EP : 6

At The Point Of No Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

“Are you sure about this?” Shownu shifted into park gear and pulled the keys out. 

“I don’t really have a choice,” Ara combed a hand through her hair tiredly. 

“Just tell them and –…” 

“And what?” Ara quirked an eyebrow, “You’d think that last night when I screamed, if they cared enough, they would have rushed over.” 

“That Jackass must have heard it,” Shownu clenched his fist, “He’s right across from you.” 

“I’d be lucky if he wasn’t the one that hired the guy,” Ara grumbled before getting out of the car. She opened the trunk and took out a yoga ball. She read somewhere online that if you put a chair behind a yoga ball behind the door, opening the door becomes impossible. 

“Well… I’ll be up all night waiting for your call of horror when that trick fails,” Shownu restarted the car. 

“That won’t happen,” Ara stuck her tongue out at him and watched as he drove away. 

Hugging the ball, she went in the gloomy mansion. As expected nobody greeted her except for the maids. She went to her room and closed the door with her heels. Kicking off her shoes, she arranged the yoga ball and chair into their proper positions before stripping out of her uniform and crawling under the covers. 

Ara closed her eyes. She had some major catching up to do.

 

 

 

*                      *                      *

 

 

“Aish move over you piglet!” the blond used all his strength to push against the red one who took up three quarters of the couch.

 

Jooheon frowned annoyed and placed a finger over his lips, “Shhh… he is about to confess.” 

“What are you watching?” Minhyuk reached over to steal some popcorn, “Gah,” he winced, “How much cheese did you put in here.” 

“A lot,” Jooheon grabbed a fist full and shoved it all in his mouth. “Cheese is good,” he spoke while spitting out crumbs making the other male divert his glaze to the screen that showed a close up shot of Ahn Jaehyun’s face. 

The red head squealed with delight and Minhyuk rolled his eyes. 

You’d think that an underground rapper would be a fan of Giriboy or Mad Clown but no it’s the idol star actor Ahn Jaehyun.  

“Look at him,” Jooheon’s eyes turned into hearts, “How is it possible for a human being to be so perfect?” 

Minhyuk wanted to get up and leave but there was really nowhere to go in the small one story apartment they shared.

Just as he was about to fall asleep on Jooheon’s shoulder, the front door flung open. 

“GUESS WHAT?” Kihyun ran in with his tie flapping in his face, “WONHO GOT BLOWN OFF BY A GIRL!” 

Minhyuk gasped with a hand over his mouth sitting up with interest as Jooheon yelled at Kihyun to quiet down because he couldn’t hear what Jaehyun was saying. 

“Where is the maknae?” Kihyun looked around, “Everybody needs to hear about this.” 

“He is serving detention,” Minhyuk replied. 

“Oh,” Kihyun frowned, “What did he do this time?” 

“He called the teacher stupid.” 

“Sounds like something that idiot would do,” Kihyun nodded, “Anyways, as I was saying before Wonho got –…” 

“SHUT UP!” Wonho charged in with Hyungwon sprawled over his back holding him down. 

“I need details,” Minhyuk demanded. 

“You speak and you’re fired,” Wonho threatened while trying to shake off Hyungwon. 

“Oh so you would fire me over this but keep a brand new female employee that called you a dimwit?” Kihyun smirked, “Wonho had hots for this new intern who ditched him at lunch.” 

“Whoa,” was all Minhyuk could muster before his jaw fell open. 

“Hey be nice,” Hyungwon had his friend in a deadlock, “We promised that you can’t fire Kihyun outside work hours no matter how annoying he can be.” 

“I hate that rule,” Wonho whined and stopped struggling. 

“Dude,” Jooheon finally acknowledged the crew when commercials started playing, “You can’t even win against Hyungwon in a fight, what’s the point of working out so much?” 

“Who said I can’t?” Wonho immediately had Hyungwon’s head un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter