The New President

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]THE NEW PRESIDENT[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]

'Pie was the girl dad talks about? Who owns the twenty percent shares? Ohhh nooo... My heart's Boss was here... Please floor, eat me now! She mustn't see me but how? Think Kim think! Oh no.. She's approaching I'm dead... ' Kim gets her hanky from her handbag and wipes the forming droplets of sweat on her forehead.

Nann looked to Pie. "You're not late Ms. Mindara, we aren't starting up yet, the new president just arrived a few minutes earlier before you. Have a seat Ms. Pie." Nann said.

Nann is on the end of the table while Van is sitting beside Pie's mom. On the opposite seats Kim then Pie who chose to sit beside Kim. She smelled Pie's scent while being in the state of turmoil, she tilted down her face a little to cover up though she can see a slight view of Pie with her peripheral vision.

Nann speaks up. "First of all, I would like to formally introduce the new president. She's twenty years of age, the only daughter of Mr. Buranaphan." Nann looks to Kim and signaled her to introduce herself.

Kim swallowed the lump in and tucked her hair behind her right ear as she wipes her forehead again though the air conditioned room's temperature is 18 degree Celsius. She cleared . 'Time for the true boss to show up. I'm doing this to make my parents proud not make a fuss with the crowd. This is all about work, nothing more nothing less even though my true heart's boss was here. I'm thankful seeing her again but I wish she isn't mad at me anymore.' She catches some air and stands up, chin up. "Hi everyone. I- I'm Kimhan Rattanakosin Buranaphan, twenty. The new president, pledging to give all my commitments and efforts to further grow this business and wishing to work with all of you with such great harmony. Thank you!" Kim stated then she seated back sweating more.

"Nice to finally meet you Ms. President. I'm Mrs. Ratree Mindara, mom of Pie Mindara who owns the rest twenty percent shares of property. What shall we call you then?" Mrs. Mindara said in a welcoming tone.

I swallowed another lump in my throat. I know, Pie is somewhat shock now and I can feel it. She's very quiet, I wonder what's running in her mind. I looked to Mrs. Ratree. "Kimhan will do ma'am." I said with a pursed smile.

"By the way this is Mr. Van Suttikul, he's an adviser to Mindara's." Nann stated.

Van looked at me, I can see it in his eyes, he's not happy discovering the shocking truth. "Hi Ms. President." he said sounding a little rough.

"Anyway, the last but not the least, Ms. Pie Mindara. She's beside you Kim." Nann told me.

Oh no no no noooo!!! I slowly looked to my left and my gaze caught Pie's. But what I saw were dull stars in her eyes and the expression was sort of murky and full of wondering and disbelief. I extend my right hand to her. "H- Hi Ms. P- Pie I'm Kimhan." I said lowly finding it hard to stretch my lips for a smile. I waited for seconds but no response. She's only looking into my eyes as if she wants to tell me about lots of things but seems like there's a barrier in between us.

"Hi President. N-Nice to finally seeing you." she said in low tone sounding like not interested, she's not even smiling.

So Nann, deliberated everything and oriented us all about things that matter and should be considered. The meeting lasted for an hour as I remain quiet for the whole time like Pie. Van and Mrs. Ratree asked questions to Nann but I never heard Pie's voice for the entire time. When the meeting was over, Nann stood up and I followed her in an instant leaving the three person in the conference room to further discuss some matters.

My work finally started as Nann guides me with everything. I tried putting all my attentions whenever Nann explains things to me though I can't take off Pie in my head who's also within the building I'm with, few rooms away from me. Nann is in front of me, explaining something while I'm sitting still on the president's seat, muddling not paying attention to Nann's words, I can't help thinking about her. I feel like I wanna run and embrace her so tight and never ever to let go again! I missed her so much! All I can think was her, to feel her body against mine, to look into her shining shines just like before, , cuddle her and kiss those sweet soft lips. I can't focus.. :( my heart and mind is in chaos. I am a real coward. I want to fix our situation though I won't be able to mend her broken heart the way it was before. We shall be not like this, hurting over and over again due to my stupidity of dumping her like that! These were all my fault. I need to at least ask for an apology and befriend with her again if possible..? I want the Boss and Slave's good bond back though a big switch happened between us yet she'll always be my boss, forever.

****

PIE's POV

Today is the day that the new president will show up. I was walking on the hallway while carrying some files I finished at home. As I walk, I paused for a moment because I forgot something in the car.. I turned around...

*bumped!*

the files in my hands went scattered on the floor Tsk! I hate it when I'm not focused. The girl I bumped into tries to help after she picked up her phone but suddenly she left those files on the floor and left. Goodness, she didn't even say sorry! She's lucky because I haven't seen her face. After I managed picking those up by myself, I went to the parking area and gotten the thing I forgot.

-----

"Sorry I'm late!" I said as I enter the conference room and I decided to seat beside someone new t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter