Jealous

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] JEALOUS[/CONTENTID1] 

 [CONTENTID2] Pie and Kim went to the park. Pie told to Kim to stay quiet as she can and just go with the flow as Pie to manage the situation. So Pie and Kim walk together as Pie embraces Kim's other arm, they were intertwine and locked with each other like a lover.. They finally saw him (Mike) and Mike's eyes saw them coming towards him. Mike gave Kim a glare looks like he wants to separate her from Pie.

Mike snorted.. "Wow.. He looks good, Pie.. Where did you find him? But he seems lacking of flesh.. I guess he can't even protect you against bad people. He looks ridiculous, I think he's not capable of lifting you! Haha!" Mike said in exasperating manner.

Kim was amaze with Mike's words. 'He's so mean aside from being a bully. Glad Pie didn't pay attention to him. You didn't deserve Pie, jerk!'

"Shut up, Mike!" Pie blurted out.. "The way you talk reminds me of you as the bully Mike I know a long time ago.. Pay respect to Kim.. She's my girlfriend!" Pie snaps.

Mike's mouth fell open, he shakes his head in disbelief.. His brows furrowed and his expression is very confused. "A girl? Girlfriend?? Pie??!" Mike said now paying much attention with Kim's appearance. He stares on Kim then down to Kim's chest, it was flat (Kim uses binders to flatten her chest) and Kim looks so manly to him. Mike scratches his head..

"Mike, don't get confuse. Allow me to introduce to you, my special one, Kimhan.."

"Hello, M-Mike. I'm Kimhan. Pie's girlfriend." Kim said with conviction.

Sighs.. "I can't believe this, Pie. You can't have a relationship with a tomboy! This relationship is unnatural. Pie, wake up!" he grumbled in animosity.

"I'm wide awake, Mike. Another thing, this is my life. I love Kim and there's nothing you can do. Love knows no gender.. Love isn't about feelings and relationships between boys and girls. Love is universal, Mike. It can be applied to anything or anyone.." Pie explained.

"Whatever.. You're out of your mind. And honestly, I think you two are just pretending as girlfriends. I knew you, Pie ever since we were kids. You cannot fool me babe.." Mike replied with a sloped smile.

"She's maybe handsome, still she's a girl and you don't fall for toms. Your eyes are beautiful my lady but sorry to say they aren't good liars.. Your lips only fiddle-faddle, how about kissing my lips, they could mean something.." Mike moved his face closer to Pie.

Pie stepped back and tightens her clench in Kim's arm. Kim only watches and doesn't know what to do with predicament situation. She's afraid that Mike would discover their pretension..

Mike chuckles.. "See??" he gazes on Kim and he saw Kim's expression, she looks nervous.. "Hey, you Kim.. Aren't you going to protect your girlfriend from me? Are you sure you are her girlfriend, Pie?" Mike switches his gaze from Kim to Pie..

"Mike, she's my girlfriend. What else do you want to hear? Anyway, we're living Mike. Let's go , Kim." Pie said and about to turn around as she drags Kim in her arm but Mike managed to grab her(Pie) other arm.. He held her tightly.

"I cannot believe you, Pie. We are not done here yet. Don't leave so soon with your fake girlfriend.." Mike said brows raising..

"Let go of me, Mike. I didn't come here to convince you! Kim is my girlfriend.." Pie insisted..

Mike let go of her.. "Fine.. But I dare you to kiss her, Pie.. I've never seen such sweet kiss before and I wanted to see a live kiss from lesbians like you!" Mike said suddenly.

Kim and Pie looked into one another.. Kim looks scared and Pie looks worried.. Kim shook his head.. "Knock it off, Mike. We don't have to prove something to you. We won't do it. Better luck next time, jerk!" Kim snapped.

Mike becomes mad and pulls Kim's collar.. "Jerk huh..! Well, I'll steal Pie from you. And if you can't kiss her, I'll do it then.." Mike said panting then he let go of Kim.

Mike pulled Pie away from Kim and he succeeded detaching the two. He pulls Pie closer into his body. "Come on, Pie.. I'll give you a kiss you'll never forget from a real man like me which I'm sure cannot be provided by your tomboy girlfriend. I'll make you realize how sweet and nice we kiss ladies.." Mike said smugly not letting go of Pie being locked into his arms.

"Let go of her, jerk! Let go of my girlfriend!" Kim yelled trying to free Pie from Mike but Mike is way stronger than her. Kim cannot do something to help Pie who's also trying to escape from Mike's arms.

Mike is laughing.. "Poor ladies.. " he looks back to Kim. "So, tell me Kim. Is Pie really your girlfriend? Yes or No?"

BOGSHH!!

A fist landed on Mike's face.

"Arrghh.." Mike loosened his embrace to Pie and Pie manages to run away from him.. Mike touches his aching face and looked madly to Kim.. "You shall be thankful that you are still a girl because if you're not ----

PAAK!!

A palm landed on Mike's face. Pie slapped him. "That's for harassing us, Mike. You only showed us your never-changing color. You are still bully.." Pie said looking disappointed.

"A punch from a tom and a slap from a girl.. What an awful day. I'm not done yet, Pie. You can't fake me.. " he said furiously in a threatening tone.

"I'll wait for that day, jerk!" Kim snaps.

Mike's fist clenched then he left with a bruise on his face..

Sighs.. Pie gazes on Kim looking sorry. "Kim, I- I'm so sorry for causing trouble to you tonight. I'm scared Mike might do something unpleasant to you, Kim.." Pie said in a worried tone.

"I will be okay, boss." Kim said massaging his aching fist she used to punch Mike's face.

Pie grabbed her hand and looks closely on it. "Does it hurt? Let me see.." Pie cheeks on Kim's hand.. It was bleeding slightly due to the strong impact she used.

"Tsk! This is bad, Kim. We should put a first aid on them.."

Kim pulled her hand. "It's nothing, boss. Don't worry about this. I'll just put an ice on it later."

---- Pie sends Kim home and Pie forces Kim to let her come into her apartment. Kim refuses..

"Kim, please. I know I'm causing so much trouble into your life. For now let me help you with your wound. I know that's only a minor one but I won't be able to sleep tonight if I can't do anything for you. Now that I think I am kind of putting your life in jeopardy. Another thing, I'm still your boss and you are under my provisions.." Pie stated.

Sighs.. "I don't want you lacking of sleep tonight. It gives headache to people." Kim said with a smile with a 'everything will be okay' looks on her face' to lessen Pie's worries.

"Thank you, teenager.." she replies.

-- --- Kim and Pie enters the room. As usual, Kim always astounds Pie when it comes to cleanliness and coziness..

"Nice place, Kim. Glad you manage to beauty your place alone.."

"Thanks, Bossy Pie. But it wasn't me who beauty most of it, they are Yam's ideas.." Kim revealed.

Pie pouted.. 'Yam isn't around but it seems like she already invaded mostly of Kim's life. They just met few days ago then it was like they already known each other for months.'

"Yam is very nice and sweet, boss though she cooks with nasty taste.." Kim chuckles..

Pie felt lost as Kim keeps on mentioning Yam's name..

"So, where's the medicine kit, Kim?" Pie asks breaking the Yam topic in their talk.

"It's in the kitchen. Just look up and you'll see a small cabinet.." Kim stated.

Pie went to the kitchen and found the small cabinet.. 'Geez, I can't reach it. I'm too short!' Pie scans the kitchen. 'gotcha..!' Pie went back to the small leaving room with the medicine kit. Pie sat beside Kim on the sofa and started cleaning Kim's wound using a cotton with alcohol.

While Pie is busy smearing Kim's hand with a cotton, Kim is just smiling as she watches Pie cleans her wound. "So, how did you get the kit?" Kim asked.

"What do you mean, how?" Pie muttered not looking at Kim.

"It was on a high place.. You know what I mean.." Kim teased half smiling..

Pie stopped rubbing Kim's wound and glared on Kim. She pressed the cotton hardly against the wound.

"Awwwchh! Boss Pie!!" Kim flinched her hand from Pie and winced.

"Opps, sorry.. I thought your wound needs to get bleed to make the dirty blood spills.. Does it hurt?" Pie teases back with a serious expression. "Give me your hand.." Pie said grabbing again Kim's hand but Kim refused.

"I don't want to.. You are rude.. I'll clean it myself. Give me the kit.." Pie stood up and pick the kit up.

"I want to have a better sleep tonight. I'll get nightmares if you won't let me do that.." Pie defenses.

Sighs.. Kim rolled her eyes and just gave her wounded fist to Pie.. Pie finished cleaning them, she also put a band-aid on it.

Pie laid her back on the couch. Sighs. "Kim, again I'm sorry for tonight.. Be careful with Mike. I don't know what he's capable of but I want you to be safe." Pie touches Kim's hand.

"I will be safe, boss. Nahh. Don't worry about me. He's nothing, boss and I assure you that.." Kim replied with a serene expression..

"What you did is just right. He deserved it." Pie said referring to the punch.

Kim smiled. "His face is hard like a metal. It hurts, boss." Kim said and looked into her fist..

Pie held her hand and kisses Kim's aching fist. It was a gentle and careful kiss.. Kim feels slightly nervous.. Kim bit her lower lip as if blocking something in the situation.

"Thank you for saving me from Mike.. If you didn't punch him, he probably owned my lips earlier.. No! Enough with Mike.. Thinking and hearing his name makes me feel not good! Tsk.." Pie said.

"What's that for?" Kim aks slightly nervous and shy..

Pie chuckles.. "Fist aid kiss.. Again, thank you, Kim. You were hurt because of me.." she said smiling sweetly.

"Err, thanks and you're welcome.. I never punch s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter