do that actually knows how to sail”

“See, I’m fun. You just need to take time to see that.” Xander took a bite of his sandwich and looked at the sky.

“We should get going before the sun sets.” He stood up and started fixing their stuff. 


a/n: Okay, uhh I dunno. I feel like its getting really boring and my mind is just sorta blank right now. I know how I want the story to go but I just dont know how to write it.
So MAYBE, imma go on a short haitus. I dont really know.
When the idea flows in me, thats when Imma write again. I'm sure it wont take long. :)
Keep updated XD

OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD