Upset Kimhan

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]UPSET KIMHAN[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Morning, the next day the locals of Nan are preparing for the Loy Krathong festival they were making krathong. Kim is talking with some officials of the province while Pie was being taught by the locals on how to make khratong, she seems having fun..

"Hey, nice work Pie." a voice uttered from the familiar voice she didn't expect to hear.

Pie raised her head and have a view of his face. "Peter? What are you doing here?"

Peter sat beside her and try making a krathong of his own. "To make krathong with you I guess." he jested smiling.

Pie's eyes rolled. "Come on Peter.. You're not convincing enough." she said in contrary.

"I know.. But I think I really want to make krathong with you, Pie.. If no one will be mad at me.. You know, your boyfriend I guess." Peter continued shyly.

Pie outburst with laughter. "Hahaha! Nahhh.. I have no boyfriend. How about you?"

Peter's forehead furrowed. "Boyfriend?"

Pie chuckles. "I mean girlfriend." she clarifies.

"Oh! Girlfriend..(chuckles) I had one before but she left me."

Pie's expression became apologetic. "Sorry to hear that."

He smiled. "Our relationship didn't work."

She taps his shoulder. "I think making some khratong is what we really need to do Peter.. Shall we?"

His eyes sparkled. "I would love too.. " he replied with gladness.

The two started making krathong while having fun. Pie is laughing at Peter because his work looks odd and messy but Peter like the precious time being with her.

From afar, Kim is only watching upon them. Seeing Pie laughing makes her feel glad but being with someone else makes her feel bad. To avoid the pain she's seeing in front of her she decided to go somewhere else.

**** Several hours passed by, the sun is about to set but Kim is nowhere to be found until 10 PM strikes she appeared but Pie didn't show any concern to her. Everyone gathered beside the river to float their krathongs.

Kim stood beside Pie. "Hey Pie, this is the only available krathong. Let's float this together." she said calmly smiling a purse.

"Just float that on your own Kim." she replied coldly arms crossed.

Kim deep sighs. "Don't you have a wish, Pie? You know what they believe this can make your dream come true as you let this thing floats on the water surface you can make a wish."

"Do you have a wish?" Pie finally asked.

Kim shook her head slowly. "I'm letting you have this." she said reaching the krathong to Pie. "I have everything I need.. Not everything but I am contented with what I have.. Like you. Err, I mean, I'm contented being with people I love."

Pie looks in her eyes. "Kim... Do you still love me?"

Kim smiles. "Of course.. I do always.. I love my friends." she said in restraints.

"Friends.. Nice." Pie replied sarcastically then she grabbed the krathong from Kim's hand and had it floats on the water surface and whispered a wish. She turns to Kim..

"So what did you wish for?" Kim asked.

"I wished to have our property shares back." Pie answered.

Kim nodded. "They will come true.." she murmured.

*** After the celebration of the Loy Krathong festival they went back to their room. Pie is chatting with someone with her phone and she seems cheerful.

Kim was in a state on wonder but seeing Pie happy makes her happy too.Kim composed herself and sat on Pie's bed. "Wow! My friend looks happy today! May I know whose the one making you laugh like that? You look in love Pie." she said pretending confident. 

"In love? Me?" Pie asked putting all her guards up.

"Ahuh. I haven't seen you smiling like that since we came here. Just now !"

"Oh.. I didn't realize that Kim. I think I'm truly in love with someone. Thanks for reminding me.." she said smiling sarcastically.

'Ouch Kimhan!' Kim stood up and turned her back. "Welcome. Stay in love Pie!"

"Sure Kimhan! But not with you! :p " Pie replied tongue out to her as Kim walks away from the bed not seeing her annoying facial expression.

Kim heard Pie's last disturbing phrase 'But not with you.' -- 'That's just right Pie, not with me.. And I don't know how long I'll endure this pain and how far I'll hold this feelings back, I'm gonna explode pretending like this!'  T.T Kim glances to Pie before closing her eyes. "Pie.." she calls.

Pie turned to her. "Yes Boss?"

"Are you still mad at me?"

Pie shook her head. "I'm fine." she said lowly.

"Pie I'm really sorry about what I did to you before." Kim continues.

"And I am truly sorry to myself because I let my feelings for you come out. How I wish I can turn back time and change the past."

"We can no longer change it but we can make the future better.. Let's begin as friends again, Pie.." she demanded.

"It's difficult for me and I don't know how you're able to say that Kim. Being friends with someone you used to love more than a friend." 

"I know but we have to, as business partners. Another thing, I never changed, I only learned."

Pie switched her gaze on her phone. "Yeah. Whatever Kim. Goodnight."

Kim finally shut her eyes. "Goodnight."

******

"Thank you for the big help President Kimhan and Ms. Pie.. We were glad and pleased. Such a big help for us." Mr. Prasert said to them while Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter