KimPie Forever !!!!

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning my Love!" Pie said whose lying beside Kim and she kissed her lips.

Kim was awakened by the kiss. "Pie.. I love you." she said in full affection.

"I can't believe what just happened last night.."

Kim's eyes widened. "What happened my love?" she asked pretending innocent.

Pie pinched her nose.

Kim winced. "Ouch baby.? That hurts e.."

"Hahaha.. Don't play innocent Kimhan, you do made love with me!"

Kim grinned.. "So?"

"So?? You took away my first  ***.." Pie said annoyed.

Kim sat up covering her chest with a blanket. "Hey, it was you who provoked me? I was carried away."

Pie tries to pull the same blanket covering her body too. "Give me this blanket, I'm fully !" 

"and I'm too!" Kim said back.

Pie laughs then she moves closer to Kim and she kisses her lips once more, Kim kissed her back.. Pie broke the kiss and looked to Kim's eyes.. "Give me your soul once more baby.. I want you so bad." Pie whispers.

"Take it my love.." Kim replied then they continue kissing..

Their hands are wandering with one another's body, both of their hands are like burning hot when touching each other, hearts are beating with so much nervousness yet with full courage and love..

"Pie, I love youuu.." Kim whispers.

"Ohh Kim, I love you.." Pie replied back.. 

******

Kim and Pie went back to their normal routines and became lovers once more. Peter and Nann were reunited once again and the two both travel back to London. Every day seems so beautiful for the two of them until Pie's mom discovered her relationship with the President. Her mom scolded her for having a relationship with her and further cut the relationship as well as the business partnership. Pie never listened to her mom instead she continued the relationship until Pie's mom went to Chiang Mai and talked to Kim's parents. Kim's parents were gone very shocked with Mrs. Mindara's revelation so they decided to first investigate about the turmoil and not long after it was proven true. 

****

Kim was in her office when she received a call from her mom telling her to come to Chiang Mai not telling her why but she obeyed her mom and flies off to Chiang Mai.

-Chiang Mai-

Kim is facing both of her parents and seem surprised because of Kim's appearance of a boyish looks from her clothing to her haircut. "Kim.. Why are you looking like that? Are you a tomboy?" her mom asked with anger in her voice.

"Mom?" Kim responded full of confusion and her heart is beating wild inside of her..

Her father thrown pictures on the table. "Explain that Kimhan!"

Kim looked upon those photos, that was her and Pie cuddling each other with some sweet captured moments of them. Kim avoids to look upon her parents. "I'm..... Sorry mama, papa." she said in full remorse.

"Sorry? How about our family's reputation?" her father exclaimed.

"I'm in lovewith her and nothing more."

"In love? Do you even hear yourself child? Love? To another woman?" her dad continues while her mom is just looking at them.

"I can handle this dad."

"Handle? Okay fine kid. From now on don't ever call me your dad.. I don't have a tom child! You may now leave this house and be on your own!"

Upon hearing her father's words she can help not crying.. "I'm really sorry papa.. I just can't help loving her."

"It's over.. You'll no longer run the business in Bangkok and I'll cut the partnership with Mindara's.. I'm taking all the right you've got. From now on, mind your own self Kimhan.." her dad lastly said and walked away.

Her mom was left standing there and crying too. "Kimhan.. Please don't be like this. It's not too late my child."

"I'm sorry ma, i love you.." Kim tries to walk closer to her mom to hug her but her mom refused and left. She was left alone in their family living room with a shattered heart. 

*****

A month passed by, Kim and Pie were both living on their own. Pie transferred the remaining shares to her mom and just started a business of her own along with Kimhan. Zee lends Kim a capital for her business. It was a small business Kim and Pie built, the pad thai house wherein Kim cooks the foods along with some of their employees. At first they struggles a lot because they don't know how but they didn't lose hope and never gave up until their pad Thai house become well known in Bangkok becoming a favorite eating place of tired people of Thailand.. It blasted until they expanded it multiplying to more than five branches anywhere in Bangkok. 

***

Another year passed by, Kim and Pie's relationship is still going strong but sometimes going rough when other girls go clingy upon Kim and Pie can't help being jealous. Amidst of all, their relationship remained sweet but Pie wants to have a child so she told Kim to adopt a child, Kim agreed.. They adopted a child named Anong, a sweet 4 years old little girl.. There they became a little family until they adopted a boy kid named Mike.. Though his name is somewhat reminding them of someone, they didn't change his name.

Pie's mom finally accepted the truth about her kid and became a supportive mom. While Kim's mom gave birth to a baby boy and upon knowing about the good news she can't wait to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter