Breaking her up

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]BREAK UP[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]- office hours -

"Oh wait, I'll just show mom these documents okay?" Pie said as she stands from her seat.

Kim stood up offering a help to her boss. "No, let me take that to her. I haven't seen my boss' mom before. I'm curious about from whom did my gorgeous boss resembled her looks." Kim insisted teasing.

"Haha! no, I'm fine slave besides I'm going to talk to mom about some matters. It won't be long my love.." Pie said then left Kim alone in her office.

--------------

"What Van? You sold it? Hey, I sold it to you because I know the shares are safe with you but selling it to others? Those stocks are so important to us.. I allowed you to have it because we trust you!" Mrs. Ratree stated seemed upset massaging her temples as she talks to Van in her office.

"But your company will still benefit." Van said confidently as he sits upon the guest's seat.

She stood up. "That's not my point Van. I did not sold it to you to have it sold too! I sold it to you temporarily and once the company is back on track we'll retrieve it. You know that we are losing assets lately because the economy of Thailand is not good these days. Why didn't you tell me about your plans? Losing those shares means we are losing too much assets!! Goodness Van, what you did is completely out of the question!" Mrs. Mindara continues looking very upset.

"Sorry." Van mumbles audibly while looking on the floor.

"No, I won't allow this to happen. I want you to retrieve those assets back! Or else we are done being business partners here." she said sounds threatening.

Van looks upon Mrs. Mindara explaining. "Aunt, no.. I can't. Mr. Buranaphan won't return those to me. There is no way Aunt Ratree. I'm sorry." he said in remorse.

Mrs. Mindara just sat on her seat feeling so distressed. "Does Pie already knew about this?"

Van shook his head.

"She'll get very much disappointed. She's working so hard for the company to maintain its stability, but what did you do, Van?"

Van let go of a sigh. "I'll just help Pie in running the business."

"But you are already helping her, us.. And what you did, didn't help at all. Tsk."

"But Pie still has the 20 percent shares." he said enthusiastically.

"I know Van, I know.. I'm afraid to tell about this to Pie.." she said.

"She'll know it." Van said lowly.

"No, she mustn't. Don't ever tell her about it."

"She'll know. We'll soon announce whose the Big Boss of the department where Pie works. Pie will become at the bottom of the line of the bosses. Buranaphan will be on top of it. I'm really sorry Aunt and forgive me but I'll do what I can to add another stocks." Van said then he stood up and embraces Mrs. Mindara then he left.

---------

She's standing at the door quietly eavesdropping feeling disoriented as she listens to her mom and Van's conversation. 'What? Van sold shares? How many shares? And who's the next big boss of the department I supervise? This is not good. I have to help Mom retrieve those.' Pie told herself and left.

Kim is busy organizing the files she encoded when she heard heavy footsteps coming in. She saw Pie with an unsettled face. "What's up my Boss? Did you talk to your mom already?"

Pie sat on her seat and shook her head as a response to Kim's question. "We are in trouble, Kim." Pie said lowly as she massages her temples.

Kim became attentive. "Huh? What do you mean trouble?" she asked.

"Van sold some of the company's shares I think. I heard Van and Mom's chat. What's left is the 20 percent I own. Sooner, the one who bought those shares will be the big boss of this department under my supervision." Pie explains.

"Oh, sorry to hear that Boss." Kim said half-hearted.

"Yeah.. If I saw Van, I don't know what I'm gonna do to him. He's a stubborn partner! He sold our shares!" Pie said angrily.

Kim put the the files on her desk and approaches Pie. "Easy baby, everything will be alright.." 

"No Kim.. I discovered that Van sold it quadruple the cost.. And we don't have enough fund to have it back. He sold it to a billionaire businessman." Pie stated.

"Oh no.. That hurts to hear Pie.. Is there any other way to have those back?" Kim asked innocently.

Pie shakes her head. "I don't know any ways Kim.. All my hard works were wasted because of Van."

--------

Office hours were almost over. Pie and Kim are walking together as they make their way to the parking area.

-In the parking lot-

Van is about to enter in his car when Pie saw him and approaches him as Kim walks to Pie's direction towards Van. "Van! What did you do huh? Why did you sell those shares? How dare you!" irritated Pie said.

Van only smirked. "Oh well, you knew it now, those are part of the business Pie. Losing and gaining assets and shares. Unfortunately you lose." he said.

PAAK! Pie slapped him with a glare look in her eyes. "That's for being selfish Van."

"Argh!" he grumbled after Pie's palm landed on his face. "Selfish?? Me? Or you? I gave all my time and efforts to make this business grow along with my family but those seems not enough for you! What do you want me to do to be mine? (Van gazes on Kim whose behind Pie. He points finger  to Kim) "And that tom Pie, what good she did to you huh? Nothing! She's only your tomboy assistant, knows nothing but being a tom and to act as if she's a man! You're being fooled by that abnormal human with you, stay away from her Pie. She's not a good influence to you!" Van blurted out words are like knives.

Kim's fist is clenching to anger.

Pie interrupted him. "Knock it off Van! Kim has nothing to do with us. I'm talking about the company here!"

"Yes she is Pie! And what am I saying were all true! That tomboy is an awful influence to you! I don't know you anymore. You happened to become someone else now because of her! Pie, wake up! She's not normal but you are.. I don't care if you don't choose me Pie but stop acting like that. She's immoral, open your eyes! your relationship won't last and I assure you that! Tom Kim has no balls! Cut your relationship with her because she doesn't deserve you and she can't even save you from losing those shares!!" Van continues with his dreadful words against Kim.

Ka-Boggsh ! Ka-blaamm! Kim's fist landed on Van's stiff face hardly. Kim ducked her body and her knees hit his balls badly. Kim felt the pain on her knuckles after punching him hardly on his jaw.

"Arghh!" Van winced and his body cringed.

"Thanks for insulting me Van! You deserve that!" Kim said with conviction as Kim holds back her emotions and tears from coming out as her eyes turn red.

"Arggg!" Van grimaced in pain. "Now you got some balls there tom huh? If I forgot you're a girl, my fist will land on your face! Remember that tom!" he warned.

Pie pulls Kim's body from behind abruptly  to stop Kim. "Enough that Kim! Don't mind him!" Pie said in with a worried tone.

Kim c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter