ICE SKATES

It started with a Crash.

Rae yelped clutching on to Xander who was laughing at her.
“Don’t you laugh at me.” She smacked his arm, trying to regain her balance

“Who wouldn’t laugh, you look hilarious.” Xander teased and Rae growled at him, He helped her up, making her stand straight on the ice.

“Okay, lets go.” Xander started skating again, leaving Rae standing alone. She gulped taking a step forward, only slipping and landing first on the hard cold ice.

“AAAIIIIIISSSSSSHHHHH” She said, clearly annoyed at her self and the ice.

Xander turned around finding Rae sitting down. He smiled as he looked at Rae pout, trying to slowly stand up.

He skated towards her, wrapping his hands around her waist to help her stand up. Rae quickly wrapped her hands around his neck and sighed in relief when she saw she was standing straight. She looked at her feet and smiled, looking back up and locking eyes with Xander.

“You really can’t skate huh?” He smiled at her

“I told you that like a thousand times even before we got on the ice.” Rae hissed and Xander just chuckled, suddenly removing her hands from his neck and held her hand, lacing their fingers together.
Rae blushed at that and looked away.

“Okay, this time we’ll skate together.” Xander said while Rae nodded, trying hard not to look at him.

Xander took a step forward, making Rae move with him. She suddenly grabbed onto him and bit her lower lip, scared of falling again.

“I wont let go Rae Rae.” Xander whispered in her ear, making her bite on her lower lip harder as she felt her cheeks heat up even more.

Xander started skating backwards and faced Rae.

“Show off” Rae scoffed and Xander smiled skating faster, making Rae yelp.

“If I die, I will kill you.” Rae hissed, suddenly making Xander stop on his tracks where Rae ended up bumping into him and they both came crashing onto the cold ice. Rae landed right ontop of Xander.

“YAA! Why did you stop?!” Rae screamed and fixed her hair that was all over her face. She tucked it behind her ears and looked up, meeting Xanders serious face.

Omoooo, he has his scary face on again. Rae gulped and tried to stand up, but he suddenly grabbed her arm, making her fall back on his chest.

“Xa-Xander, What-whats wrong?” She stuttered and he suddenly flicked her forehead making her wince

“Don’t ever say that you’re going to die!” He scolded her “I’m always gonna be here to protect you, so you are not going to die! Never say that ever again, Arraso??”

“Uhhhh Ne.” Rae nodded and Xander suddenly smiled pinching her cheeks

“Good, now get off”

Xander you are so—Bipolar. Your crazy, you have issues. Rae stood up and started to slowly make her way towards the exit and Xander followed her smiling.

 

Rae’s eyes were slowly closing and she shook her head, opening them wide again. She slapped her face gently a few times. But her eyes wouldn’t stop; they just kept on closing on their own.
Xander took his eyes off the road for a few second to look at her and smiled when he saw her head drooping.

“Yaa, Rae Rae” He called her and she turned to look at him, her eyes giving up on her. She suddenly lands her head on his shoulders.

“Ommooo.” Xander looks at her wide eyed and looked back at the road

“Yaa.” He shook his shoulders gently, making her head shake with it.

“Mmmmmm” She groaned and Xander’s lips curled into a smile as he looked back at the road

Suddenly a memory of what happened earlier flashed in his head.

FLASHBACK

“I am never skating ever again.” Rae sat down pouting and rubbing her legs “I fell for about—“ She pulled out her fingers and started counting “6 times!!!!!”

Xander snickered “You were such an embarrassment to be near with.”

“Aish” Rae glared at him and raised her first, threatening to punch him, but she quickly drops her hand and sighs, she stares at her skates and growled

“How do you get these things off?” She looked at Xander who was already tying his shoe laces.

“You simply remove them, duh.” He smiled at her

“Aigoo….HOW DO YOU REMOVE THEM?” She scowled at him making him laugh. He stood up and walked towards her, bending down infront of her and slowly removing her skates for her

“Rae Rae, you did have fun didn’t you?” He looked up at her and she shrugged

“I don’t know”

“Aish, liar” He removed the last skate and handed Rae her shoes.

She slowly put them on and smiled “Ahhhh, something more comfortable on my feet” She stood up and placed both her hands on her hips “And I can stand properly”

Xander smiled “You are so childish”

She stuck her tongue out at him and started walking away.
“Yaa! Where are you going?” He asked her

“to the bathroom, why? do you wanna accompany me there to? Scared the toilet bowl will eat me?” She arched an eyebrow and Xander just rolled his eyes

“You talk to much, now just go. PALI PALI”

Xander walked towards the counter and smiled at the woman in charge of the skating.
“I’m going to pay for two people please” Xander said and she nodded

“Ohh yes, your paying for you and your girlfriend? I was watching both of you earlier.”

“Mw-Mwo? Girlfriend? I—No.” Xander shook his head and the woman giggled

“You don’t have to deny it, your very cute together. You take such good care of her.” She smiled and Xander hesitantly handed her the money and smiled back at her

“But really, she isn’t my—“ Before Xander could finish someone had cut him off

“Xan Xan.” Rae latched onto his arm and smiled “How much are we paying?”

“I already paid for you, so don’t bother” Xander couldn’t help but smile back at her

“Yaa, would you stop doing that.” She pinched his cheek and walked away.

Xander laughed then looked back at the woman who handed him his change. He looked at the money and saw there was suddenly a charm on top of it.

“Ohhh Noona, this isn’t mine.” He handed it back to her but she shook her head

“Its for you, to give to her.” She closed her hand and smiled at him “a memory of your time together. Let her know that you cherish every moment with her.”

“I—but” Xander scratched the back of his head

“No buts, now go, other people need to pay.” She swatted him away and Xander walked away, holding the charm in his hand, he looked at it and smiled a pair of skates as a charm, she’ll probably hate it.

FLASHBACK END

He stopped the car when he saw they were infront of their building and looked at Rae. He suddenly pulled out something from his pocket and held the charm in his hand.
He looked at it and sighed

“I cherish every moment with you” He suddenly placed the charm on her bracelet and smiled “But you wont know that”
He looked at her sleeping face and chuckled to himself. Such a deep sleeper. 


a/n: Its a long chapter but I didnt bother to proof read, my eyes are tired :)))) sorry, dont hate me! I LOVE YOU ALL. COMMENT XD