Yes or No - Do you love me?

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]YESorNO - DO YOU LOVE ME?[/CONTENTID1]  

 [CONTENTID2]"I w-want you.. I-I like you? And I think I - I've f-fall--fallen------" Kim trails off nervously slowly and cautiously declaring her feelings back.

"Y-you do like m-me?" Pie asked stuttering.

Kim can feel her heart beating so fast inside her chest. "I-I I don't know.." Kim responded doubtful.

"Yes or No??" Pie asked whispering on her ear.

"Huh? What?" Kim asks muddling.

"Do you love me?" Pie asking an absolute question straightly.

"Pie......" all Kim responses.

"Sorry if I'm making things hard for you. I've tried restraining this feeling but the more I prevent my heart the more I am feeling it. I'm saying these because I can't hold it back anymore." Pie explains full of emotions.

"Boss, Pie... " Kim murmurs because she's overwhelmed with Pie's words and what's happening is truly unbelievable and nothing is sinking into her mind but her heart is absorbing the wonderful moment. "I dreamt about being with you in the dark, Pie. Did you know what happened?" Kim said.

"How would I know.." Pie said in low tone.

"My dream isn't exactly like this one but I think this is the perfect time to make that dream come true.." Kim said with fervor.

"What do you mean?"

Kim hold Pie's arms and loosened her grip and she turned to Pie.

"This is what happened, Pie.." Kim put Pie's arms on her shoulders then her hands on Pie's back. "Follow my lead, baby.." Kim said sweetly still eyes closed smiling.

Unknown to them, they are both smiling..

"What are you doing?" Pie asked softly.

"Can I have this dance?" Kim asked softly.

"Kim, what this has to do with us? I don't get you. And my feelings for you----

"Shhhh..... Trust the slave, boss." Kim hissed lowly.

Pie's smile broaden..

Kim begin swaying her feet and she moved her body closer against Pie's, she bumps her forehead to Pie and Pie followed her movement..

"Why are we dancing in the dark? without a music? This is weird, Kim.." Pie said laughing inwardly.

"Because we are both weird and our feelings.." Kim replied.

"Aren't you afraid anymore in the dark?" Pie asked.

"I'm too happy to be frightened anymore.. "

"Want me to turn on the light now?"

"You already , Pie" Kim said back.

"I don't understand Kim, I can't believe this is actually happening.."

"Don't understand if you can't.. Our hearts will tell."

"Tell what?"

"Pie... I don't know if I have to say this but .. I love you." Kim uttered then she stopped moving and tilted Pie's face.

"I want to see your face, Kim.." Pie requested then she stepped back away from Kim.

"Pie? Where'd you go? Please not now. I wish this isn't a dream anymore.." Kim said.

CLICK! Lights went ON. It was bright again in the entire room. Kim's eyes search for Pie..

"Booo!" Pie appeared from somewhere making fun of Kim again.

Kim was surprise. "Ahhhh!!.. Hey, Pie. Don't scare me like that. I'll get a heart attack. You...naughty Pie.." Kim said.

Pie locked Kim's head with her arms as she looks upon her eyes. "What will you do then, Kimhan.. Heart attack? I'll attack your heart.." Pie naughtily said.

"No need for it. You already invaded my heart and dominated my world.. I love you !"

Pie smiles sweetly.. "I lo----

She pressed her lips against hers and kisses her passionately like a hungry predator on its prey. Pie kisses her back full of love and passion, tasting the sweetness of their lips. They pull away from the kiss both bodies are shaking due strong emotions they both have. Pie looked intently to Kim's eyes..

"Pie, do you love me too?" Kim asked while gazing deeply upon her eyes.

Pie nodded. "Yes, I lov ----

Kim presses her lips again on Pie's lips and then again, Pie kisses her back returning the favor.

Pie pulls back.. "Let me say it! Don't you wanna hear what my heart want to tell?"

Kim smiled. "Kissing you is heaven, my love. Sorry." Kim said with an apologetic face.

"Shall I say it now?" Pie asked hesitantly with a doubtful expression.

Kim nodded half smiling.

Pie tiptoed to reach Kim's forehead. "I" Pie kisses Kim on her forehead then on her nose "Love" down to her lips again. "Kimhan." she kissed them gently.

"..and I love, Boss, Pie Mindara." Kim responded then she kisses Pie again.

--------

She's lying on the bed smelling an unfamiliar yet smoothing scent of the room. She heard footsteps in the room.. She thought it could be their maid cleaning her room..

"Can you bring me a breakfast on my bed, P'Dang?" Pie said eyes closed face covered with a blanket.

Kim stopped mopping the floor. 'What did she say?' Kim said to herself as she silently cleans the room. 'Oh my, Pie seems doesn't remember a thing that happened last night? I hope she doesn't forget that she loves me.' Kim told herself slightly feeling uncertain.

Kim never answers instead she went to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast. She prepares, scrambled egg, freshly squeeze orange juice, breads and fresh vegetable salad. Kim doesn't have troubles with it because Yam's family gave her some fresh fruits and vegetables to take home. Kim organized the table and put the foods on it.

Kim went back to her room.. She's standing beside the bed. "Breakfast's ready, but it's on the kitchen, Boss." Kim said.

Pie recognizes the voice of the speaker then she removed the blanket that was covering her face.

"Good morning, my love." Kim said then she sat on the bed.

Pie smiled. "Good morning, slave."

Kim rolled her eyes. "Slave.. yeah, that's me.." Kim said looking sulk.

Pie chuckles and draped her arm on Kim's shoulder. "Nahh.. don't be like a cry baby.. smile na ka?" Pie said affectionately.

Kim smiled. "Who's P'Dang?" Kim asked changing matter.

"P'Dang? How did you know her?" Pie asked wondering.

Kim laughs. "You called her name and told her to bring your breakfast here.."

Pie scratches her head.. "Ohhh.. Kim, sorry.. I thought I'm at home. I forgot."

"That's okay, how's your sleep?"

"It was better.. Anyway, did something happened last n-night?" Pie asked shyly.

"Yes, we made love.." Kim exuberantly said.

Pie's eyes widened. "Seriously??!!" Pie asking with a shock expression and looks on her body under the blanket.

Kim laughs. "What are you doing??"

"But why I'm with this loose shirt and pajamas??"

"They're mine.." Kim replied.

"Kim, did we really---?"

Kim shook her head. "Nope. We didn't. I'm just kidding. Yes, i love you but that wasn't enough reason to do that. Loving someone doesn't mean you have to make love instantly. We just kissed then we exchanged stories while drinking some wine because we celebrated our courageous and risky love." Kim explains.

"So, nice. Thanks Kim. I thought....----

"Shhh.. I'm contented enough that you're with me. I didn't love you for lust, Pie.." Kim said respectfully.

"Thanks teenager. my girlfriend, Kimhan.." Pie said smiling then she gave a peck on Kim's lips.

---------

Kim and Pie are eating breakfast when Pie's phone rings and she answered it.

"Who called?" Kim asked when Pie returns on her seat.

"Mom.. She's worried because I didn't go home last night. I reasoned out I'm with a friend."

Kim's expression became serious seems in a deep thought. "Pie.. are you really okay with this? You think this -- us, were right?"

Pie holds her hand and she presses it gently. "How are we going to know if this is okay if we'll fight this feelings, Kim? I'm full of doubts too but I know what I feel. Come on, teenager smile now." Pie said sweetly.

"But, how about ---

"Shhh.. Whatever you're about to say Kim, don't say it. Trust me, we can manage this. I know I'm dating Mike but I don't love him, Kim. It's you all along. I told you my feelings last night because every time you're with another girl, I can't help being so jealous Kim! Especially with Jane.. I love her as my friend but my feelings for you is something special. Kim, I've never been happy like this before until you came. I don't know what I saw in you.. My feelings for you just popped out somewhere and I don't wanna miss this chance though this is something unnatural, Kim. I know I'm a girl and I find my feelings for you so odd but what can I do? I can't stop my heart that is beating for you.." Pie said with a shaky tone expressing how she really feels.

Kim lifted Pie's right hand and she kissed it gently. "I'm all yours, Pie. Thank you for your courage. I love you.."

"I love you.." Pie replied with a shining eyes smiling.

--------

The two decided to have a date for the entire day. Pie suggested watching movies but Kim refused because horror movies are in demand in cinemas and Kim can't afford watching them. Instead, they ended up wandering everywhere within Bangkok, just the two of them enjoying their precious time together.

Kim brought her camera and Pie is her model while they tour everywhere in Bangkok. "Wow! What a fantastic pictures my camera has captured.. My model is the most beautiful, her beauty is incomparable." Kim said while looking at every photos on the screen of her camera.

"..And you're the most charming, teenager." Pie responded as both of them sat on a park bench.

"I'm such a lucky teenager to have a very stunning girlfriend." Kim said so pleased.

Pie smiles. "Thanks, and I hit the jackpot."

Kim drapes her camera and she picks up something from her pocket. "What was that?" Pie asked when Kim showed it to her.

"A necklace.. A very special necklace, Pie with a butterfly pendant."

Pie was astonish while looking at it. "Wow.. That's so cute and beautiful Kim. Where did you bought that? It looks expensive because of the diamonds on it.." Pie touches the necklace. "Is this gold, Kim?" Pie asked.

"Sort of.. But its sentimental value is priceless. And its real value is coming from the real worth of the person whose about to receive this. This necklace has a very special place in my heart, Pie. My mom gave this to me on my eighteenth birthday as a gift because she knows that i love butterflies." Kim stated. "..and I'm giving this to you.." Kim continues.

"M-Me? But your mom gave that to you and you must keep that for yourself Kim." Pie said refusing.

"I won't take no for an answer, Pie. I already thought of this and my decision is final. I'm giving this to you because I wanted to share a very special part of me, my love. Through this necklace, I will always be with you even when I'm not around and I know I'm near to your heart." Kim said with a pleading eyes wanting Pie to accept it.

Pie was touch with Kim's words as her eyes begin to well up. Pie just nodded willingly accepting the butterfly necklace.

Kim put it on her neck. "Take care of it, Pie. When I'm not beside you or when you miss me, just hold this thing and look at it." Kim stated as she kisses the butterfly pendant.

Pie's tears fall down and she embraces Kim. "Why are you saying that, Kim? Are you planning to leave me?"

"No.. I won't do that.. you know just in case you are missing me, at least a part of me is with you."

"I love you.... Thanks for this and I promise to keep wearing this always." weeping Pie said.

Kim hugged her back. "Thanks, Pie.. I love you so much."

They pull back from the hug. "Actually, it wasn't just a necklace, Pie." Kim picks up something from her pocket again and she showed a little black box.

Kim wipes her(Pie) tears. "What's in that box? Don't tell me you're going to propose now?" Pie asked incredulously.

Kim chuckles. "Why not, Boss?" Kim said with a silly laugh.

"I am not going to bear it anymore, Kimhan. Please, enough making me cry!"

"Don't worry, it's not what you're thinking." Kim op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter