Pulse rate

It started with a Crash.

Ha-Ye and U-kiss were in the hospital room, waiting for Rae to comeback. The doctor was just giving her some instructions for what happened in therapy today. The door opened and a singing Rae entered, but she quickly muted down when she saw 7 boys in the room smiling at her.

“Ohhh Annyeong.” Rae tried to bow while in the wheel chair.

“Wow, its nice to finally talk to you and you can answer back.” Dong ho muttered and everyone looked at him.

“Sorry” He smiled and scratched the back of his head

“It’s okay, I’m just glad I can talk.” Rae said and her wheel chair stopped infront of her bed. The nurse fixed the bed so Rae could go on.

“Wait, Ha-Ye, come here.” Rae said and Ha-Ye stood beside her best friend, who suddenly latched on her arm.

“Watch this.” Rae placed both her feet on the ground and started to stand up, her knees were shaking and her face was red, but she didn’t stop. And finally she stood up.

“You did it…” Ha-Ye smiled “And I think my hand is numb.”

Rae and the others laughed, when suddenly she felt a cool hand connect with her . She looked to her side, finding Xander standing beside her.
How I hate wearing Hospital dresses. I’m just glad they gave me pants, or else this would be hella awkward.

Rae felt her self heating up at his touch, and he slowly guided her to get on the bed. Once she was on the bed, Ha-Ye put the cover over her legs and looked at the others.

“Sorry if that took a while.” Rae smiled and so did the others.

“Doesn’t matter, as long as you’re moving and Xander hyung is finally slowly relaxing and happy. We’re happy.” Kiseop said and Rae looked at him.

She quickly looked away, but smiled.
“was Alexander really that worried about me?” She looked at Xander who just smiled.

“Yes.” Everyone in the room agreed and Xander suddenly met Rae’s eyes.

“Okay, so I’m guilty.” He laughed and Rae nodded

“No wonder you don’t look your age. You worry too much.”

 

 

“Careful, careful now. Common.” Xander said as he held Rae’s waist guiding her.

“Would you stop it.” She slapped his arm and gently pushed him away “I can walk now Xander, look” She walked ahead of him and even skipped.

“Careful, you might trip on a pebble!!!” Xander screamed and Kiseop and Eli laughed behind him.

“Are you kidding me?” Rae stopped and crossed her arms looking at him.

“No am I not, do you know how dangerous those tiny things are.” Xander walked towards her and she smiled.

“You are such a dork.” She said and Xander stuck his tongue out at her.

“Where’s your car anyway?” Rae asked him and Xander sighed.

“Why did you have to force me to bring my car anyway Rae-Rae? What if you get traumatized when you see it?” Rae scrunched her nose at the nick name Xander called her.

“I just wanna see the thing that gave me 6 months of sleep. No biggie Xan-Xan.” She countered him with a nickname which made him glare at her.

“Its here!” Kiseop screamed and Rae looked at where Kiseop stood. There she saw the white sports car that had hit her, and smiled.

“Seriously no bad memories flashing in your head making you wanna burst in tears?” Xander walked beside her just watching her face.

“It looks like nothing happened to it.” She bent down and studied the car “Still so perfect”

“3 months of repair.” Eli said smiling.

“Not fair, it took three months of repair only, while I took 6 months and a half.” Rae stood up and turned around, bumping into Xander.

“Would you sit still for one moment?” He told her and she gulped, Xander used his serious tone. He held her arm then looked at her from head to toe. He then held her wrist and placed two of his fingers on it, trying to feel her pulse.

“Pulse rate…normal.” He stated and Rae swatted his hand away.

“Seriously, you have issues!” She laughed and pinched his cheek. Xander just sighed and pulled out the keys.

“Come on Xander, drive me home. You said you lost your trauma over cars already.” Rae teased as she walked towards the passenger seat and smiled.

“You know, getting that dextrose thingy off you made you even more hyper than you were before.” Kiseop laughed.

“I missed 6 months of what happened in the world. I just found out jonghyun of shinee was dating while I was knocked out. I missed a lot. So yes, I’m so hyper to be back in the real world.”  Rae opened the door and jumped in.

“That’s what hyung likes in you.” Eli whispered to Kiseop, but Xander still heard him and scowled at them. Making the boys laugh as they walked in the back seat.