Treaty

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]TREATY[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] - At Zee's apartment. -

"What? Pie will pick you up tonight for what? A date?" Zee asked as she sits on the couch while Kim is looking to her refection in the mirror attached on the wall all dressed up.

"Yes, buddy! And wish me luck budz, hope I can play the role very well.. I'm not really a tom, yah know."

Zee laughs. "It's easy budz.. Imagine.... you like Pie.. It isn't as hard as you think.."

Kim turned to Zee.. "Imagine to like, Pie.. Sounds good to me.." Kim chuckles.

Zee stood up and helps Kim fixes herself. "Be careful buddy.. Pie is soo alluring. Don't fall my friend.." Zee taps Kim's shoulder then laughed.

Kim hit Zee's arm.. "Crazy.." but Zee keeps on laughing.. "I'm scared it is Pie who might fall for me buddy.." Kim brags as she fixes her hair.

Zee turned quiet.. "Aww.. It frightens me budz. Pie has changed a lot lately. Before she hates my kind but now she's wanting my kind to pretend as her girlfriend and the worse part is, she chose you Kim. Buddy, don't make Pie fall for you because I know you'll never love her back the way she sees you.." Zee stated seriously.

Kim let go of a sigh.. "Why do I gotta pretend as a tom, Zee.. How I wish I didn't do this crazy idea. Good luck to me, hope we truly don't fall with each other.." Kim drawled as if she regrets everything because she's starting to realize something she has for Pie though she's still not sure of what is it.. If it's her wish of becoming Pie's friend or something more than that..

"Anyway, how's working with your boss?" Zee asks changing their topic. 

"It was great, budz. She's so hardworking and so dedicated to their company.. And admire her for that and if I didn't run away from my obligations I am surely doing the same thing but those aren't my dream Zee.. I want to be someone because it is truly me not because my parents made that way."

"Eey, Zee do you know, Jane? Pie's friend?.." Kim continues.

"Yup! And she's a hottie buddy.. And you shall be careful with her.. She has a thing for tom.." Zee chuckles.

"I see.. Now I know.." Kim murmured to herself.

DING DONG!

"She's here Zee, how do I look? Am I look okay?" Kim said slightly nervous.

Zee just smiled. "No worries, you look fabulous and exotic hahaha!" she teased..

Kim's face gone twisted in dismay. "ZEEEEEEE!!!!"

Zee was just laughing so hard.. "Alright Kim. I'll let her in.. Seriously, you look awesome tonight.. Remember, don't fall.." she teases again..

Kim just chuckled..

Zee opened the door.. "Good evening, my friend.. Your date is still busy looking to herself in the mirror.. Anyway. Come in beautiful lady.." Zee said.

Pie enters and her eyes scans the room to look for Kim and she found her still in front of the mirror checking on her features. "That's enough, Kim.. You're charming enough tonight.." Pie teased.

Kim smiled then she turns to Pie.. Pie is wearing a simple black dress with some accessories but she looks gorgeous because her beauty compliments with it and her hair was fix which makes Pie more cuter with her small round shaped face..

"You're so adorable, Boss.." Kim states with a smile.

"Er, thanks! So, shall we go now?"

"Yes, boss.."

Pie walk nearer to Kim and embraces her arm.. Kim felt awkward again but she loves the moment with gratitude.

"Have a great date guys! Kim, take care of Pie.." Zee reminds.

###

Pie and Kim went into a simple restaurant.. It has an image of an oriental looks than western, truly an Asian taste when it comes to the decorations.. The two seated comfortably and after minutes their food arrived. They order the food that is light to carry in their stomachs.. Pasta.

"So, Kim.. First of all thank you for accepting my wish." Pie first to break the silence between them.

Kim gives Pie a shy look. "No worries.. It's part of my job, right?" as Kim rolls the pasta to the fork.

"Yes.. Of course.. And all you have to do is to act as my girlfriend.. That you love me.. Was that okay with you?"

Kim only nods, agreeing.

"Good! Now let's eat then.." Pie said with a pursed smile.

The two began eating.. And after that Pie decided to stop over at the park.. It was actually a park were they bumped into each other.

"What are we doing here?" Kim asked as she realizes the place while they walk on the park.

Pie cannot help smiling as she remembers the way she acted on that time and how mean she was to Kim.. Pie stopped walking and as well as Kim. "On this spot, Kim.. You bumped on me.." pointing to a familiar spot.

"Yes.. I remember that. How can I forget? You're like a dragon that time that will blow a fire in any second if you want to.." Kim chuckles.

"..and you're so sorry that time but I am not accepting your apology, right? Because I see something in you.. Maybe your looks.. But no.. I won't fall for you Kim. Just to remind you we are only pretending.. Do you get it?" Pie explains with a serious face all eyes on Kim.

"I know Boss.." Kim replies. 'How am I going to fall your you anyway? You're not my type and I'm sure of it. We are not different Pie. I am a girl like you.. And we are both safe with this pretension.'

"Let's have a seat over there, Pie.." Kim said hand open pointing to the bench afar.

"Since when I told you to called me with my name?"

"I think you already forgotten?" Kim said as if she's making fun of Pie.

"Hey, slave.. Don't trick me like this. I'm still your Boss.." Pie strictly said.

"I know Boss.. And you mustn't forget we are now girlfriends.." Kim slightly laughs.

Pie thought for a moment as she massages her forehead. "Yes, we are.. You're good Kim. You're convincing.. I think you will chase away my annoying guys.."

"In no time.. Pie.." Kim states with a pursed smile.

"I'm expecting for that too, Kim. And if you did that, I'll give you a huge bonus!" Pie uttered with fervor.

Kim smiles.. "I'll do my best.."

Then the two sat on the bench while looking around to other people..

"So, Kim where's your family." Pie asks curiously.

Kim stares from afar.. Sigh. "They were in Chiang Mai." she answered.

"Aren't you missing them? Why don't you just work there?"

"I'm missing them.. Everyday.. And I decided to work here because I just wanted to.." Kim explains with a slight sadness on her face.

"How about sibling, do you have any?"

"None." Kim shortly replies.

"So, when did you realize that you're a tom?"

"A long time ago. I just felt it." Kim lazily answered.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No girlfriend."

Pie's brows furrowed then she turned to Kim but Kim's stare was far. "Seriously?"

Kim nods.

Pie looked away again. "Impossible." she utters.

Kim looks to Pie. "That's the truth, Pie. And you don't have to believe me if you're not convinced." then Kim gaze switches somewhere.

"No, Kim. I believe you.. Hmmm.. How about kissing a girl?" Pie chuckles to herself after asking the awkward question just came out from .

 Kim remembers Jane, the almost kiss between them and the nervous feeling she felt that time. The awkward moment. Kim thought of Pie, what if they have to kiss? Or what if ???

'NO!!!---'

Kim tries to erase the thought. "Ahm... No, Pie.. I haven't kiss a girl before.." Kim said in a low tone.

"I see.. But what if we kiss, or we have to kiss but only a fake one, will you dare?" Pie cautiously asked as she tries to reads Kim's reaction.

Kim was stun.. Imaginations are stirring up inside her thoughts.. "Is kissing part of the play, boss?" she finally asked.

Pie shakes her head. "No.. (chuckles) I'm just trying you.. Don't worry, Kim. We'll never kiss. And I assure you that. We won't pass the limit, okay?"

Kim let go of a sigh with so much relief..

"Okay.." she mumbles.

### Pie is now driving Kim home.. "Anyway, Kim.. Be ready this weekend. I'll bring you to the site." Pie said eyes on the road.

"Site?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter