Chapter 20

Heed the call of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

:((

Chapter 20

 

“Umm… Yes Ms. Myoui. We’re working on our project in history.”

 

“Ok good. I just wanted to check on my daughter.”

 

“Don’t worry ms. myoui she’s back to her old self.”

 

“That’s nice to hear. You should come over at our house next time.”

 

“I would.” Tiffany hung up and tossed her phone beside her. If it wasn’t for Alex, she wouldn’t be lying to Mina’s mom right now. She just had to give back to what Alex helped her with.

 

 

Mina carefully walked inside their house, making sure to not be heard. She didn’t want to face her parents right now. She wasn’t in the mood. 

 

As she was almost by the staircase, she heard her mom’s voice, talking to someone, to which she assumed as the one her mother hired to follow her. 

 

“You can stop following my daughter now. I’ll send you payment tomorrow.”

 

Mina’s lips curled up as she can now freely go anywhere with Alex. Although of course, they still need to be careful around her driver. But nevertheless. she can now breathe, now that no one will be following her anymore.

 

 

“Can I talk to you for a minute?” The classroom was empty, and only Mina and Tiffany were left. The others had gone to the cafeteria. Mina asked Alex to go on first, saying she has something to attend to.

 

Tiffany gestured for Mina to continue, while she go on with what she was doing on her phone. 

 

“I would just like to thank you for what you said to my——“ She was cut off by Tiffany, who stood up ready to leave. “Just be thankful that your girlfriend is Alex.” She said, taking her leave, not even sparing a glance at Mina. Tiffany still felt the same for Mina, she still doesn’t like the girl, and she doesn’t think that she’ll come to like her in the future.

 

Mina headed to the canteen, where Alex and Jennie was waiting, but stopped when she heard a familiar voice at the restroom. 

 

“You look blooming today.” Ella stated, wiggling her eyebrows as she does. Mina saw Ella talking to Alex, since the door was open wide. 

 

Although Alex had already moved on from her crush on Ella, she couldn’t help but be flustered by the compliment. However, there’s no trace of it on her expression, as she just chuckled, acting as if she didn’t care. 

 

But Mina noticed it, and of course no girlfriend would like it if her significant other is blushing because of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter