Following the Heart

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- A week after, in Pie's office -

*knock knock* "Come in !" Pie ordered then someone came in she didn't expect. "You? W-what are you doing here? Aren't you have a meeting today?" Pie asked.

The person showed something from her behind. A bouquet of beautiful flowers but most of it are sunflowers. Pie looked to the flowers. "Kim.. What's the meaning of this?"

Kim walks nearer to her and tries to reach the flowers to her. "I'm courting you again. I know I am a fool for rejecting your love and I regret that so bad. Blame me for I can't help my heart not loving you Pie!" Kim said apologetically.

"Peter.. He's my boyfriend. No use courting me Kim.." Pie defended.

Kim stared on Pie's eyes deeply locking her eyes to hers. "Look into my eyes Pie.. Tell me honestly, don't you love me anymore?"

Pie seems confuse and nervous. "Don't be too confident Kim.."

"Kiss.....me...." Kim ordered sternly.

Pie snorted eyes rolling. "You're crazy.. Are you Peter?"

Kim lets of a sigh and put the flowers on the desk then she pulls Pie against her body. Their gazing one another. "Pie, aren't you tired restricting your heart against me?" Kim began kissing Pie's forehead and Pie seems mesmerized "I" down on her nose, "Love" then she stopped for a moment while looking into Pie's eyes as if her eyes are whispering silent words and little by little, few inches away, Kim's face is approaching her lips to touch hers.. Pie's body isn't fighting with Kim's strong grip because her strength is with Kim. Finally Kim successfully touched Pie's lips.. Kim let her lips attached to hers waiting for Pie's response.. Kim opened her eyes and found Pie's eyes closed.. She knew it, Pie likes her kiss.. She carefully slowly moves her lips against hers and there she's receiving a response she didn't really expect but thanks to her guts, the glory served.. They started kissing. It was light at first until it goes deeper and deeper.. Pie's arms locked Kim's head pulling Kim against her.. The two was drown by their senses..

*Knock knock* the two startled. Pie pushes Kim away from her.. "I-I'm sorry.. I was carried away." Pie instantly said with a shy red face.

"Pie? Are you there? Why is this door locked?" a voice coming from someone outside.

Kim wiped with trace of Pie's lipstick which makes messy. She looked back to Pie. "I mean all that I said Pie.. This time, I want you.. I don't care with the world now because you are my world.. I left a note with my flowers for you.. I'll wait for you Pie.. I love you!" Kim said eyes looking softly to her then she began pacing away from her. When Kim opened the door, she found Peter, Kim only looked at him then she walks away from the room.

Peter entered the room with flowers in her hands. "For you Pie.." he said.

Pie felt uneasy yet she managed to pretend nothing happened. "Hi Peter, you're back." she greeted forcing to smile.

"Yes.. For you." he said until he noticed a bouquet of flowers too on Pie's desk. "Hey, is someone new courting you?" he asked.

"No-no.. A friend asked me to give this to his love because he's shy to the girl.." Pie said and Peter seems believing.

"Okay.. Well, are you free tonight? Hmm dinner? I miss you Pie.." he said affectionately.

"I miss you." she responded.

Peter put the flowers on the desk and hugged Pie then he tries to kiss her but Pie avoided him. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing.. I'm just don't feel a little okay. But see you tonight Peter.. So you may leave for now because I have lots of work to do here. I'm sorry but we'll talk later I promise.." Pie said.

Peter's face turned blue. "Okay I understand. You're a busy person.. " he said then he just kissed Pie's cheeks and said goodbye.

Pie catches some air and seated on then she looked for the note attached on Kim's flowers. 'My Love, I don't know how to say this but I'm the one sending you flowers every week, honestly it was part of the plan winning you back. Every note truly comes from my heart on how i feel for you though I turned you down months ago but believe me i truly meant it this time. I need you to decide so soon.. I'll be in Zee's island resort next week alone and I'll wait for you there and if you didn't come, I will understand my love.. But never forget how much i love you.' - Kim

 *****

Peter was walking on the parking area when he noticed someone unexpected, he approaches her. "Nann?" he uttered.

Nann turned around and faced him. "Peter?" she said with a surprised face.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm working here, how about you?"

"I'm here for Pie.. "

"Pie Mindara?"

He nodded.

"Aw.. So how was it?" she asked concealing the pain.

"It's good.. How about you? Is there any guy trying to catch my ex girlfriend's attention?" he asked.

"You.." she responded.

"Me?" he asked looking confuse.

I still love you Peter!" she said in full courage.

"Nann..."

Nann's eyes are now turning red. "I know I'm the one who broke up with you and it's me being haunted by the past.. Peter, I want you back to me. If changing the way I am is what you want, fine I'll change myself for you!"

"Nann.. I- I can't. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter