Discovery

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]DISCOVERY[/CONTENTID1]  

[CONTENTID2] Pie told Kim about the guy named Peach who helped her and Yam who's with her as she was being brought to the hospital. Kim worried about Peach but she's also relieved that everything went well, that Peach left so soon before he further reveals everything about her to Pie. Kim had a thought of telling Pie the truth about her but she's still waiting for the right time.

Afternoon around 3 PM Kim was discharge from the hospital and Pie brought her home by herself. The two are standing in Kim's room facing each other.

"You may leave me for now, Pie. I can take care of myself now. You need some rest too. Thank you for taking care of me.." Kim said with a smile still with a hoarsely tone.

"Are you sure my Kim? I think you need someone to take care of you." Pie said in a concern way.

Kim shakes her head. "I'll be fine. I'll just sleep and I have foods stored in the fridge. I can manage things baby. Come on.. I don't want you getting sick too because of much exhaustion.. (Kim enclosed Pie in her arms) Please my baby? Another thing, you also need to change your clothes err my clothes? Hehe." Kim said funnily as she notices her clothes Pie's wearing.

"Opps.. I'll return them to you.."

"I'll miss you, Boss.. Love you!" Kim said as she gently kisses Pie's forehead.

Pie gazes upon her face and nodded. "Aw.. Okay, but take your medicines later, okay? Don't forget.. Get well soon my Kim. Boss loves slave too!" Pie reminded as she gave a peck on Kim's lips then she left.

After Pie left, Kim decided to have more rest by sleeping..

--------

Pie is now at home and her mom welcomed her with a poker-faced look arms crossed upon her chest. "Pie..." she utters while standing in their living room seems waiting for her arrival.

Pie approached her mom and kisses her cheek. "Hi, Mom."

Her mom didn't response with her actions. "Where have you been? Why aren't you answering my calls, huh? (Mrs. Mindara inspects her clothing) and what was that you're wearing, Pie? A loose shirt? I've never seen you before wear clothes like that!" her mom annoyingly said.

Pie avoided her mom's gaze and looks somewhere.. "This is my friend's shirt.. She likes wearing clothes like this." she reasoned out.

"You're not answering my first question yet. Where have you been? Why aren't you answering my calls?" her mom repeated.

Pie let go of a sigh and meet her mom's gaze again. "I was in the hospital for the entire night mom." she explains.

Her mom seems wondering. "Hospital? What did you do there?"

Pie invited her mom to sit on the couch and told everything that truly happens.

"Oh no.. How's your friend? Is she okay now?" her mom asked in a worry tone.

"I already took her back to her place Mom.. She's better now.. All she need is some rest." Pie continues. Pie held her mom's hand. "Sorry Mom if I made you worry.. I can't think during that time because I'm hysterical. I don't know what to do.. She's very sick and I'm the only person who can look after her." Pie explains.

Her mom presses her hands gently. "I understand.. You did the right thing sweetie but next time, call me first your whereabouts so that I won't worry too much.."

Pie nodded.. "Yes Mom.. Sorry. I love you."

Her mom embraces her. "Alright sweetie.. I love you and I'm proud of you. Uhm, Pie baby..?"

"Yes Ma?" Pie murmurs as she embraces her mom too.

"I have something to tell you..... But no, I'll say it to you some other time. You may now rest on your room. I will talk to Van about the business."

"Okay.. Ma.." Pie lastly said and went upstairs heading to her room.

-------

Around 11 PM Peach sends Yam home and says good night to her.

Peach saw the door facing Yam's and he tries again knocking on Kim's room without a word. After four knocks, it opened.

"P-Peach?" Kim said with an unexpected expression. "What are you doing here?" Kim continues.

"Kim? (Peach touches Kim's forehead) Glad you're okay now. You were rush to the hospital and I'm so worried about you."

"Yes I am but I'm so well now, Peach. I need to rest.. Come back some other time." Kim said as she closes the door pushing Peach away.

"Wait Kim.. I have to tell you something very important.."

"Important?" Kim stops closing the door.

"Please let me in first.. It's urgent."

"Urgent?"

Peach enters in Kim's room abruptly and he shut the door. "Kim ... I don't know what happened but I think I like your friend.."

"Huh? My friend?" Kim wonders.

"Yes Kim.. I met her yesterday while you're sick." Peach said.

Kim swallowed the lump in . She couldn't think of anyone whom Peach likes but Pie. "Peach, forget about her. She already has a boyfriend." Kim convincing him.

Peach's face saddened. "But I really like her Kim.. You shall be happy because I won't chase you anymore! Because I know no matter what I do, I will never ever to win you Kim especially your heart."

"But you can't Peach.. She's already committed to other person!"

"I don't care.. I want to win that girl! And you will help me to get her because you're a friend to her.." Peach said eagerly.

"No! I won't do that.. You can't have her Peach. You must not steal other's people's girl.."

"Ouch.. I thought you can help me with Yam.." Peach said looks and feeling sulk.

"What what did you say? Yam?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter