Chapter 10

Heed the call of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 10

 

 

 

Alex would have been playing with Nayeon and Sana at the arcade if only Mina didn’t ask her to come over, saying she’s bored. And now, Alex is sitting lying down at Mina’s bed, waiting for the latter to finish answering some book or exercise.

 

“I really don’t get why you need to do those things. I mean, it’s Sunday for pete’s sake! Nobody does homework during Sundays.” She kept rolling left to right on the bed. Mina was so concentrated at what she’s doing, making Alex pout, feeling ignored.

“Can I borrow your phone?” Alex didn’t wait for a response and just used it. Mina had told her the password. 

She played the games on Mina’s phone, which isn’t really her style of game so she decided to just look through the photos. She wondered what kind of photos mina keeps. “YAH! ERT!”

Mina was startled at the sudden shout. She looked over to the source of the sound and mentally face palmed. I forgot to delete those.

 

“I’m not a ert. And can you please lower down your voice? My mom might hear us.” She told her mom that they’d be studying for their math exam. She definitely doesn’t want her mom to hear Alex calling her a ert. There’s no way the word ‘ert’ is connected to math.

 

“I know I’m pretty and all, but do you really have to take so much pictures of me? I can’t believe I asked a creep to be my girlfriend.” Alex jokingly said. Mina stood from her study table and hit her girlfriend with a pillow before smiling victoriously. 

“That’s what you get for teasing me.” 

 

“Yah! but don’t delete it. You can just look at it whenever you miss me.” She winked but got another hit instead. 

 

 

 

 

Classes had been hectic, but it didn’t keep the couple from spending time with each other. Alex forgot to bring out her statistics book at her locker, so she went to get it, along with Mina. 

 

“So I was thinking, if you square the answer and divide it by n-1, wouldn’t it b—— Ouch.” Alex was interrupted after someone bumped into her shoulder, making her notebook and pencil case to scatter down the floor. 

 

“Sorry.” She looked at the person who bumped into her and saw that it was Somi. Instead of helping her pick up the fallen things, she just walked away, causing Alex to look at her weirdly. 

She had always been nice to her that’s why it made her wonder what happened to her. 

 

“What’s wrong with her?” They went back to their classroom after getting the things needed in the locker. 

 

Mina shook her head, not liking what’s happening. “She’s been courting me for a couple of weeks already but I kept on rejecting her whenever she asks for a date. I keep telling her that I already have made plans with you. She’s probably just being childish.” 

 

Somi thinks that Alex is the reason why Mina doesn’t want to go out with her. She thinks that Alex is keeping Mina away from her, stealing her from her, even though mina isn’t hers’ to begin with. 

 

“She likes you?!” 

 

“Mm. What’s with the reaction?”

“Nothing. It’s just that I had a small crush on her before. You know, since she can dance and her doing karate moves is just incredible. But since you told me she likes you, I don’t like her anymore.” Almost all the girls in school knows Somi. She’s one of the dancers and basketball player of the school. She isn’t just good look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter