First move

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- In Zee's beach Island Resort -

It was a hot noon, a great sunny day weekend. Zee, Nann and Kim were there already except with Jane and Pie.. The three were waiting on the shore to Jane's arrival hoping that Pie is with her..

"Chill Kim, Jane will come with Pie.. " Zee said after she noticed Kim's uneasy gestures.

"Yeah, hope so." Nann added.

"I'm nervous guys.. I can't think on what to do and what to say on having her back.." Kim said in slightly nervous tone.

"You said she tried winning you back but you rejected her, right? Maybe she's waiting for the perfect time for you to finally realize her worth to you even though she already had a boyfriend. If you believe she really loves you, you'll definitely to win her back and I'm very sure of that Kim. Come on buddy, calm yourself it will be a great day trust me.." Zee said with a comforting smiling upon.

"Yeah, thanks buddy.. " Kim responded.

Not from afar on the horizon between the sky and the sea they were seeing a speedboat approaching to the island. "Look! That could be them!.." Zee uttered.

They waited for the boat until it reached the shore and fortunately, Kim's eyes saw someone who will makes her day on the beach so special, Pie. Nann and Zee approached the two ladies. "Hello, guys.. Glad you're here Pie." Zee greeted.

"Yeah, thanks Zee.. And hey, Nann? You're here too?" Pie said surprisingly.

Nann nodded. "Kim, invited me."

Pie's expression became lost for seconds. "Kim? She's here too? I thought ----

"Well, that's a surprise Pie.. " Jane interjected chuckling.

Pie's eyes wanders and her gaze caught Kim standing from afar along the shore who was left standing there. Kim's wearing a white t- shirt and a white short with a shades on. Zee and Nann helped them brought their things to the cabin and after that Zee toured them on the beach while Kim was alone on the shore, spacing from them as she thinks on how to win her girl back.

***

"Hi there.." a familiar voice from Kim's behind said.

Kim turned around and their eyes met. "Hi, Pie. I'm glad you're here. Thanks for accepting the invitation." she said pursing a smile.

"I need to relax sometimes, office works are depressing." Pie responded.

Kim walks nearer to her. "I agree.."

Pie only smiled.

"So Pie, wanna walk around the beach? Have you been here before?"

Pie shook her head. "Never.."

The two walk around as they chit chats. "How's your boyfriend Pie, where is he? I haven't seeing him for quite a long time ever since.."

"Ahh.. He's in London doing some important matters but he'll come back next week." Pie answered.

"So, how's the flowers?" Kim asked changing the subject.

"Flowers?" Pie asked forehead creasing and looked to Kim's eyes.

"Well, I am noticing deliveries of flowers to your office sometimes."

Pie's mouth fell open. "So you're stalking me??"

Kim laughs a little. "Not really.." then she avoided Pie's gaze.

"Those flowers.. The sender is so sweet especially those notes.. Honestly, every time there's a delivery of flowers I am very excited but not with the flowers but with those lovely notes on it.. Every time I'm reading them, my heart is melting.. Like those letters truly come from the heart. I'm so in love with Peter now.." Pie stated.

Kim stopped walking and pauses. 'Peter?? What? Is she thinking those are from him? No!'

Pie noticed her and stop walking too and looked back to Kim. "Hey, Kim.."

Kim looked to Pie. "I'm fine.. I felt my tummy grumbling.. Let's go back there and eat? Shall we Pie?"

"Okay." Pie said.

So they walked back and ate their lunch after that they enjoy swimming on the sea and played volleyball too. Everyone seems having fun except with Kim who's still finding it hard on what to do. She's alone from afar, sneaking gazes to Pie who seems no longer to care for her (Kim) and that bothers Kim.. She can no longer feel the old Pie she used to love and the one she's seeing is a strange Pie.

Half of the day is almost over and they are having their dinner too except with Kim who refused to eat with them. "Where's Kim? Is she not going to eat dinner?" Nann asked.

"She said she's not hungry.. Kim is in one of the little cottages listening to music on her iPod." Jane said.

"It's almost 8 PM. She doesn't eat late because she always eats dinner at 7 PM." Nann revealed.

"Maybe something is bothering her I know.. " Zee said.

"But she'll be okay guys.. She can eat as long as she want, right?" Jane said.

"Yeah.. She's a big kid now.. Come on guys, let's finish this dinner first." Zee continue.

Everyone agreed and continue eating while Pie remains mum about Kim..

****

PIE's POV

What's wrong with Kim? She is suppose to be having fun too but all she does is isolate herself from her friends and me. She didn't even eat with us.. I'm a little worried. So after I ate dinner with them, I decided to have a plate of food to bring to Kim and there, I found her alone on the little cottage both eyes closed with earphones on. "Kim !" I uttered. She didn't move when I called her so I shakes her arm then she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Hey Pie.. You startled me." she said and took off the earphones.

"Here. I brought you foods." I said reaching the plate to her.

Kim received the food I gave her and she ate them all. "Thanks Pie." she said with a sweet smile.

I laughed a little. "I thought you're not hungry Kim but you managed to eat them all?" I said funnily.

"When you came, I felt butterflies again flying in my stomach Pie.." she said while looking into my eyes and I got nervous when she said that. I avoided her gaze. "Uhm, I'll go back there Kim.." I said trying to avoid having further conversation with her.

"Don't leave yet Pie, please? C-can we talk for awhile?" she pleaded.

I nodded and seated a little distant beside her. "Okay.."

Kim held my hands and felt the warmth of her hands against my skin. It was a long time ago since I felt her skin onto mine.. I felt heaven but hell was dragging me too move away from the feeling.. 'Peter' is the word I keep echoing in my mind to further fight the strong feeling growing inside of me, I hurriedly pulled away my hands from hers.

"Pie.. I still l-love you!" she uttered to my face.

So overwhelming to hear that from her and made me feel lost in between her and Peter.. I thought my feelings for Peter is strong enough more than Kim but I was wrong.. Her touch and simple I love you is melting my heart more than those sweet notes but no..I already chosen Peter though my heart wanted to choose her. I assured Peter that I'll wait for him and that's what I'm gonna do. I deep a breath and find Kim's eyes. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter