EP : 13

At The Point Of No Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV 

“Oppa you’re up!” 

Wonho squinted and glazed at the girl beneath his hooded eyes. He only saw a fuzzy outline. 

“Here,” she handed him an aspirin and a glass of water, “It’ll help with the headache.” 

He rejected it. 

Wonho hated pills.

He rubbed his eyes to clear his vision, “What are you wearing?” his voice was extra rough in the mornings. 

The girl giggled, “Don’t you recognize it oppa? It’s your shirt,” she twirled in it before smirking seductively, “Do you like it?” 

“No,” of course Wonho recognized the shirt, it was the one he bought with Ara. He must have headed to the bar without changing, “Take it off,” he ordered gruffly.

She pounced on him like a cat and crawled onto bed, “Why don’t you do the honors,” her breath blew air into his ear. 

Wonho closed his eyes for a brief moment before flipping them over so he was on top. 

The girl squealed but went quiet immediately when she saw the deadly glare Wonho was giving her. 

“You don’t have any rights to wear my shirt,” his tone voiced no mercy, “Take it off... now.”

“W-What’s wrong with you?” she frowned at his bipolar attitude, “Last night you said I could be your…” 

“People lie,” Wonho stated indifferently. 

“You!” she was speechless. 

He smirked and got off her, “Honestly speaking I don’t even recognize your face much less remember your name.” 

She shook her head in denial, “I’m Mia. Don’t you remember?” 

“Nope,” Wonho gave her a blank face. 

“B-But you’re the one that pretended to be Hyungwon Oppa on the phone –…” 

“Go blame Hyungwon then,” he stared at her with vacant eyes while pulling up his pants, “Now are you going to give me back my shirt or do I have to report a thief?” 

“Ugh!” she tugged the shirt off and threw it at him, “You Jerk!” 

“I’ve been called worse,” Wonho finished dressing and headed towards the door. 

She caught his arm and begged, “You can’t do this to me. You told me that you loved me.” 

“You did this to yourself,” Wonho turned to look at her, “The moment you chose to stay after you found out that I wasn’t Hyungwon defined what type of person you are.” 

He retracted his arm from her grip and began to walk away, “You’re the type of person that doesn’t deserve to be loved.” 

Just like me.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ara POV

“What happened to your face?” 

"Don’t ask,” I groaned before dumping my books on my desk. 

The ombre haired girl corked a smile. 



“Bad day?” 

I grunted in response before pulling my hood down to hide my swollen cheek. 

“Are you sure everything is alright?” Hyorin asked again, seriously concerned this time. 

Hyorin was… well if I had anything close to a friend on this entire compass, it would be Hyorin.

We met a few years ago when she transferred here from overseas. For some reason, she chose to sit beside me for the first class… and the second… and the third… and that eventually became a routine. We would have small talks but we really didn’t know much about each other. She knew that I lived away from home and I knew that her family was still overseas.  

I managed a small smile and nodded. 

Hyorin didn’t look satisfied but class started and the professor walked in. 

“Instead of class today, we will have a very special presentation,” he announced, “Please welcome Mr. Chae Hyungwon!” 

The lecture hall burst into applause. 

Hyorin looked at me, “Is this the hotel heir?” 

My brain actually didn’t hear the professor’s words but when I saw a slim black figure walk up stage, I recognized him right away. My slouch straightened ever so slightly as I supported my head with a propped elbow. 

After the claps died, Hyungwon fixed the microphone before greeting everybody. The lecture hall erupted again and some girls were even screaming. 

He was of course, all polite smiles as his eyes wondered around the room while he reached for a water bottle. When he glanced my way, our eyes locked and then I couldn’t be certain but I think Hyungwon pouted?

It was in an: I don’t want to be here manner but I blinked and his eyes were already somewhere else so I probably imagined the entire thing. He probably didn’t even see me. After all, there were about five hundred people in here.

And besides, why would he acknowledge me anyways? Like yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter