Rushed

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]RUSHED[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]

Pie put the jewelries in her drawer irritably not realizing the other pair of the earring is missing.

RING! RING!

'Pie, come on answer your phone!'

Pie was alone in her room in a cringe position on her bed letting rivers of tears to flow continuously while hearing her phone keeps on ringing that was on the bedside table. She picks it up and saw the registered name of the caller. My Kim but seeing Kim's name causes more pain into her heart but she felt that she has to talk to her. Pie pressed the answer button...

"Pie? Where are you now? Thanks God you answered my call. I'm so worried about you." Kim said on the line.

Pie isn't answering only listening to her voice.

"Pie? Are you there baby? Is there something wrong? Please baby, I won't be able to sleep tonight if haven't talk to you."

Sniff sniff. The only response Kim can hear. "Baby? Are you crying? Is there something wrong?"

"Cheater.." Pie said lowly. 

"Huh?"

"You are a cheater Kim." she reiterated.

"Cheater? What are you saying? I don't understand."

"I saw you with Jane. Kissing." she revealed.

Kim's eyes widened and her heart beat goes faster beyond normal beat. "Baby, I can explain everything.. Please listen to me first... ----

Toot.. Toot... Call ended.

"Pie??!"

'Oh no.. She saw us. She saw everything.. I'm doomed.' Kim just sat on the couch in her apartment eyes turning red. 'What have I done?! I mustn't kissed Jane!' She can't hold them back anymore, her tears flow down from her eyes down to her cheeks. 'I'm sorry, Pie. I'm sorry..' She types something in the message editor of her phone..

Baby, yes, I kissed Jane but that will never happen again. I don't know how to explain it but I'll try.. She asked me to kiss her and I did it because I want to at least grant her little wish. Pie, it was you that I love and you know that. I assure you, I will never ever kiss anyone else in my life except you! I love you baby.. Please forgive me.. I'm willing to be your slave for the rest of my life just stay with me.. I need you. - Kim

Pie smiles after reading Kim's message but she wasn't satisfied. The pain in her heart was still there.

Be ready tomorrow, slave. I'll pick you up at 6 PM. We have work to do. - Pie

Your wish is my command. Good night my Love. - Kim

Kim felt relieved though she's still in the hot seat. Next day comes and Pie came to pick her up but Pie's treatment towards her is cold. Kim knows her place so she remains silent letting herself to go with the flow. Kim noticed Pie isn't wearing the necklace she gave also noticed Pie's obvious fluffy eyes, Kim knows she didn't get enough sleep for the entire night. Kim felt pity to her girlfriend and seeing Pie like that caused a pinch in her heart.

Pie is driving her car while Kim sneaks gazes upon her.

"Where are we going, Baby?" Kim asked breaking the silence between them.

"You'll see, slave." Pie replied coldly not looking at her all eyes on the road.

After about an hour they arrived at Khao San road where street vendors are everywhere. It is night already past 7 PM and tourists and locals can be found everywhere gathering for a night party along the street feasting with exotic foods of Thailand. They were walking on the street while Kim was mesmerize at the same time feeling her tummy turning upside down because of the unusual foodies she's seeing along the street like deep-fried scorpions, silk larvae, crickets, red ants, spiders, water bugs (Mang Da) but decent food are also available in the area like pad Thai and other delicious foods of Thailand.

"I thought we have work to do. Why are we here? And what is this place, Pie? Why are they selling insects?" Kim asked innocently fascinated at the same time.

Pie secretly smiles knowing that Kim's ignorance about exotic foods will be an advantage to her nasty plan. Pie pulls Kim's hand towards one of the food cart on the street. Pie picks up one of the stick containing silk larvae and crickets. "How much, P'?" Pie asked to the vendor.

"Only 25 baht." the vendor said.

Pie looks to Kim hand on her waist. "25 baht slave. Pay for this." Pie said in a commanding tone.

Kim only follows Pie without hesitations. "Are you going to eat that?" Kim asked with a twisted expression as if she's about to vomit.

"No.." Pie replied confidently.

Kim looks stupefied. "Then who?"

"You, slave.. I bought this for you. I know you haven't eaten anything yet, right? And I'm still full. I'm just concern with your health. Come on, eat this." Pie said.

Kim s Pie's hand with the silk larvae and crickets "Ewww! I don't eat food like that! I'm not used to eating exotic foods. I'll get sick you know!" Kim defenses refusing.

"As far as I know, no one gets sick eating this.." Pie continues in full confidence.

Kim's eyes are pleading. "Make me do something, Pie than forcing me to eat that nasty look awful thing.. I'm not used to foods like that. Believe me Pie. I have a sensitive immune system. I don't eat foods that aren't looks natural." Kim explains.

"So, it's better to kiss Jane than to eat this food, right?" Pie said sarcastically.

"Aw. Of course not! But, baby. I'm telling you the truth. I didn't meant to do that. It's just a friendly kiss!" Kim explains.

"A friendly kiss...on the lips. How sweet, slave." ironic Pie said.

Kim rolled her eyes. "Oh come on Pie.. Believe me! You can even ask Jane about it."

Pie went silent for a moment, realizing something thinking of Jane... "But you still kissed her, Kim! Eating this silk larvae and cricket won't hurt you Kim unlike what you did to me! " Pie's voice raises causing other people to look at her.

"Pie.. calm down baby.." Kim said in a low tone. Kim grabbed the stick of silk larvae with crickets from Pie's hand. "If eating this is the only way for you to forgive me, fine I'll do it.. I don't care if I get sick. I better be sick than lose you my love." Kim said then began eating one of the larvae having a twisted expression as she chew it. Kim swallowed the larvae, it makes her feel awful. Kim managed to eat the larvae and crickets from the stick.

Pie felt a little guilty still putting her guards up. "I told you, it won't hurt." Kim's face doesn't look good after eating the exotic street food. "Still, you're not forgiven, slave." Pie said.

"What? Eating that food is a sacrifice Pie and I'm still accuse?"

Pie only paces away, Kim follows her and she grabbed Pie's arm. "Pie, baby.. Please, let's talk about this.. I'm sorry!"

Pie faced her. "Kim, choosing you is the most difficult decision I took. It was like I risk everything! I've never gotten into a relationship before, only with you but what did you do Kim? You cheated on me..you cheated me along with my friend Jane!"

"If that's what you believe, so be it. But my conscience is pure and honest. I did not cheat on you baby. I won't give up on you until you believe on me and realize everything.."

"Yes, Kim. You're right. I finally realize everything.. I realize loving you is not the right thing to do." Pie said as tears run down then she walks faster away from her. Pie reached the parking lot as Kim keeps on following her.

"Pie, I thought we're here to talk about this matter. What's the meaning of this? Why are you doing this to me? Are you breaking up with me?" Kim said with a slightly shaky tone.

Pie just entered in her car and locked its doors. "Pie..Pie baby, let me in.. Come on.. please..." Kim said with a pleading eyes but Pie remained stiff as she started the car's engine and accelerates it leaving Kim behind as rain starts to pour. Kim ran to a nearest shed she saw to prevent herself getting wet from the heavy rain, remaining so quiet as her heart in state of shattering and breaking apart. 'Pie left me alone in this place with this heavy rain. So heartless lady! She's truly a monster... I didn't know what made me love that beastly woman! My gender bends because of her and all that's left to me is myself but I can't hate her, she's my only weakness..' Kim felt her stomach grumbles. 'Oh no, I think I'm starving so bad.. And I didn't know why did I ate those nasty larvae and crickets! It doesn't seem she loves me! Gaaahh, Pie !!!' Kim shouted in her head. No one has ever told me to eat food I didn't like! I never thought I would be under a girl's rule :( having no total freedom at all but she's the one that I need right now. She filled the missing pieces I need.. My life as a rich kid gives me everything that I need but simply being with the one I love means everything.. The best things in life are free and I mustn't let go of that freedom to be happy..' Kim told herself as the heavy rain keeps pouring though she's feeling sulk to Pie for leaving her like that. The wind blows hardly and the droplets of rain are being blown away to where Kim was causing the rain to pours upon her. Kim doesn't wanna get soak to wet so she ran away from the shed but leaving from the shed makes her more drench.

'What did I do? She just kissed Jane and nothing more than that but your punishments to her were too much. Why are you just watching upon her getting drench by the rain? She might get sick..' Pie told herself while in her car from afar eyes on Kim. Pie felt guilty and drives her car to where Kim was. Kim was standing inside a telephone booth along the road, drench like a chick.

She noticed a familiar car halting in front of where she is.

Pie honks the horns to signals Kim. She opens the car's window looking at her eyes pleading asking Kim to come in her car. Kim was standing still, not even looking at her, ignoring Pie's presence. "Hey, teenager aren't you coming in? I'll send you home." Pie called calmly but Kim is remaining stiff though her body is trembling now. Pie went out from her car even the rain is pouring heavily. She approached Kim and got in the telephone booth fitting herself to prevent herself getting rained on. She's now facing Kim as she looks upon her face but Kim's eyes were shut. "Baby.. I'm sorry." Pie said lowly. "I didn't mean doing this. Let's go home." pleading Pie said.

"No, I'm sorry.. I cheated you my love." Kim said back.

"Shhh.. let's not talk about it now. I'll send you home teenager."

Kim opened her eyes and met Pie's. "I don't wanna go home unless we are okay, Pie. I'm sorry, please forgive me.."

"Kim Kim Kim.. Enough saying sorry.. I believe you now. But doesn't mean I am totally forgiving you."

Kim switches her gaze somewhere and turned quiet as Pie only looks at her waiting for her to say more but Kim has no plan to say anything..

"Kim, please? Talk to me?" Pie said starting to be emotional.

"I have nothing to say, Pie. Just go home."

"Kim, stop acting like this! I don't like this!"

"..and you don't like me either.." Kim responded coldly. Kim pushes Pie away from her and began walking in the rain but Pie follows her and grabbed her arm.

"Kim, please enough being like a child! Let's go home.." Pie said.

Kim faced Pie. "Fine." she said acting coldly. Kim entered in Pie's car and both of them were drench.

As Pie drives, Kim isn't looking nor even saying a thing until Pie reached Kim's apartment. It was now 10 PM when they reached the building. Without a word weak Kim went out from the car as Pie only watches her walks away..

"Kim !!" Pie shouted when Kim suddenly fell on the ground. She hurriedly went out from the car and helps Kim. "Somebody, please help us." Pie called asking for help if there are people around and luckily, a man came to help them.

"What happened?" a guy asked seems at his twenties.

"She passed out I think. I-I don't know." Pie replied in a panicky tone.

The guy lifted the girl and glanced on the girl's face. "Kim?" he murmurs silently.

"Let's take her to the hospital." Pie suggested.

"No, the rain is too heavy. And I'm not familiar around Bangkok." the guy replied.

"Oh no, okay let's take her up to her room quickly." Pie said and the guy just followed her. The guy put Kim on the sofa. "What happened to her, Miss?" the guy asked as he puts his palm on Kim's forehead.

"I don't know exactly, Mr. What should we do?"

"I think we have to change her clothes. She's very drench. She's got a fever." he said.

"Fever? Change her clothes? Oh my, okay, okay, since no one is capable of doing that except me, I'll do it." Pie said nervously.

"Okay, okay." the guy said and went out of the room.

Pie locked the room and gets a blanket to cover Kim's body as she piece by piece removing all Kim's clothes replacing them with a dry new ones. Pie looks for the guy who helped them and she found him again to ask a favor. "Mr. Can you help me transfer my friend on her bed? I can't lift her alone. Thank you."

The guy agreed and managed to transfer Kim on her bed. Pie get a small basin from the kitchen with a lukewarm water in it. She wipes Kim's face with a damp cloth carefully as well as Kim's arms.

"She looks pale. Why the two of you so drench, Miss?" the guy asked curiously.

Pie noticed her clothes still wet. "I forgot, I'm drenched too."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter