Chapter 3

Strange Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thankfully, he went on with "I think Chan's room isn't as big as mine. Sehun is sharing room with Suho. You should just stay here, Sally."

 

I looked at Baekhyun with my eyes wide as I heard him saying that. It was clear that this offer was totally unbelievable. It was totally insane, in fact. Like, seriously? Am I going to be sleeping in the same ing room with Byun Baekhyun. For REAL? 

"Chanyeol left me his room key. I'll sleep at Chanyeol's. Are you fine alone?" Baekhyun continued. Ah, I see. I'm definitely sleeping alone. Yes. I don't know exactly how I was feeling. I wanted (who in the right mind wouldn't) to be in the same room as Baekhyun, of course, but I am a decent girl, these boys and I were not close at all. This means I should not. I was relieved, but sad at the same time. This is confusing. I didn't want to sound totally desperate, of course, yes I know I am, BUT I AM NOT GOING TO SHOW IT. NO.

"Y-yeah. Of course. I'll be fine." As long as nothing weird happens. Like, knocks on the window, someone whispering into my ears, random doorbells at 4am, oh , thunder. I finally kept my thoughts silent. I gave a tight smile and nodded my head. 

"I'll leave my things here. I'll come back to collect them tomorrow morning or afternoon. Heh. Make yourself at home. Just knock on the room beside this to get me before you leave, okay?" Baekhyun took a pair of socks from his luggage, simply tucking them into his pocket and left the room with his phone and wallet. With a small "chuck." on the door, I knew he had left the room completely. I plopped down onto the bed, removing the bathrobe I was wearing to cover up the obscenity as I wasn't wearing any undergarmets. He told me to knock on the room beside before I leave? Probably to return him the room key. 

Now, how should I sleep, without my plush. I was well known among my friends as the Teddy Bear freak as I could never feel safe to sleep without hugging at least a tiny bear, even though preferably my favourite Kylie Bear. I got up from the bed and finished drinking the strawberry milk I left on the table before going to the shower and turned off the lights in the room, leaving just the bed light on as the switch was beside the bed, not on the wall. Going back to the bed, I unfolded the blanket and removed the hotel slippers I had been wearing since I took the shower. As I lay down on the soft queen sized bed, I checked my phone. 

[ 3 new notifications from Instagram. ]

[ oohsehun: Goodnight Sally! ]

[ real__pcy: See you tomorrow! ] 

[ real__pcy sent you a photo ] 

I replied Sehun's direct message with a upper case goodnight and a bright smiley face and proceeded to look at the photo Chanyeol sent to me. Was that a selfie with Baekhyun? Yes, it totally was. 

[ Thank you for sending me a selfie of you two from next door. I can sleep peacefully now. ] I replied to Chanyeol and rolled my eyes. I should at least try sleep. It was getting really late. I turned off the bed light and slowly drifted away as it was a really tiring day for me, waking up very early in the morning to catch the first bus to come to this state, jumping around raving with Chanyeol's EMD, bullting the whole night feeling so stressed out and yet excited with EXO, these were just too energy draining for me. 

I am a light sleeper. Every tiny bit of sound from the surrounding would wake me up. Even phone vibrations on the bed table could wake me up. But waking up from thunder definitely wasn't fine for me. At all. I was never a fan of thunder and lightning, especially not when I was all alone in a dark room. 

"BADD-DUM!" Bad enough that I wasn't having the most pleasant dream of my life, the thunder storm happened both in real and in my dream. I screamed awake to find myself tearing up. I couldn't remember in exact what I dreamt of but I knew I woke up feeling very, very worn out and horrified. As soon as I knew, someone was knocking on my door. I could make out some words from the voice which was overpowered by the noise made by the thunder. "You...? Can....come in?" I scrambled out of the bed and ran towards the door, dying to seek comfort from anyone, anyone, at all, at this point. Still sobbing, I wiped my eyes messily using the back of my hand and peeked into the peeping hole, only to see Baekhyun standing outside. I opened the door quickly and before he could even react or say anything, I literally threw myself at him, hugging his waist, bawling into his chest while I craved for the warmth. 

"Hush, little girl, hush." He my hair slowly in a comforting manner using his right hand while he was carressing my left shoulder as he took me in. He looked around the walkway as he heard voices coming from the elevator. Then, he led me into my room, or technically, his room. When I was finally calmed down, I released Baekhyun and stood before him as his hand was still on my shoulder. The thunder storm hadn't stopped. I squinched a little when I heard another loud peal of thunder. Baekhyun squeezed my shoulder to show a sign of support as he asked, "You okay?" I panted through my anxiety and nodded my head. 

"I'm sorry for waking you up." I said silently, looking at the floor. 

"It doesn't matter, alright? Would you like me to keep you accompanied for the night? Just sleep in ease. I'll be at the table working on my script." He said understandingly. 

My logic sense definitely turned off as none of the 'you're alone with a grown up man in the same room' points registered in my mind at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter