Confession

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  CONFESSION[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2] - In the kitchen -

Kim is preparing two dishes, her signature dish Tom Yum Goong and an additional recipe, Som Tum (Spicy Green Papaya Salad).

Pie is on the seat beside the dining table while Kim prepares the ingredients. "Where were you these past few days, Kim? Why can't I reach you via call?" Pie asked.

Kim glanced upon Pie in a blink of an eye. "I'm on a vacation..and finding a good signal there is tough." she responded.

"Vacation? Where?" Pie asked seems interested to know.

"Nan province." Kim answered.

Pie looks astonished. "Really? That's too far away from here in Bangkok. Then who you're with? Zee?"

Kim only shook her head while chopping some ingredients.

"Then who?" Pie curiously asked.

"Was that important for you to know baby?" Kim teases with a little smile drawn on her lips.

Pie looks upon her intently forefinger gesturing."Hey you, slave. Don't tease me like this.. You're changing my mood. Tell me honestly.. Please??" Pie asking and begging like a child.

Kim giggles.. "Nahh.. Never mind about it Pie.. It doesn't matter."

Pie's face became profound. "It does matter."

'Oh no.. Why is Pie acting like this? Is she jealous or something? Haha.. Maybe yes? Maybe no? Should I keep on teasing her to further know about her feelings for me if there is?' Kim told herself.

"Why you gotta know baby? Are you jealous eh?" Kim teases again.

Pie stood up and stands beside Kim. "I am.." she whispers but she makes sure Kim didn't hear her.

"I wanna help you prepare the ingredients.. What should I do?" Pie said leaving the jealous thing Kim talks about as she picks up a small knife on the table.

Kim drops the medium-sized knife. "Let me help you.." Kim positioned herself behind Pie and picks up the peeler knife. "Put that small knife back to where it belongs, that wouldn't kill anybody." Kim said funnily.

Pie placed back the small knife. "Yes, chef!" she said irritably.

Kim laughs inwardly. "This is the peeler, this is being used for peeling, okay? We'll peel this papaya.." Kim explained as she demonstrates how it shall be done. She gave the peeler to Pie. "Your turn, baby.." Kim said who's fond of calling Pie a baby.

Pie who's in front of Kim is jollied enjoying the precious time being with Kim with a persistent smile on her lips. She tried peeling the papaya but she failed then she tries it again another failure because she's doing it wrongly.

Kim is shaking her head while watching Pie then she held Pie's right hand, she holds it firmly. "You have to hold the thing like it belongs to your system." she said rhetorically.

Pie felt Kim's vigorous grip and the palm was like burning hot on her skin.

Kim hold the papaya with her left hand. Pie is now between Kim's arms as Kim stands behind her with her back against the front of her body, their faces just a breath away. Pie's forehead is sweating and she's feeling the butterflies flying in her tummy.

Kim moves Pie's hand to peel the raw papaya vegetable.. "As simple as that, Pie." Kim said then Kim detaches herself fully from Pie and continue doing her own task.

"Okay I got it now.. Like this?" Pie said showing to Kim the peeling thing.

Kim smiles. "Wow, you're such a fast learner, baby.."

"My teacher taught me well. Thanks to her.. She's awesome.." Pie replied shyly yet glad.

Kim just nods. Kim and Pie enjoy their time being together as Pie helps Kim cooks. After about an hour they perfectly finished the meal and Pie prepares the table and she placed the foods on it.

Pie excitedly tasted the dish she missed a lot, Tom Yum Goong.. "Wow, Kim.. Tom yum tastes more awesome this time.." Pie said appraising.

"Yeah I know.. But I think TOM Kimhan is way more YUMmier.." Kim teased.

"Tsss..." Pie responses shaking her head in disapproval.

Kim giggled then she gave Pie a glass of water.

"Thanks.."

"Welcome :)"

They start eating.

"So.... how are you and Mike?" Kim asked hesitantly.

Pie is in hiatus before answering.. "We're fine." she answered lacking of interest.

"How about you Kim? Tell me about your vacation.. Did you have fun?" she asked changing the subject.

"Of course, I did." Kim said in a cheery voice.

"What's your plan for the Halloween then?" Pie asked as she nibbles the food.

Kim remembers her dream. She remembered she told Pie that she loves her and Pie responded with an 'i love you too' as they dance in the dark.

"I- I don't have any plans yet. How about you?" Kim asked back stuttering playing the dream in her imagination wishing to become true.

Sighs. "I don't want to attend, Kim." Pie said lazily.

Kim looked to Pie intently a bit longer.. "Aww.. Be there Pie.. You'll enjoy it."

"I don't think so, Kim.. I'm not a party girl you know.. Because the last time I'm in a Halloween party, I was alone and I didn't enjoy it a lot." Pie explains.

"Is there anything I can do to make you say 'yes'?" Kim asked with a pleading eyes as she looks upon Pie.

Pie half smiled. Kim hold her hand that was on the table.. She pressed it softly while staring on Pie's eyes.. "You'll enjoy the party and I'll make sure of it.. Come on, baby.." Kim said with a tease.

Pie's eyes smile. "Yes, my teenager.. I trust you."

"Indeed.." Kim said then continue eating the food on her plate.

After they finish the meal, Kim asked Pie to play video games but Pie refused. "Come on, Pie.. You'll have fun. I promise you that." Kim said still asking Pie to play so that Pie won't get bored and won't think of leaving so soon.

"I don't like games, Kim." Pie said arms crossed standing few feet from Kim who was sitting on the floor.

"Then what do you want? This is all I can offer you so that you won't get bored." Kim stated.

"Then offer me something which is not a game, teenager.." Pie said in a significant tone looking straightly at Kim.

Kim avoided Pie's eyes. Again, her feelings for Pie is arising and wanting to come out and be free like a butterfly but it mustn't because she's afraid that Pie would only turn her down and their good relationship will fall down that is why Kim is keeping it with all the best she can and teasing Pie is all she can do though Pie sees it as a way of her having fun as she plays the role of the what so-called fake tom girlfriend though it already ended because Pie had chosen Mike.

Kim put down the game console and stood up.. "Pie.. We are good right?" Kim asked speaking in a low voice.

"Yes we are teenager.. Maybe I'm not just in the mood now unlike earlier.." Pie answered.

"Aw... I'm kind of scared boss.. Don't let your mood overpower the sweet Pie I know." Kim said smiling.

"Sorry.. I'm not in the mood because I remember Mike asking me about settling down with him." Pie stated weakly.

Kim looks bewildered mouth slightly fell open. "You mean, marriage?"

Pie nodded despondently.

"You don't want to marry him, don't you?"

"Yes." Pie answered.

"Then tell him straightly you can't marry him! Easy as that, Pie." Kim suggested.

"As if only Kim.." Pie murmurs.

Kim steps forward towards Pie and held her hands and looked upon her eyes. "You don't love Mike, am I right?"

Pie nodded again eyes talking with Kim's.

"Have courage, Boss.. I knew you. Show him, tell him.." Kim said in a convincing way.

"Kim.." Pie speaking in a sedative way then she drawn back away from Kim. "I can't.." Pie said looking down.

'I love you, Pie. If only I can tell you. I want to help you but I don't know how. I'm willing to being your fake tom girlfriend as long as you want but I guess I've had enough still I'm thankful that we became friends and I came to know you. You taught my heart and gave me courage.'

"Everything will be alright, my sweet boss." Kim said softly with a clear expression.

'If only I can marry you, Pie' - Kim said at the back of her mind. 'Oh Kim, what are you thinking??! Yes you love Pie but marrying her is against the rule an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter