Dinner

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]DINNER[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]PIE's POV

So she lives at Zee's apartment here in Bangkok.. I know this place and it'll take thirty minutes for me to reach the place or maybe about an hour because of this heavy traffic I'm stuck with plus with a heavy rains..

It was already 7:45 PM, and I'm still in this traffic! I wonder, if we could make it on time for dinner. Perhaps she's already starving now or maybe not if she already had a dinner. (Pie's stomach grumbled) Oh nooo.. I am the one starving now.. :(

Exactly 8:21 PM when Pie reached Zee's apartment. Pie parked her car on the parking lot. She entered the building and took the elevator up to Zee's room that's on the third floor.

*DING DONG!!*

The doorbell rang, Kim opened the door excitedly.. "Zee!!!" she yelled happily as she opens the door.. "I miss you bud---..." Kim trailed off.. "B-Boss?" Kim looked down. "I'm sorry, I thought you were Zee.. Please come in boss. Have a seat." Kim offers.

Pie was stuns for a moment as looks on Kim's appearance with the suit.

"Boss Pie?" Kim utters again.

Pie heard her as she regains her senses back after being awestruck with Kim's appearance. She entered the room and she scans the entire room. "What a neat and a cozy room you've got Kim.. I'm so surprised because Zee is sort of messy person when it comes to her things. I think my friend has changed a lot.."

Kim laughs a little.. "No, she's not boss.. Zee didn't change at all."

Pie turned her eyes on Kim. "What do you mean?"

Sigh. "I did all the cleaning around here since I know you'll come over to pick me up and for me to have a better impression to my boss.. I guess----" she trails off..

Pie nods.. "I see.. So Zee made you her maid?"

"Of course not! She's my best friend and.. I owe her a lot so I gotta pay her and cleaning her place is all I can do for now.." Kim defenses.

Pie nods as she keeps on pacing along..

"So, it's already eight PM boss, shall we leave, now?" Kim asks.

Pie felt her stomach again grumbling.. "Kim, there's a heavy traffic on the way and it's raining heavily outside.. I guess we better talk here." Pie sat on the couch.

"Ow-key, boss.. Anyway, did you already had a dinner?" she asks in a concerned tone who's aware that Pie's kinda hungry because she heard the grumble.

Pie only shook her head. "Uhm.. Do you have anything to eat?" Pie bravely asks.

Kim can't help smiling, she turned around so that Pie won't see her smile.. 'Oh em gez, my boss kinda hungry.. I'm scared she might shape-shift into something and eat me..' Kim murmurs in amusement.

"Huh?" Pie grumbled.

Kim turns her head. "Nothing boss.. I said I'm gonna cook for you.. Any request?"

"I'm not a picky eater.. As long as it fills my tummy.. Go ahead, slave. I'm famish.." she said sternly.

She took off the suit as she feels defeated once again but she feels like she gotta cook something special for her Boss as she remembers a quote 'The way to a man's heart is through his stomach' .. No! She's not a man, the quote shall be like this 'The way to your Boss' heart is through her grumbling tummy!' Kim laughs inwardly as she made her way to the kitchen.. Kim began preparing the ingredients while her Boss is on the living room watching on the television.

Kim prepares Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)The quintessential Thai aroma! A bold, refreshing blend of fragrant lemongrass, chilli, galangal, lime leaves, shallots, lime juice and fish sauce shapes this classic soup, giving it its legendary herbal kick. Succulent fresh prawns and straw mushrooms lend it body. A versatile dish that can fit within virtually any meal, the distinctive smell reminds of exotic perfume, while it's invigorating sour-spicy-hot taste just screams 'Thailand'! And another dish named; Pad Thai (Thai style Fried Noodles)..

After about forty minutes, Kim finished cooking the two meals Zee taught her. Kim knows nothing about cooking until Zee taught her so, during her(Zee) stay in their Buranaphan Mansion in Chiang Mai.

Kim put everything on the dining table.. Foods, plates and other utensils for eating.. When she's sure everything is just perfect, she went to the living room.. Kim is now standing behind the couch with Pie sitting still watching TV.

"Boss? Dinner's ready." Kim utters.

Pie turned her head to Kim behind her. "Good! That's more I like it. Let's go." Pie turned the TV off then she stood up and walk straight towards the kitchen as Kim follows.

"Nice meals, Kim. Perfect for the rainy season. They make my mouth water.. Great job!" Pie said as she looks upon those dishes on the table.

Kim was surprise when Pie called her 'Kim'.. She's almost there of taming this wild beast.. err, lioness..

Kim pulls the chair off for Pie.. "Have a seat Boss.. Be my guest.." as she smiles.

Pie smiles too without looking at Kim but Kim caught a glimpse of that sweet smile.. So Pie seated comfortably as Kim puts food on her plate.

"Thanks, Kim. So sweet of you." Pie uttered.

Kim only smiles as she serves the foods then she positioned herself on the other end of the table, facing Pie.

"Enjoy your meal. I made it extra special just for my Boss tonight.." Kim stated smiling.

Pie tasted the food. "Hmmm.. This tastes so good Kim.. " then she eats more tablespoons of it.

Kim was just staring on her while she eats.. Kim didn't bother Pie who's obviously busy eating. Kim gave Pie all her time to finish her food. The whole time Kim watches Pie eats, she can't erase the smile on her lips. She was amaze with the girl in front of her.. That was the first time she used to have someone with during dinner, a complete girl in every aspect with a huge difference with her friend Zee. Kim felt fulfilled with what she did, it made her happy cooking such dishes for her. It feels like, she wanna be a slave of her even FOREVER or maybe not! Kim finished eating while Pie still not done yet..

Kim stood up and grabbed Pie's empty glass, Kim poured water on it. "Thanks." Pie utters.

"Welcome.. Anything for my Boss." Kim replies as she places the glass beside the plate.

Pie drinks it. "Burrpp!" Pie felt embarrassed then she covers in a hurry.. "Excuse me, Kim! Sorry about that.." her face turns red.

Kim managed not to laugh, only she can do is smile the whole time.. "It's my privilege, Boss.. I made you burp.. (chuckles)"

"Anyway, thanks for the delicious meal, Kim.. You're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter