Back to Chiang Mai

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]BACK TO CHIANG MAI[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]

Kim already left from her apartment and currently staying in a hotel room where Peach stays but they have different rooms. Kim told Peach to take her back to Chiang Mai that she already made up her mind going back and luckily Peach agreed and he told her parents that she's finally coming back home again. Kim already says goodbye to Yam without further explanations, but she told Jane to always take care of Pie and that she broke up with her for good.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Her phone's ringtone is echoing inside her room that was on the bedside table. She picks it up and saw the caller's name My Boss <3 her teardrops fell on the screen as she stares on Pie's name. "Pie...I'm sorry.. I don't have the courage for this kind of love.. I'm sorry if I broke your heart... I'm not brave enough to be with you... I'm such a coward..." Kim told herself as she sobs while tears are continuously pouring over on the screen causing it to become blur.

*1 message received*

Kim second thought is she'll open the message because she knows, if she'll read it, it'll only add excruciating pain in her heart.. 'I have to face its consequences.. This is the last time I'll communicate to her.' She deeps breath before opening the message.

Kim bravely opened the message.

Kim, where are you? Please talk to me.. I can't take this anymore! I'm dying inside for goodness sake teenager! I love you! Don't leave me like this! :'( - Pie

Kim sheds tears again and she can feel her heart being twisted barely.. "I love you so much Pie.." Kim murmurs. She replied to her. As Kim types those words, it slices her heart extensively and it causes hard pinch within not literally but she's feeling her heart bleeding, crushing, breaking and aching insanely. She's tired of crying due to agony and she's almost losing her spirit as if she's almost dying. Sighs. Kim turns her phone off and wipes her tears away and laid down on the bed as she embraces the soft pillow wishing for tomorrow to become an ache free day. She's imagining Pie's image in her vision, her laughs, her smiles, her soft lips, her touch, her warm embrace, her cute eyes when smiling, her voice, her fiery attitude yet sweet especially the one who owns those qualities, the one she loves the most, Pie. Kim thought of those before closing her eyes and went sleep escaping from the miserable situation she's with.

- In Miranda's residence-

Pie locked herself in her room.

PIE's POV

I went to her apartment but she's no longer there. Even her friend Yam can't say where she was. I even asked Jane and Zee but they are giving me no answers. What's happening here? Why does it seem nobody can answer me about Kim? I called her several times but I'm getting no response until I message her, she replied but I did not expect her response. An excruciating response that is killing me softly and silently. Words that aren't appropriate to read during times like this.

I'm sorry. Forget about your slave because she's not coming back. Starting tomorrow, she'll be out of your life ---- Forever. Don't ever think about me because I'm not going to think about you anymore. Let's begin moving on. Goodbye my Boss. - Kim

Sniffs. Rivers of tears flow down on my cheeks.. Her message is very nice like sharp knives piercing my heart over and over again. I have never thought she'll become like this. I know that she's a girl because it was so obvious with her actions and gestures and who hell cares if she's only pretending as a tom! She used to love me and that what matters to me but it's useless now because she's giving up on us just like that! I tried messaging her again but unluckily no response anymore until her phone went out of reach. I'm going crazy! I don't know where and how to begin each day without her! My life looks doomed :( .. I never thought love could be so heartbreaking in such an unimaginable extent. Fine, if forgetting her is all she's ever wanted, FAREWELL THEN SLAVE. YOU'RE NOT WORTHY OF MY LOVE. COWARD KIM. I THOUGHT YOU'RE MERELY AFRAID OF THE DARK BUT WORSE, YOU ARE MORE AFRAID BEING WITH ME. I WISH NOT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!

****

She can't help being ironic, faking herself trying to defense from sudden attacks of sorrow and desolation, but she can't deny it, she's ruined in the situation. Moving on will be as hard as facing each day like no sunshine. No one to make her heart smile and jump for bliss. Tomorrow will merely be a day to exist not to live. Pie takes off the necklace and looks at it. 'Butterfly... She loves butterfly but she doesn't wanna fly with me. Perhaps those wings aren't coming out yet. Kim loves me and this necklace is enough proof she does. If I'm hurting probably she's hurting too. I wish to fly with you over the rainbow someday, no matter what they say against us.. It hurts like hell but I wish we could find each other again..' Pie wears back the necklace full of aspirations that one day Kim will come back as her tears dominate running down again on her cheeks. 'I'll wear this always as I promise because I love you. So that when the perfect time comes that we are about meet again or maybe will bump each other again, you'll instantly know that I'm still holding on though you're giving me no reasons that was so hard to fathom. My heart understands, Kim, please come back to me..'

---------

The Next day, Kim and Peach are on their way to the airport of Bangkok.

Ka-Blam!

A black Van appeared blocking their way. Three men came out from it face covered with a black mask. The other one pointed a gun to Peach and the other man pointed to Kim. Those guys try to take Kim, Peach won't allow it so he tries to fight and he punches one of them but he fired him, luckily he didn't shoot Peach. Peach didn't fight after the firing until those guys succeeded abducting her. They blindfold her and tied her hands on her back as they travel heading to somewhere isolated.

"What do want from me? Who are you?" Kim asked nervously.

"We need nothing from you Miss. You'll see once we get there." the man replied laughing.

After hours of travel, they finally reached the destination. It was an old establishment, looks haunted for years. They put Kim inside one of the empty rooms and locked her up.

"She's here.. Alive and kicking." the guys said to him.

"Good." he replied. He dialed some digits on his phone. It rings until he heard someone answers him.

"Hello?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter