Dance of the Night

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]DANCE OF THE NIGHT[/CONTENTID1]  
[CONTENTID2] Kim gave Peach a chance.. And now they are having their first date. They first had a dinner after that they went to the amusement park..

"I'm having fun being with you Kim. Thank you! Thank you!" Peach said happily while they walk along the amusement park.

"No problem.. I'm glad that you're happy.." she replied smiling..

----- "Pie, let's go to that ride. I think that was fun. Would you like to ride on it?" Mike asked pointing to the extreme ride.

"That's scary Mike. I can't." she said refusing.

"Ohh.. Come, on. Pie.." he insisted.

Pie was never forced by Mike to the ride, so Mike decided to go by himself joining with the other riders..

Pie wanders by herself on the park and was surprise when she saw the familiar face on the same place..

"Kim??" she said to herself. 'I can't mistake, that was her and she's with a guy?? Are they dating or maybe her brother??'

"Hey, Pie.. That ride was cool!" Mike said who appeared behind her. "Let's go?"

Pie turns to Mike and went somewhere else..

----- Weeks passed by, Kim and Peach kept dating as well as Pie and Mike. Kim is worried because Peach seems enjoying a lot while she's in dilemma. No matter how she tries loving him, it just don't spark unlike her feeling for Pie, keeps on growing the more she hides it.

-------

October 31st - There will be an exclusive Halloween party to be held and every employee was compel to wear a costume whether scary or not.. Kim decided to wear a black suit, imitating a perfect gentleman.. While everyone looks scary with their costumes, others were cute and simple but Pie chooses the witch look.. Her hair is messy, she's wearing a black dress, her make up makes her look more scary and Kim wasn't able to recognize her.

"Hi.." Pie greeted who appeared behind her(Kim).

"Whoa whoa whoa.. Who are you, Miss?" Kim asked with surprise face.

Pie pinched Kim on her side.. "I miss you, Kim. We rarely talk like this because of our work." Pie said.

Kim smiles.. "I missed you, Boss."

Pie chuckles.. "Nahh.. I'm a witch Boss.. Beware slave.." Pie gave her a glare look.

The music goes louder and everyone's energy is building up. Everyone goes on the dance floor while enjoying the music as they dance..

"Let's dance Kimie.." Jane asks whom approaches them.

"I can't dance.... I am losing myself Jane.." Kim said now slightly under the spirit of alcohol.

Jane grabbed the glass of wine in Kim's hand. "Enough with that Kim, forget about your troubles for the moment and enjoy the night.." Jane said then she pulls Kim to the center..

Pie is watching from afar.. She can't help looking upon the two who seem enjoying the music.

'I don't think I'll enjoy this night with Jane around. I wanted to have time with Kim alone, but how? Think Pie, think.' Pie swallowed another glass of wine.. It was her 16th glass since she came to the party. Drinking a glass of wine is her little escape of the bitterness she feels between Jane and Kim.

After dancing and some shots, Jane went wasted.. She began flirting with Kim.. "Kim.. I wonder how it feels to kiss you.." Jane said sounding not normal now.

"Jane, you're not yourself.. I'll send you home." Kim offers.

"No-no-no, Kimie.. Don't forget, I know your secret.. Hi-hi.. Please, Kim, kiss my lips.." Jane persuading Kimhan.

Pie's eyes are widening who was sitting few table afar from them staying with some of their employees. 'What those two talk about? Are they official now? Oh come on, Pie.. Why you gotta be jealous? You already have a Mike.. For goodness sake! Stop playing around..'

"I can't Jane.. I don't kiss drunk lady.." Kim said refusing..

"What if I'm drunk Pie, won't you still kiss me?" Jane said tracing Kim's lips with her point finger.

'I'll only kiss, Pie but that was impossible to happen again.. We kissed because we lose ourselves not because she love me too..'Sighs.

"Kimie.. Do it now.." Jane insisting..

"Shh.. Get rest for the moment Jane. I'll look after you.."

Jane falls asleep..

Kim felt relieved.. 'Jane likes me and she seems in pain because she knows that I love Pie instead of her.. I'm sorry Jane..' Kim kissed Jane on her forehead. "Thank you for everything Jane. You are a good friend to Pie and to me.." Kim whispers to sleeping Jane.

Pie's eyes are starting to well up after witnessing Kim's actions to Jane. She feels her heart is breaking into small pieces than ever.. That moment made her realize how much she badly wants Kim but she can't just have her for her own. They can't be because of Mike and Jane plus that Yam.. 'Kim likes to kiss girls, now I know.. But it was Jane whom she loves?' Pie stood up and went to the washroom. She locked it. She began crying...... Tears run down on her cheeks she's holding up few minutes earlier..

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Is anybody there? Please open this door. I really need to pee.." Kim in half aloud voice while knocking on the locked door.

Pie became nervous and turns panicky.. She rushed wiping her tears then she unlocks the door.

"Pie? Are you alright?" Kim asked noticing her red eyes..

"I'm fine Kim. The alcohol made people's eyes red you know." she jested.

Kim pouted then she hurriedly ran into one of the empty compartment... After a few minutes when she came out, she was surprise because Pie was still there waiting for her..

The two are walking together on the hallway back to the party.

"Aren't you going home yet?" Pie asked.

"Nope. I want to enjoy the night Pie.. How about you" Kim asked back.

"I want to dance with my girlfriend.. Can I?" Pie said awkwardly..

Kim chuckles.. "As you witch! Hahaha!" she teased.

"Slaveeeee!" Pie said with a twisted expression

**POOFF**

The light on the entire hallway went off.. It went dark and dim all over.. They halted walking..

"Ahhhhhh, Pieee!" Kim screams who's now embracing Pie tightly eyes closed..

"What?? Kimhan is afraid of ghost or darkness?? Hahaha!" Pie teased.

"Please, please.. Pie.. Find some light.. I'm scared!" Wimpy Kim said scare like a child.

"Teenager.. Haha! As you witch huh? Now, you're with a witch alone in this darkness."

"I don't care.. Boss.. Please please.."

"Hey, coward slave. You see there's nothing I can do. We are both stranded into this darkness." Pie stated who obviously happy at the moment while Kim is holding her tightly never letting go.

"Do something..." Kim said still afraid all eyes closed.

Pie smiles though Kim can't see it. She put Kim's hands on her back then she put her arms on Kim's shoulder.. "Let's dance into this darkness Kim.." Pie suggested..

"What? Are you crazy?" Kim speaking in a teasing way.

Pie chuckles.. "Yes, I am crazy Kim.. This is all I can do for you. Just follow my lead.. Will you?"

"Yes.. I will.." Kim said.

They bump their foreheads against one another as their body begin to move slowly, their feet slowly moving in motion while dancing in the dark both of their eyes closed. Kim and Pie were smiling but no one between them can see each other. They only use their feelings in the moment..

"What an awesome idea, Boss. I like to dance like this with you.. This is the best dance of the night.." Kim utters.

"Because I want you not to be afraid anymore Kim.. " Pie replied back.

"I'm not afraid anymore Pie.." Kim opened her eyes, and the moment Kim opened her eyes, lights went on filling the hallway with full brightness again..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter