The Boss and the Slave

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THE BOSS AND THE SLAVE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]As promised, Zee took Kim to the best salon she knew where Kim will have her new hair cut.. After minutes, the haircut was done.

"Buddy? Was that you? Gosh, Kimhan, YOU ARE.. YOU ARE.. SO HANDSOME.. GEEZ, I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU.!" Zee said looks surprised.

"Even me can't believe my new look. This is way better buddy.. Guys won't chase me anymore.. (Kim looks from her features in the mirror again) they will be intimidated with my looks.. " Kim with a triumph smile.

"You are intimidating me Kimhan. I hate you! Girls will chase you than me.. Nooo!" Zee teased then she drapes her arm on Kim's shoulder..

"Thanks buddy.. Fist bump." Kim says.

Zee and Kim did fist bump then Zee paid the expenses in the salon before leaving.. Zee and Kim did a shopping. As they shop Zee advised Kim to buy some manly clothes to cover up her real identity as a girl. Kim's clothing fashion turns from a girl's dresses to a manly clothes. Kim has to pretend that she's a tomboy though deep inside her, she's a hundred percent girl. After shopping, Zee took Kim on the park..

"This place is awesome Zee.. I love seeing the locals of Bangkok.. New place, new faces and new inspirations." Kim stated as her eyes wanders around the park.

"Take your time buddy.. I'll just buy our favorite.. (Zee smiles) ice cream.." then Zee walks away.

"Go ahead buddy.. " Kim uttered then began taking pictures around using her camera.

Kim wasn't looking cautiously as she walks on the park as she takes pictures.

"Heyyy!! Awww.." a petite girl grumbled half aloud who appeared on her side she bumped into and the shorty girl loses her balance and fell to the grassy ground.

Kim drapes her camera's lace on her nape then she offers her hand to her. "Sorry, miss.. I- I.. I'm sorry.." Kim stated stuttering extending her arm to the girl whose sitting on the ground.

The girl had a view of Kim's face.. The girl's face reddens then she reaches for Kim's hand and stood up. 

"Sorry Ms." Kim apologizes again.

She pulled her hand away from Kim's abruptly.The girl turned into a beast mode attitude hands on her waist. "Next time, look around and see if you're bumping to people." she said arrogantly.

"Look Ms., I said I'm sorry.. It was an accident.." Kim explains her voice raising..

All of a sudden Zee came with the ice creams.. "What's happening here? Kim? You??" Zee said looking astonished seeing the girl Kim bumped to.

"Zee? Do you know this.. Ahm.. That person? Who was stubborn enough bumping to people. I was hurt Zee.." The girl stated pointing finger to Kim in an irksome manner.

Zee gave the other ice cream to Kim. "Nice meeting you again, Pie Mindara, my friend.." Zee stated gesturing for a handshake.

"Answer me first Zee, who's that cranky person you're with?" Pie kept asking..

"Knock it off lady.. I said I'm sorry.. Why don't you just accept my apology? And I'm not a mean person you know.. It was you whose a meanie here." Kim snapped back.

Pie rolled her eyes..

"Easy guys.. Anyway, Pie this is Kim my friend from Chiang Mai. She's here for a vacation. And Kim this is my former school mate, Pie Mindara.." Zee said introducing the two to one another.

"Pie's family owns lots of businesses here in Bangkok." Zee added.

Pie crossed arms as she lets Zee tells about her background.

Kim tasted her ice cream using her tongue while staring on a red-faced Pie. "Hey lady, want some ice cream?" Kim tries to annoy the mad Pie.

Pie's expression looks more deathly than earlier..

"Pie, do your companies need more employees? Or anything? Because my friend Kim needs a job." Zee explains unaware of the ice cream in her hand that's already melting.

Pie's eyes turned to Zee then she looks back to Kim and smirked. "Yes.. We need workers.. Well, I think I need a new slave.. Err, I mean assistant.." Pie stated with a victory looks upon Kim.

Zee turned to Kim.. "Hear that buddy?"

Kim's brows furrowed.. She whispers something into Zee. "Buddy, don't you have any better friend? Look, she's a monster.. Will you let me become a slave of that meanie? Have mercy on me buddy.."

Zee whispers back. "I know Pie.. She's not like that.. She's nice. Come on buddy.. Just have patience on her."

"Hey you, Mr. or Ms. Kim? Wanna be my slave? Yes or No?" Pie asked with a smug looks.

"I'm not a Mr., Ms.. I'm Kimhan, 19 and I'm a female.. And YES, I wanna be a slave of you.." Kim answered while looking down feeling defeated.

"Okay Ms. Kim I want your apology right away." Pie stated both brows raising.

Kim gave Pie a puppy's eyes look. Kim breaths deeply.. "I AM SORRY MISS. IT WAS MY FAULT."

"Sorry too and Good! Well, I want you to start the day after tomorrow. (Pie fishes something in her bag) here's our company address. Just look for Ms. Jane Kupvanich, she's from the HR department. I'll just tell her about you so she could orient you about your work. Bring your resumé as well." Pie explains.

Zee receives the card as Kim nods still looking on the ground. "Yes, Ma'am.."

"Call me BOSS instead of Ma'am.. Understand?" Pie demanded.

Kim nodded..

"Good.. Okay then, nice meeting you my friend Zee.. (Pie taps Kim's shoulder) see you my SLAVE.." Pie chuckles then left..

Once Pie is out of their sight, Kim's knees go weak. She sat on the ground face palming.

"You can do it Kim. Pie's not a monster.. Believe me." Zee stated as she taps Kim's shoulder.

"Oh noo.. I was born to be the BOSS not the SLAVE!.." Kim said incredulously.

"Patience Kim.. Bring lots of patience everyday.." Zee chuckles. "Don't be like this ice cream. Never had any patience, before I could eat it, it's all gone. Taste her attitude Kim though she's a brat, you'll gonna love her. Pie is sweet but like a fire when she's not in the mood."

Kim stood up and dusted her pants. "I see.. She's a fire huh.. Great, what a warm person. Pie Mindara.. She's cute buddy, isn't she?" Kim can't help smiling.

"Oh Kim, was that the real you?" Zee asks seems confuse.

"Of course, it's me buddy.. Her attitude is very cute. Haha!" Kim laughs, Zee laughs with Kim.

Unknown to the two, Pie was still there sitting inside her car watching over them from afar.

 


     style="display:block"
     data-ad-format="fluid"
     data-ad-layout-key="-fg+5n+7j-g7+1z"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-9201382675138828"
     data-ad-slot="8228119282">

'Goodness, I really thought she was a guy if I didn't hear her speak. It wasn't so obvious. She's a good catch huh.. Maybe I can use her against my importunate suitors. I'm safe with her.. ' Pie told herself then accelerated her car.

------------ FIRST DAY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter