Accidental Kiss

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  ACCIDENTAL KISS[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] Kim inhaled for an air filling her lungs with it. She slowly twisted the knob pulling the door to open.. 

"Hi.." Pie greeted with a pursed smile.

 "Hi.. What brought you here?" Kim asked in a lower tone.

Pie looked behind her scanning if Kim is with someone.

"None is here except me.. Come in.." Kim continues. 

Pie entered and Kim closes the door. Pie is standing next to her.. "Kim.. " Pie utters.

 "H-have a seat first.. Is there anything you need?" Kim asked again. 

Pie grabbed her hand then she pulls her to seat with her on the couch. Pie held Kim's hands.. Kim can't look straight to Pie's eyes, she only sneaks gazes..her eyes are wandering.. 

"Kim.. Look at me.. Please?" Pie said to her whose eyes are locked on her face. 

Slowly, Kim met Pie's eyes.. "Kim.. About mike.. --- 

"Stop it.. It's okay, Pie. Whatever your reason is.. I don't care.. You can date the guys of your choice. It doesn't matter if it's that Mike or not.. ---

 "I'm sorry.." Pie said.

 Kim locked her eyes to Pie's. "You're not sorry, Pie. Don't feel guilty." Kim fake a smile.

 "But --- " Pie was stunned.. 

Kim kisses her on the forehead then she smiles at her. "Be happy my Boss.." Kim smiles the sweetest.. 

Pie can't help smiling, her eyes are like crescent moons while smiling.. "Why did you kiss me?" Pie asks soft punching Kim's arm.. 

Kim chuckles.. "Because I'm badly serious boss.. I want you to be happy.. You don't need to explain everything to me. I simply understand." 

The smile on Pie's lips disappears.. Sighs. "Is it really okay? Aren't you mad at me?"

 "From the beginning I really don't understand you. Why hire a tom girlfriend then suddenly dating a guy you don't even like.. But I realize that I mustn't expect anything from you.. We had a deal, right? And as friends I wanna thank you for coming over trying to explain everything but you don't have to." Kim explains with a slight clear expression.. 

Pie can't help admiring Kim for what she said.. "You're the best slave I ever had. Glad I found you!!" Pie jumped on to hug Kim.

 A tight tender hug... Kim feels so contented as she loves the moment of being locked into Pie's arms. Her body against hers. Kim closed her eyes and hug Pie back much ever tighter.. "I love you, Pie.." Kim murmurs, speaking the words she mustn't say but slipped out from . Kim's eyes opened when she realized what she said.. 'OH NO!' 

Pie tightens her hug to Kim.. "Kimmmm!!!"

Their words were synchronized that caused Pie not to hear Kim..

 They slowly let go of the hug then unexpectedly their faces are still close, a few inches apart.. They felt the warm breath of one another.. Their eyes met once again wandering with one another's facial features.. Their hearts are not skipping a beat.. The room is filled with silence but it seems the beating of their hearts is the only noise they can hear.. Kim slowly raises her right hand and tilted Pie's face.. Kim is nervous but Pie's cherry red lips are inviting her.. Kim moved her face and finally pressing her lips against hers.. Pie only closes her eyes surrendering her lips to Kim. It was warm and gentle with so much sweetness. Kim's lips automatically started moving slowly and carefully, pressing and devouring.. Kim finally closed her eyes too and continue moving her lips against her. Pie's lips started moving too until their lips in a synchronize motion plus the beating of their hearts.. After several seconds their kiss slows down and Pie pulls back.. Her eyes opened with a worried expression.. She distanced herself from Kim.. 

Kim drawn back. "Pie.. I- I- I'm so-rry !" Kim uttered with a red face her tongue like freezing with so much nervousness and embarrassment.. "I-I didn't mean to doing t-that.. " Kim face palm.. "I'm so sorry boss.. Punish me.. Sorry! sorry! sorry! " Kim kept murmuring..

 "T-there's nothing we c-can't do about it. It already h-happened. I was carried away too.. Let's just forget about it." Pie said stuttering face blushing feeling shy and nervous. "It was an accident kiss.." Pie continues.. 

Kim raised her red colored face.. "I'm really sorry.. I - I ---- " 

"hahaha!" Pie tease a laugh pacifying the situation though she feels very awkward at the moment..

 "What's funny???" Kim asked looking messed up. 

"Because you look so hilarious, Kim. Come on! It was just a kiss.." Pie chuckles. 

"Aren't you mad because I kissed you? Aren't you feeling nasty about it? I'm a tom and you're a girl.. That's ridiculous, right?" Kim said in embarrassment.

"Better kissed by a tom named Kim rather than being kissed by Mike.." Pie said laughing trying to save Kim from blaming herself because she's afraid it won't happen again.. 

Kim can't help smiling.. "What a naught Boss you are.." but still full of shyness in her expression.

 "And you are a slave enticing your boss!" Pie teases.. 

"My bad.. Sorry. It won't happen again.." Kim said in a lower tone. 

"Better this way than you act colder to your boss. I'm not used to it. I forbid you slave to treat me like that.!" Pie said in a bossy tone..

 'Here she goes again.. Her bossy manner turns me on no matter how beastly she is to me.. Now I know  I'm In love.. It's kinda weird because I never felt this way with any girls even with Zee.. Yes I'm in love but should I let this feelings grow?' 

  "Better kissing you??" Kim asked controlling not to laugh.. 

"Why not?" Pie teases again.. 

Kim just shook her head scratching it.. "Sorry Pie.." Kim continues with a sorry looks on her face. 

"Apology accepted.." Pie said half smiling.. "Thank you for letting me in.. I won't stay too long. See you again teenager.." Pie left avoiding the awkward situation happened between her and Kim.

----

Kim is lying on her bed with a consistent smile on her lips while staring on the ceiling.. 'eeeeeee!' Kim squeals while embracing the soft pillow.. She can't contain her sudden unexplained feeling at the moment.. Kim touches her lips, replaying the moment her lips tasted Pie's.. 

'I've never kissed a girl before except Pie.. Goodness!! The taste of her soft lips -- I can't it take off in the memory of my lips.. I don't know what's happening to me but it feels so good not because I experienced to kiss someone but because it was Pie.. It's a YES, I'm in love and NO, I'm not a tom.. It's crazy but I think I'm starting to feel what I really am and it doesn't matter.. My heart is beating for her even though both of us are girls.. I'm thinking, is it possible for her to fall for me too? When she kissed me back maybe because she was just carried away and tempted just like me.. Oh Kim... I better be careful again.. I can love her whenever I want to but only as friend.. Sighs. Pie doesn't have a thing for a tom.. Don't ever forget your place Kim.. And if ever she falls for you too that would not be good because she doesn't know who really you are.. And if your parents figured out about her and your feelings for her your parents might use her against you! But no, I won't ever let that happen.. I'll only be a friend to her because I don't want to involve her into the mess of life I've caused.. I never to be extra careful now that I know they might probably looking for me.. Not this time, I'm so happier now than before and that's because of Pie.. I won't let anything or anyone ruin it.' 

PIE's POV - I can't sleep, oh no :( .. I kept thinking about Kim's lips.. Her kiss..her warm soft and sweet kiss.. Seriously, I have never been kissed before and it is really funny to think a girl kissed me err, a tom rather.. I think I'm missing it now.. I wanted to kiss her again.. Oh crazy, what am I thinking?? Is this really me? Craving for a girl's kiss rather than a man's kiss?? But it wasn't just a kiss, but something so special and to keep.. I wish I could taste her again.. Darn, Pie you truly fallen for that tomboy! Tsk! My heart wants her so bad but my mind is telling me to step back and forget about this feeling because I'm not really like this.. I hate her charm and personality, they're attracting me towards her.. Maybe I should focus dating Mike than being with Kim.. I know I'm just being tricked by my feelings.. Sighs.. Being fake girlfriends is enough Pie.. Don't let her come into your system and invade more of your heart.. Kim is a tom.' 

Pie falls asleep due to overthinking.. 

-----

 "Hello, Pa. We already found Zee but Kim wasn't with her. We are following Zee wherever she goes but we see no traces of Kim.. " a guy said talking to someone over the phone. 

"Patience, Peach.. Kim is in Bangkok. You'll find her in no time.. Once you found her, bring her back here in Chiang Mai." a voice replied. 

"Yes, Papa.." Peach replied then he hangs up. Sighs. Peach sips his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter