Her Escape

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]HER ESCAPE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]She stands 5'8" has a super girlish looks with a long hair extending on her shoulder. Her name is Kimhan..

Kimhan Buranaphan is next in line to be the next Big Boss in her parent's huge companies in Thailand. Kim is the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Buranaphan, her family owns private hospitals, 5 star hotels, restaurants, gasoline stations, food snack products and other supermarkets all over Thailand. Her family is also prominent in other Asian countries. Kim lives a life of a Princess wherein she can have all she wants and needs. She never attended school instead her parents hired a personal teacher only for her. Despite of the luxurious life she had, Kim never appreciates much of them because she realized that real happiness can't be given by those material things. She one time asked her parents if she could find a job on her own, her parents refused because she has to learn running their businesses all by herself. Kim is only 19 years old and her parents are worried about her future with their business so they decided to find a fiancé for her. Her parents business partner had a son named Peach Phraya, 20 and he is also Kim's childhood friend.

Kim was inside her room playing a piano when her tomboyish best friend suddenly barged in.. 

Zee strides quietly towards Kim as Kim pressing the piano keys as she listens to it.. "Howdy? Buddy?" Zee speaks standing behind Kim.

Kim pretended she didn't hear her..

"Aww.. Kim? Didn't you hear me? I said --" Zee trailed off.

Kim stood up  from the seat and faced Zee with a worried watery eyes. Once Zee saw those eyes she felt that there's something wrong with her best friend. Those teardrops from Kim's eyes flows on her cheeks then she ran towards Zee and she hugs her..

Zee hugs her back.. "W-what's wrong buddy?" Zee asked anxiously.

"Buddy, I don't want to! I don't want to!" sobbing Kim said.

"Don't want to what budz?" Zee asked.

Kim pulled away from the hug and looks into Zee's eyes. "My parents told me last night about my engagement with Peach. They said next week they will announce it. Zee, I don't wanna marry yet. I'm still too young, there are more in this life I wanted to do than marrying at a young age!" Kim explains.

"B-but Peach is okay with you, right? You mentioned before that he was a nice guy and will be a good husband." Zee stated.

"Yeah, I know.. But I don't think I'm ready.. Another thing I don't feel anything for him. I only see him as a friend Zee.." Kim stated more worried.

"Then tell your parents that you can't marry him." Zee replied.

Kim shook her head.. "I know my parents, once they said something their minds go locked with my opinions. They don't listen to my explanations.. Zee, help me.. I don't want to marry him." Kim continues as she wipes her tears.

"Okay, let me think of a plan.. Next week, right?"Zee stated.

Kim nods.

"I don't know if my plan will work but let's try.. " Zee said with hopes.

-The Engagement Party-

Kim's parents throw a huge party for her engagement. Well known business tycoons in Thailand and from other Asian countries were present.. The buffet looks expensive and mouth watering and the setting looks like a god's party because of the expensive and luxurious materials being used.

Kim was alone in her room waiting for Zee to come.. Kim is already fully dressed with a simple make-ups on still her pretty face stands out even with the lighter make-ups. She's wearing a million dollar worth of jewelries like butterfly earrings and a butterfly necklace. Those accessories were given by her mom on her 18th birthday, her mom knows she loves butterflies so she bought them for her. A memory is playing in Kim's mind as she fidgets the necklace.

*** "Kim, baby.. " her mom said while sitting beside her on the bed.

"Yes, Ma?"Kim asked with a smile to her mom.

"I often see you buying things with butterflies, do you like them?" her mom asked.

"No, Mom.. I love them.. I love butterflies.." Kim explained.

"Why?" her mom asked with wonders. 

"Because they were colorful creatures and they are freely flying whenever they wanted to.." Kim replied to her mom with a shining eyes.

"Do you want to become a butterfly, honey?" her mom jokes laughing..

Kim pouted then she laughs too.. "Why not mom? I wanted to become free and have a colorful life.." Kim stated.

"That wouldn't be hard honey.. Listen to your heart and you'll be a butterfly with your own decisi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter