Welcome back, Kim!

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, while Kim was walking on the lobby, all eyes are upon her like every one was being fascinated by her aura and presence. She was like a superstar, everyone couldn't stop looking at her especially mostly girls..

"Kimhan?" Nann uttered when she saw Kim walking along too on the lobby with a surprised face.

"Hi. Good day Nann.." Kim greeted smiling.

Nann scanned her from head to toe. "Your style, your appearance, your hair, what happened Kim? I don't understand.. Why is it you look like that?" Nann asked with a shocked expression both eyes widened.

Kim's forehead creases. "What? How I look?" Kim said wondering.

"Wow.." Nann muttered.

Kim chuckles. "Wow? What?!"

"Kim... your looks... you're cute." Nann finally said pursing a smile.

"Cute? Just cute?" Kim asked in disbelief.

"Honestly, I don't know what's happening to you and I never saw you before being like that, like my style, you know the boyish looks.. Are you a tom Kim?"

Kim shook her head. "Being boyish doesn't mean I'm a tom, right?"

Nann nodded agreeing. "But you know what, I like your new hairdo.. Doesn't look offensive huh? You still looks girly with your new short hair and wearing such boyish clothing? You still look more girly, you're a cute girl with that boyish style. I like that!" Nann appraised.

Kim smiles. "Thanks Nann.." Kim said as both of them walk together heading to the office.

"Why did you choose that style?" Nann asked.

"Nothing.. For a change.." Kim answered.

"Kim, honestly, I found your looks more appealing this time. Gosh, you're like a handsome girl to me!" Nann admitted.

Kim laughs. "Seriously? Haha!"

Nann laughs too. "Yes.. But hey, you're not my type. Lol!"

"Hahaha!.... (Kim paused for a moment) Anyway, how are you and your boyfriend?" Kim asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend now." Nann answered expression turned murky.

They both entered in the office.

"Sorry for my impertinence but what? I thought... ---

Nann cut her. "We broke up six months ago." Nann explains.

"Okay.. Can you tell me more?" Kim curiously asked.

Nann's forehead creases and pouted. "Why it seems you look interested? Huh?"

"Well, I just wanna know.. Please Nann, tell me about you and your boyfriend and why the two of you broke up.. Besides office hours to begin after an hour so let's chat first.." Kim said.

Nann deeps breath. "Okay, okay.. Since I know I can trust you.." Nann begin talking about her ex bf while Kim attentively listened.

***

"Wow.. Such a nice story.. Why don't you give it a try again? Besides you still love him." Kim said.

"We are always arguing with my style.."

"Change your style then." Kim suggested.

"I don't want to Kim! If he loves me, he has to accept that!" Nann said annoyingly.

"But what if you saw him one of these days, what are you gonna do then?" Kim asked.

Nann went silent for a minute.. "I don't think so that I'll see him again. As far as I know he's in London except he went here in Thailand."

"What if he does?"

Nann's forehead furrowed. "Impossible."

"You'll never know.. Your Peter might appeared in front of you unexpectedly.. And speaking of Peter, I hate your bf's name, he reminds me of someone. Haist!" Kim added.

"Someone? Peter?"

"Nevermind.. Someone named Peter is a bad memory to me.."

"To both of us.." Nann continues..

*****

- In Pie's office -

' Take care of yourself, Pie.. I'll be back so soon. Don't forget your promise that you'll wait for me.. Even though I'm far away, my heart belongs to you.. I love you! - Peter

Pie smiled after she read Peter's letter to her along with a bouquet of sunflowers.

He's such a nice guy. How I wish I love him so much the way I'd loved Kim but that was just so hard to do. ***

Pie heard her tummy grumbled.. She remembered she hasn't eaten anything yet since she came to the office so she decided to have a coffee so she went to the coffee area.. When she's finally there, her eyes are wondering, her heart is pounding when she surprisingly saw Kim with a shorter hair wearing a boyish clothing. She felt awkward so she switched her gaze to the other direction.

Kim noticed her as Pie makes her own coffee.. "Hi. Pie." she greeted smiling.

Pie didn't look at her. "Hi." Pie is trying to reach something from the upper portion of the cabinet but she can't reach for it.

"Let me get it." Kim said then she got the thing for Pie.

"Thanks." Pie said still all eyes on her coffee.

"Welcome :) by the way, Pie are you doing something this weekend?" Kim asked.

"Nothing particular."

"Can we- we.. Uhm.. Ah..." Kim said stuttering finding hard to speak up.

Pie finally looked to her. "Nice new style President."

Kim blushed. "Thanks."

"So, why that style?" Pie asked.

"For you.." the words slipped out from . "Err, I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter