Chapter 15

The Lost Story of The Last Guard [An EXO Fanfic]

Chanyeol met the others at the gates the next morning, with Aron and Ren seeing them off. Kyungsoo was next with JR and Minhyun. Baekho wondered over about 10 minutes later with Luhan and Yixing not too far behind.

Ren stared up at Chanyeol with concern, as JR, Minhyun, and Baekho went to stand beside Ren and Aron. "Don't worry Ren," said Chanyeol as he tousled Ren's hair. "We'll make it back in one piece," he said. "If you get your orb before I get back, then we'll have a celebration after I get back okay?" He asked. Ren nodded. "Take care of them JR," he said. "I will," said JR, as he smiled some.

"Let's go," said Kyungsoo as he turned to Chanyeol. Yixing and Luhan had walked ahead, though they paused to let Chanyeol catch up. Chanyeol nodded and ran to catch up with Luhan and Yixing. Kyungsoo jogged after him.

They headed south, towards the southern borders. After a couple days they made it to the borders, where a team was waiting on them. "We are here to take you to our capitol, Chanyeol I presume?" Asked their leader. "Yes," said Chanyeol. "We hope to have these negotiations go well for both our kingdoms," he said.

"Come, it's still a couple days before we reach the capitol of our kingdom," said their leader before their group started walking. Chanyeol and the others followed after them.

It took a couple days for Chanyeol and the rest of the guard with their escorts to reach the capitol of EXO. "Wow," mumbled Luhan. "It's definitely changed," he said as they stood before the gates. Their escorts smirked. "Our new king has definitely done a lot of remodeling," said their leader.

"What is your name?" Asked Chanyeol. "They call me Daehyun," said Daehyun as he walked towards the center of the capitol, where the palace was. Chanyeol and the others followed after him. "We aren't like you guys with having a personal guard for the queen," said Daehyun as they walked. "The king just sends us out, he doesn't really care who goes," he said. Chanyeol nodded.

"I'm going to take you to the dorms, the king himself emptied an entire floor for you," said Daehyun. "Our king will see you tomorrow," he said as they reached the dorms. "You have the first floor, someone will bring you dinner," he said, bowing before leaving Chanyeol and the others alone. "Well, pick a room and we'll set up camp for a couple nights," said Chanyeol. Luhan and Yixing chose 2 rooms next to each other and Chanyeol and Kyungsoo chose two rooms in front of Luhan's and Yixing's rooms.