Van Suttikul

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THE HEAVY RAIN[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]Around 10 PM, Pie is driving her car on the way to their home. She's almost few kilometers near their village and fewer houses will seen along the way.

PIE's POV - I know and I believe you'll say YES, Kim. Darn, teenager, how could she refuse me? Doesn't she want me? Am I look awful to her? She shall be thankful because a beautiful girl like me is after her and she'll be paid.. Is she really a tom? But why it seems like she's not attracted to me and all of a sudden rejecting my offer? WHY KIM? Is she scared that her girlfriend might know about this? Well, if really has a girlfriend.. And why would I even care if she does have? Haist....... come on, Pie..you gotta convince her!! She's your only hope to chase them away..

--- Pie halted her car on the side of the road when she hears her phone ringing.. She peeks on it, the name registered on the screen was 'VAN SUTTIKUL'.. Pie's expression turned more mad as she throws off her phone on the empty passenger's seat not answering it. -- The phone stopped ringing and Pie peeks on her phone again.

'wow, 20 missed calls from him. Great that I didn't bring my phone when I got into Zee's apartment. Anyway, what Van wants this time?'

Pie steps on the accelerator.. The car moved slightly then stalled. 'oh nooo!! Not again! What an awful day.' Pie raises her hands then she landed them heavily on the steering wheel feeling so disappointed. It was still raining so hard, she has no umbrella or anything to use against the heavy rain so that she could check what's wrong with her car. She looked around if cabs pass by but none because it was already late at night.. The road is bright because there were lamp posts along the roadside.. She's seeing only one house but it was so remote from where she was. She picked her phone up again to call her mom.. It was ringing but no one's answering. She tries to call their landline at home....still no one answers.

Pie can't wait any longer, she went outside to check the engine, she lifted the car's hood to check on it using a flashlight and it seems nothing's wrong as rain keeps pouring on her.. In seconds she gets so drench as the rain pours heavily and nonstop. She placed back the car's hood cover on its place then she checks the wheels.. Her eyes widened.. 'What is this?' as she tries to figure out what's under the wheel.. It looks like a pointed thick metal pierced on the front wheel.. One wheel that's on the front right went flat because of the pointed metal..

'This car cannot be used..' she shook her head in dismay.

A strong cold wind blows, it gives chills on her skin so she hurriedly entered back inside the car.. Pie is now shaking cold embracing herself while sitting uneasy on the passenger's seat. She tries to call her mom again.. Still no answers.. She messaged her mom to pick her up on the Chaofa West road because she is stranded on the road and trembling cold.. After about an hour still with a heavy rain, Pie still receives no responses.. Pie has no choice, she tries to call Van and as expected he answered her call.

"V-v-Van.. W-where are you n-now?" she asked in a quivering tone.

"Pie? What happened? Are you alright? Why do you sounds like that? I'm on the way to your house. I have something to tell you but you're not answering my calls." Van stated in slightly anxious tone.

"Sorry if I-I haven't answered your calls. I'm kind of busy earlier.. I'm stranded here in Chaofa West road. My car's wheel goes flat. Pick me up here (Pie coughs) ... Van because mom isn't responding to my calls and messages." Pie explained while becoming to feel not good.

"I'm on my way.. Wait for me there Pie.." Van said then he hangs up and drives faster.

### The rain is already weak and gone. After about forty-five minutes Van arrived and saw Pie's car. He stopped his car and checks if Pie was there. Pie falls asleep, and all the doors car were locked. Van knocks on the window, after several knocks Pie is awakened. Pie opened her eyes and drawled the name of the person her eyes is seeing. "K-Kim?"

Van keeps on knocking.. "Pie, open the door.." he commands.

Pie squinted her eyes and realized the guy standing outside. She opened the door.. Van is surprised seeing Pie's drenched clothes as well her hair.. "What happened to you, Pie? Why are you drench?"

Pie stands up and felt her body is kind of heavy as well as her head so Van helped her up..

"There's a pointed metal under the car's wheel.." Pie chatters in a weak voice.

"I'll take you home.." Van offers.

Pie nodded as she walks towards Van's car as Van follows behind her.

"Pie!!" Van exclaimed.

Pie fainted but Van managed to catch her body from behind.

Van is now driving on the way to Pie's home as Pie sleeps on the passenger's seat with a pale colored face..

### "What happened to her Van?" Pie's mom asked.

"She is stranded on the road few kilometers away from here. I think she went out from her car to check on it without considering about the weather. You know Pie, she doesn't wanna be helpless so she'll do whatever it takes.." Van stated.

"Yes, Van.. That's truly Pie.." her mom agreeing.

Pie's mom changes her clothes alone and the moment she felt her daughter's skin it was burning hot. Pie's mom panicked so they hurriedly took her into the hospital with the help of Van.

The doctor's checking on Pie as her Mom and Van waits for him to speak about her condition as they stay in a private room. After the doctor checked on her.. "How is she, doctor?" Pie's mom asked.

"She's getting better, I guess. It was just a fever and maybe tomorrow she might be discharged. Perhaps the patient was tired and kind of stressed that causes her immune system to weaken that's why she easily get sick. But nothing to worry madam..the patient is good." the doctor explained.

"Thank goodness.." her mom utters in relief.. "Thank you, doctor.."

"You're welcome.." then the doctor left.

### Pie's mom and Van seated on the couch as Pie sleeps on the bed.

"Why aren't you answering her calls and even replying to her messages?" Van asks while in a conversation with Pie's mom.

"I was in the meeting this afternoon so I silent my phone and I forgot to turned it on again.. I didn't know that my Pie needs me.. Glad that you're always there for her, Van.. Though she always pushes you away, I hope you never get tired of her no matter how stubborn my kid is.. Thank you, Van." Pie's mom said feeling thankful to Van.

"It was nothing, Auntie.. I love your daughter ever since we were kids. I'll never stop caring and loving her until she realize that I deserve her.." Van said in conviction.

Pie's mom just half smiled.

"Thanks that I'm on the way to your home.. Perhaps it was destiny that brought me to her.." Van continues with so much belief in himself.

"I know, Van.. If only I have an authority into her heart, I'll choose you for her but I don't have any controls in her heart. Just keep being persistent to my daughter... I want you for her." Pie's mom stated in confidence.

"You are her mom, she'll obey your orders. Who knows, when you tell her to marry me, a miracle might happen." Van said.

Pie's mom shook her head. "I don't think so, Van.. When Pie wants something, she'll do anything to have it but if she hates it, she'll do anything to detach them into her system." Pie's mom explains.

Van only let go of a sigh.. 'I'll always be here for her.. I love her and I believe that all my efforts will be paid off..' Van told to himself while also looking after Pie.

**** Van calls Pie's mom Aunt because Van's mom i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter