Jealous and Care

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]JEALOUS AND CARE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

In the afternoon they have to roam around and visit some important spot having a potential and a guide toured them in Wat Phumin introducing the most famous mural . He explained why the painting was so famous but didn't mention about the poem behind it..

Kim and Pie were after the guide both attentively listening to the information about the history of the land. As they wander inside the temple, Kim's attention was all over to Pie, she kept looking at her reading and examining Pie's emotions and reactions but she found her a little buoyant and it made her confuse because as far as she's concern she argued with her and broke her heart again but those seemed not even existed last night. Pie was cheerful when she's asking questions with their guide showing lots of interest about the province.. Kim couldn't understand Pie's sudden change of mood from being moody last night to becoming so cherry on that afternoon.. It was like Pie truly ignored everything that happened between them, or maybe already accepted her reasons and finally freed from the queries of the past. Their guide temporary left giving them time for their eyes to savor the beautiful painting.

"Hey Pie, how do you find this painting?" Kim asked softly referring to the famous mural with a clear face both facing it.

Pie looked upon her. "It was nice.. Mesmerizing.." she said having a serene looks too.

'Whoa, she answered me? Was she really Pie? Is she faking her expression? Wow, she's such a con artist and truly deceiving..' Kim told herself incredulously about Pie's acceptable treatments upon her. "Did you know that there's a poem about this painting?" Kim said.

Pie's forehead creases. "Really....." Pie responded as she stares on the painting.

Kim cleared and began stating something.. "You might feel cold if i keep my word of love in the water; Should I keep it in the sky, it might be under stars and cloud covered; Should I keep it in a castle, I'm afraid someone would take it away; So I keep it in my heart always..." she stated looking into Pie's eyes.. As she looks upon them, she saw her eyes glimmer..she knew, the fire was still in her heart but being frozen by the coldness of the suffering..

Pie looked away and turns her eyes on the painting. "Such a beautiful poem.. Just keep it in your heart and stop fooling someone if she's a coward lover." Pie murmurs.

Kim felt annoyed. She might did not hear clearly what she said, she knew those words referred to her.

Pie walks along and left Kim standing in front of the painting to further look at some murals in the temple.. Kim didn't bother following her, only end up watching over her from time to time, examining her cautiously..

As Pie walks along, she stopped when another mural captured her eyes, she stares on it for a while. "Pie?" a voice behind her uttered. Pie turns her head.. "You again? Peter, right?" she asked seemed surprise.

"Y-Yes.. What a coincidence." he responded.

"What are you doing here then?" And who's that kid with you?" she asked after she noticed the little boy beside Peter.

"He's my little brother.. His name is Harry. He's ten years of age. Hey lil bro, this is my new friend Pie, the one I talk about." he said proudly.

The kid waved his hand to her. "Hello there. I'm Harry. Nice to meet you." he said politely.

"Hi .. (she extends her hand to the little boy) I'm Pie.. You're so cute."

The boy smiles. "Thanks Ms.. You're cute too, well that's what my big brother said about you." he jested.

Pie was amaze with the boy's words causing gratitude in her feelings. She gazed to Peter but Peter avoided her gaze whose blushing after his little brother slipped those words out. She looked back with the kid. "Thanks, Harry. You're such a nice boy.." she said ruffling his hair.

The boy just smiled.

"So, what exactly you're here for?" Peter asked.

"For business." she answered. "How about you?"

"Vacation.. Well, for my little brother."

"That's nice.." she said.

"By the way, found your lost wallet?"

He nodded.

"Where?" she asked.

"Under the driver's seat. Glad it was just there. I was relieved... Uhmm... Can I invite you ?"

"Invite?"

"Well, if you aren't busy tonight. Just a dinner. I'm just curious about you?" he stated shyly.

"That's too fast Mr. Peter.. So where are we gonna eat?" she said smiling.

"Uhm Uh.. In a restaurant near the inn where you used to stay.. "

"What time?"

"Seven PM?"

"See you tonight, Peter.. (she looks to his lil brother) cool kid. Watch your big brother." she funnily said.

"Sure .." he responded saluting.

Pie went back to where she left Kim but she wasn't there anymore. She asked their guide about her but failed to see Kim. She looked for her around but no traces of Kim was found.. 'Where did she go? We have lots of things to do here! Such an irresponsible president! Tsk!' Pie picks her phone from her handbag and remembered she doesn't have Kim's number.. She was worried at the same time disappointed of Kim's sudden disappearance not telling her whereabouts..

*******

Kim was sitting on the grassy ground on top of the small hill staring upon those distant mountains in front of her eyes, muddling..

KIM's POV

'I saw the way Pie treated that guy.. Perfect, isn't it? I think my wish is becoming true yet I couldn't take it that easy.. The wound in my heart will never heal that fast because it was my idea and wishing for Pie to have someone new. I thought I'm okay enough after some few months but I was wrong.. Seeing Pie again causing the old feeling to return and much more intense this time because I missed her so much but all I do is deny my feelings, push her away and being a coward! What's wrong with me? I love her but why do I have to hurt her like that and my myself so bad? :( what makes me scared of being with her?'

*beeps* suddenly, her phone received a message. 'Where are you? You just disappeared without telling us! Please President Kimhan enough being a runaway kid! Face your obligations and don't run away from it! Be mature enough! - Pie.

Kim's forehead creases. Pie didn't has her new number but she's able to message her. Perhaps Pie asked for it from some of her friends, like Jane or Zee.

'On my way.' Kim replied.

Not long after, fifteen minutes later Kim arrived in the hotel and Pie was there watching the television. Pie noticed her but didn't say a word, all eyes on the TV. Kim sat on the couch distant from Pie.

"How's the tour?" Kim asked lightening the mood.

"Nice." Pie replied. She faced Kim. "I'm leaving tonight President Kimhan. I have a date." Pie said then eyes on the TV again.

Kim half smiles. "Great.. Good luck." Kim responde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter