Chapter 11

Heed the call of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 11

 

After the encounter with Tiffany, the two decided that they won’t dwell on it, but still will be cautious.  They decided that people would just think that they’re best friends since almost all of the school body believes that Mina is straight. 

 

 

There’s only two more weeks left before the first semester comes to an end. That means that the last week will be the exams. Mina dragged Alex to the library to start studying for the exams.

 

Alex kept on pouting while they sat at the library. Almost nobody is in the library, except for them and some students who’s cramming to finish their homework.  

She really didn’t want to go to the library. Alex thought that it’s too early to study. 

 

Ok. Let’s do this! For my grades! I won’t be lazy anymore. I will be a diligent and hardworking student starting right now.

 

“YOU’RE JUST STARING AT THE BOOK! I thought you said you were going to study?” Mina whispered harshly, still keeping in mind that they’re in the library. 

 

“I was! but all I can think of is you.” The flirty one winked, getting a hit at her shoulders.

 

Mina scoffed before looking back what she was reading. “Tch! As if”

 

“No but seriously, my brain isn’t processing the words in this book.” She shifted on her seat before crossing her arms on the table and resting her head on it. She always end up like that whenever she tries to study. 

 

“I’m very curious how you get high grades even though you’re very lazy. Tell me your secret.” The day before the exam is when Alex studies. One week or even two days advance studying isn’t in her vocabulary. She’s too lazy to do those.

 

“Why are you talking as if I don’t study at all? FYI I study too but just not much. Although I sometimes do wonder how I have such grades,” Alex retorted. 

 

Mina chuckled, flicking her girlfriend’s forehead. “You should be thankful.”

 

“My hair is getting long… I’ll probably get a haircut tomorrow.” Alex brushed her hair with her fingers, noticing that it’s getting long already. She wouldn’t have noticed it if she weren’t bored waiting for Mina to finish studying. 

 

Mina’s attention diverted from the book. “Can I come with you? I want to cut my hair short and maybe dye it to brown?” 

 

Alex sat straight, looking at Mina as if the latter had said something strange. “Are you sure?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter