Chapter 14

Heed the call of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last update for 2016 

Chapter 14

 

 

 

By the time Jennie reached the classroom, the whole class already got the message tiffany sent. Jennie panted, looking around the four walls of the room, hoping to see Alex and know that she’s alright, but Mina and Alex still wasn’t in the classroom. She was going to look around the school for Alex, but she ran into the couple before she could even get out of the classroom. 

 

“Lex.” 

 

“Oh. Jen. Where did you go? We were waiting for you. Why are you sweating?” Alex worriedly wiped off the sweats that formed due to the running. 

 

“That’s not important. Tiffany se—“ Jennie got interrupted by one of their classmates. “They’re here!” 

 

Everybody looked at Mina and Alex, who were standing by the door. The couple were bewildered by the stares and smiles their classmates were giving them. Before Alex could even ask Jennie, someone shouted, “Congrats for the new couple!” 

 

Everybody howled, clapping their hands as well. The couple didn’t know how to react, but their faces were blushing madly. 

 

Jennie showed them the message Tiffany sent to the class, and finally they were able to get what was happening. Mina felt anger in her whole body because Tiffany betrayed her, but it quickly faded once she realised that the whole class didn’t mind. 

 

Alex couldn’t believe what happened. She felt a mix of relief, anger, and confusion as to why Tiffany did it. The time when they had dinner at a restaurant where there were a couple who were both girls and it disgusted Tiffany. Maybe she was disgusted after finding out about us, but that doesn’t change the fact that she told the whole class about my relationship with Mina.

 

Nayeon and Sana immediately came over at Alex, asking if she was alright. “I’m fine, don’t worry.” 

 

Alex glanced at Mina, squeezing her hands. It still wasn’t as bad as they imagined it’ll be.

 

“I’m going to kill that Tiffany.” Jennie mumbled, her voice full of venom. Alex was able to hear it so she held Jennie’s shoulder, calming her best friend down. 

 

“Jen, Don’t do anything, please. I don’t want you to be in trouble.” 

 

A long sigh escaped Jennie’s lips, before she nodded. “Fine.”

 

Right about time when they sat, Tiffany came into the classroom, looking at her surroundings, confusion evident on her face. She was expecting her classmates to mock and humiliate the two, but she was mistaken. She was the only one who isn’t open minded.

 

“YAH! YOU BXTCH!” Jennie abruptly stood up, and made her way to where Tiffany stood. Alex quickly followed her, trying her best to stop her but Jennie doesn’t seem to hear her. 

 

The attention of the class were directed to the two, seeing that there might be a fight. “Do you think I’ll let you off after what you did?!” Jennie pushed Tiffany’s shoulder, causing the latter to step backward.

 

“Jen! Stop it.” Alex held her best friend before she could even do something bad to Tiffany. Luckily, the teacher came in, halting Jennie. Alex quickly pulled her back to their seat, not wanting the teacher to notice what was going on.

A week had gone by and somehow, Alex and Mina felt more free, holding each other’s hand without thinking much about what the students think since most of the students are open minded enough to accept them. Although that didn’t stop them from being cautious.

 

Mina arrived after Alex, who was nowhere to be found but her bag is already on her table. Alex would usually come to school before her, at most 20 minutes before the time. She walked to her desk, seeing a sticky note on her table. Mina let down her bag first before reading the note.

 

You look cute today ;)

 

The familiar handwriting made it very easy for her to know who wrote it. She looked around and saw Alex walking in their classroom, grinning when she noticed that Mina already read the note she placed. 

 

“How did you know I look cute when you haven’t even see me.” Mina crossed her arms, although she couldn’t help herself from smiling. 

 

“You always look pretty and cute that’s why I already know.” The couple looked at each other as if they were the only person in the world. 

 

“Yah. Don’t you think it’s too early for that?” Jennie interrupted the two, dropping her bag and resting her head on her table. 

 

Alex could only chuckle and hit her best friend’s head lightly, thinking that Jennie is having a bad day again.

 

 

 

Alex was diligently studying for the chemistry short summative test when her phone vibrated, showing a message sent by Mina on the screen.

 

I’ll be there at 7, in front of your house. Let’s eat dinner.

 

Her phone showed that it was already 6:45 in the evening, making her rush to take a short bath, cursing under her breath for the short time Mina had given her to prepare.

 

“Yah. Why so sudden?” Alex asked once Mina showed in front of her apartment, ready to take her out for dinner. 

 

A shrug answered her. It suddenly just popped up on Mina’s mind while she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter