When everything went black

It started with a Crash.

“Thank you Maam, please come again.” Rae smiled and bowed to the customer who just bought a chocolate cake.
Rae looked at the clock 8:45 pm.

“15 minutes and I’m free.” She smiled when someone suddenly cleared their throat. She looked infront of her and saw a boy with brown hair and beautiful brown eyes smiling at her.

“Before your fifteen minutes are over, can you tell me what cake here is the most delicious?” He said. Rae stood there, still studying the features of the boy in front of her.
He’s so handsome.

“Uhh Hello?” The boy waved his hands in front of Rae’s face and she snapped out.

“Ohh! I’m sorry sir, I was just looking at your face—I mean—Delicious cake? Well our cheese cakes are our best sellers.” She nervously laughed and the boy smiled at her.

 “Cheese cake huh? Are you sure their delicious?”

Rae nodded and gave him a thumbs up “Absolutely the best.”

“Okay, since you said so. I’ll take one cheese cake then.” He said and Rae smiled

“Coming right up!” She pulled out a cheese cake and grabbed a box.

“8 minutes left till you’re free.” The boys said and Rae laughed.

“Sorry about you hearing that. Don’t tell my Manager.” She placed her index finger on her lips and smiled.

“I wont, Rae.” She heard her name and her eyes widened she looked at him and arched an eyebrow.

“You know who I am?” She asked and he chuckled and pointed at her name tag that was on her apron.

“Ohhhh” She smiled and scratched the back of her head “Right.”

When she was finished packing up the cheese cake she handed it to the boy and smiled.

“How much will this be costing me Rae?” He asked and Rae told him the price, he pulled out the exact amount of money and gave it to her.

“Thank you Sir, please come back again.” She bowed and smiled.

“Call me Xander, I might come back here if the cheese cake you gave me is actually good.” He smiled back.

“Then I guess I’ll be seeing you again some time soon, Xander.” She waved at him.

“Hope so, and look” He pointed at the watch and Rae looked at it “one minute and your…”

“Free!!” Rae screamed as the clock hit 9 pm. Xander laughed as he walked out the store and Rae smiled to herself as she watched him leave.

“He was cute.” She told her self as she removed her apron. Her Manager walked in and smiled at her.

“I’ll be leaving now.” She bowed at him and he nodded.

“Thank you again Rae.” He said and she grabbed her bag and waved at him as she walked out.

She looked at the empty road and sighed “So quiet”
She started rummaging through her bag, trying to find her i-pod and earphones. And when she found it, she put them on and let the music play. And smiled when IU’s marshmallow went on. She happily sung to it as she started walking towards the middle of the road. Suddenly a loud screech was heard even through her loud music. She turned back and saw an out of control car heading her way. The lights were flashing like crazy and the horn was blowing loud. And suddenly, Rae felt like everything played in slow motion. The car was slowly approaching her, and all she could hear was her breathing and the loud screeching sounds, she wanted to move, jump out of the way, but she couldn’t, then she looked inside the car and saw him…Xander.

“RAE!!!” She saw him mouth and suddenly everything around her went black. And all she could hear was her breathing, but after a few moments it stopped. And nothing was heard or seen. 


a/n: so so so so so, watcha think?! tell me K? Lemme know! HWAITING!