G-dragon

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

7: 35 am.

 

G-dragon turned off the alarm clock and checked his cellphone.

 

32 SMS??!!! What the hell ..

 

He got out of bed and opened his window.Sure it’s still early but his head aches like hell. He was clubbing last night and drank so much and ,,, and .. well he didn’t quite remember the things that he did for he was so wasted. He held his head and walked towards the bathroom. Right, he needs a shower to at least lessen the pain.

 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

 

“ Oh right .. Who’s calling this early ? .. Aish. “

 

“ HYUNG!!! ..”  It’s Seungri. He’s pretty sure about that.

 

“ Ya! You don’t have to scream like crazy! I’m not deaf okay? “

 

“ Hyung, Where are you? President YG has been looking for you. You need to get here now.”

 

“ What’s wrong did anything happen? ”

 

“ We don’t know too .. All I know is he’s going to meet us so you better hurry now “

 

Okay shoot. What’s this all about again?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“ I called all of you because I’d like to discuss something important ..”

 

All five of them gathered at President Yang’s office, not having a clue as to what this meeting is all about. Seungri and Taeyang looked cool about it while Daesung was downright and quiet and TOP looking serious as ever. And him? Well he doesn’t care. This was supposed to be a free day and he have some “appointments” to attend to but it was all cancelled all because of this. What a way to start the day.

 

“ Okay so apparently , we’re finished with the promotions of your album and you’re just doing some advertisements .. An environmental organization called yesterday and they want you as their ambassadors ..”

 

I can already feel where this is going. I know what goes on President YG’s mind. And it's not good either.

 

“ This is a  great opportunity to build more your image to the public. So I agreed on this offer and they’ve invited you to their event on Jeju Island. It would be a 3-day event. “

 

“ So when’s this going to happen? I thought we would be on vacation leave? “ I know Seungri would in like that. He always do that.

“ Yes I know … But I can’t  just back down this great opportunity and I’m sure your fans will love this ..”

Love this? Then how about us? What about me? How I can go clubbing there when we’re doing this environmental whatever stuff??

“ So we’re all set boys .. I’m looking forward for this and I’m expecting much from you .. You’re flight’s tomorrow morning .. You can leave now ..”

 

 

 

 

This is not right. My vacation plans are so ruined now .. Damn it!

 

 

Sorry if this turned out to be really short .. Well this is just some sort of introduction ... Next chapter would be Dara's .. Don't worry I'l try to make it longer for you guys ..  And please do comment .. I love comments!!! :D Thanks. 

PS. I imagined Ji's face to be like this. LOL So cute ^^